Draw the Poster Above You!

FenrirDarkWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sides, I want to say this in the nicest way possible, but could you put more effort in your drawings please? I know you can do better than that. It's not that you have to do the next Caravaggio but at the very least color your pieces. That alone already makes some difference. People are more willing to participate in the thread if they know they're going to get something proportionate to what they've given. All in all it's a matter of fairness, and I think CPU deserves better for what she's drawn

2 hours ago, Amiir said:

Sides, I want to say this in the nicest way possible, but could you put more effort in your drawings please? I know you can do better than that. It's not that you have to do the next Caravaggio but at the very least color your pieces. That alone already makes some difference. People are more willing to participate in the thread if they know they're going to get something proportionate to what they've given. All in all it's a matter of fairness, and I think CPU deserves better for what she's drawn

IDK but have you SEEN caravaggio's work?
Medusa_by_Caravaggio.jpg

if someone is going to be trhe next caravaggio, can I buy their entire ouvre?

4 hours ago, Amiir said:

The OP never said you had to do anything extremely detailed or anything but I guess that pisses you off so I just won't post in this thread anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

The OP never said you had to do anything extremely detailed or anything but I guess that pisses you off so I just won't post in this thread anymore

I never asked for anything extremely detailed either, I simply think it's common sense to repay those who put a decent amount of effort in their pieces with the same coin. Don't take this so personally, I'd simply like you to put more work in your works, that's all. I'm not pissed, just a little annoyed, but hey this isn't a thing that can't be fixed. Just put more effort in it next time. That's what I think is best at least: I'm not the OP nor a mod so I can't force you to do anything. It's only up to you to do what you think is best

5 hours ago, Amiir said:

Nonono! It's fine, laissez-faire! 

also

stinkyrats.png

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2016 at 1:22 PM, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Tbh, I agree with Amiir. Its not so much the posts but the lack of effort.

Keep it fun by doing your best work for the person above, 

I mean obviously we're not trying for a freebie art thread. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Snagged Cub Here you go!~
sorry about the sketchy work, i was trying out a new style, plus this is my first time ever drawing a female anthro

I'll definitely be working more on this drawing.

Screenshot (36).png

EDIT: I "fixed" the eyes :P

Screenshot (37).png

Edited by JegoLego
  • Like 4