If you could make your own haunted attraction

VGmaster9

If you were to make a haunted attraction of your own, what would it be like?

First, I would make a haunted house set in a building about this size. It would have over a thousand actors in it, as well as tons of different props and special effects. There would also be interactive activities like several escape room challenges, as well as a zombie laser tag.

Another haunted attraction would be a scream park set in a massive track of unused land. It would have 15 separate attractions in it, including a 45 minute hayride to start it off, a haunted cornfield, a blacklight 3d haunted house, a pitch black maze, and a mile long trail through a forest to conclude the attraction. It would also have numerous concessions, gift shops, stage shows, carnival rides, as daytime activities such as a zombie run event.

Edited by VGmaster9

You'd only need a normal theme park to scare me I'm terrified of heights.

But I've never actually thought about it. Probably start with an abandoned industrial yard and convert it into something spooky and hopefully get a bit of empty land next door to create a haunted forrest.

I would make a tunnel. It would be nicely lit, pretty clean, ect. The goal would be to walk to the end of it, where there would be a door in the side of it. At the very end of the tunnel would be a large industrial fan, and a hole in the ceiling in front of it. As people get to the halfway point of the tunnel, I would dump buckets of brown recluse spiders from the ceiling hole, in front of the fan, which would proceed to blast them down the tunnel and right at the unsuspecting people.

Please fund my Kickstarter to make Spooky Spider Fuck Tunnel a reality.

Imagine something like The Crazies, but IRL. Most of the time, the town would be fine, a quiet rural community. But once a year, locals go batshit crazy and start offing each other in disturbing ways, using full-on SFX from the time before CGI. Add the military coming and torching people, and you have something truly terrifying.

I would make a tunnel. It would be nicely lit, pretty clean, ect. The goal would be to walk to the end of it, where there would be a door in the side of it. At the very end of the tunnel would be a large industrial fan, and a hole in the ceiling in front of it. As people get to the halfway point of the tunnel, I would dump buckets of brown recluse spiders from the ceiling hole, in front of the fan, which would proceed to blast them down the tunnel and right at the unsuspecting people.

Please fund my Kickstarter to make Spooky Spider Fuck Tunnel a reality.

Does the kickstarter also involve financial padding for the eventual health and legal issues?

Grab a a fresh corpse (presumably a homeless person since god hates homeless people, otherwise they wouldn't homeless), cover it in a bedsheet and cut holes in it to make a spooky ghost. After that just hang it in front of a neighbor's house and watch everyone enjoy some fun, harmless spooks.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

i'd want to make an indoor haunted roller coaster.  kinda like those dark rides on tracks, but bigger, with an actual legit roller coaster.  the slow parts (especially going up hills) would have all the spooky stuff jumping out at you and shit.  then whoosh, down a steep drop and into a few loops... slow down again, SPOOKS AHHH then more scary roller coaster stuff, more spooks, and bam.  scariest ride ever. 

• Like 2

i'd want to make an indoor haunted roller coaster.  kinda like those dark rides on tracks, but bigger, with an actual legit roller coaster.  the slow parts (especially going up hills) would have all the spooky stuff jumping out at you and shit.  then whoosh, down a steep drop and into a few loops... slow down again, SPOOKS AHHH then more scary roller coaster stuff, more spooks, and bam.  scariest ride ever. 

I actually had a similar idea. The first phase of the attraction would start off as a typical haunted house, where you walk in a group and things jump out at you. Then you get to the ride, which starts off as a dark ride where more things jump out at you. Then later after that, it turns into a roller coaster rides where you go through many sudden dips and turns.

I actually had a similar idea. The first phase of the attraction would start off as a typical haunted house, where you walk in a group and things jump out at you. Then you get to the ride, which starts off as a dark ride where more things jump out at you. Then later after that, it turns into a roller coaster rides where you go through many sudden dips and turns.

you just hand me a few million dollars and i'll gladly make both our dreams come true.

Various ideas:

Live-action Super Meat Boy level.

A prison-themed architectural nightmare that shifts rooms and walls around to actively try to stop you from exiting it. Complete with loose inmates.

A room that drops you into an 8 foot deep pool with tall walls. The walls begin to slowly contract, trash compactor style, until they squeeze you just to the point discomfort before retracting to reveal a ladder an the other side of the room.

A hell-factory conveyor beIt ride where you have to dodge (seemingly deadly) machine arms, saw blades, and other possessed equipment bent on knocking you into the smoky pits below. Hint: falling is the only way to progress.

Everything I can think of would require technology that hasn't been invented yet, like a machine that can figure out your deepest darkest fears and show them to you over and over in a place you can't escape from easily. I would like to do a haunted maze type deal I think. A teleporter would randomly throw you and your friends to different locations in the maze so you have ZERO feeling of security, then creepy stuff occurs: some typical things and some things revealed by the machine. Whoever makes it out first gets a prize: less sanity lost and a free "I made it!" pin. If after an hour you didn't find your way out or you have a visible mental/emotional breakdown or somehow get injured, a rescue team that is able to track you comes and saves you unless for some reason you insist on staying (unless you're gonna die, we wouldn't want that). Weaklings will also have the option of tapping out early and must wear a cone of shame and then have their picture taken and put on a wall of shame, else they be sued. It's all in the agreement you sign before you go in saying you can't sue if you end up scarred for the rest of your life.