Draw the Poster Above You!

FenrirDarkWolf

8 hours ago, AzraelRhincon said:

Okay, so, I feel like i've slightly improved, mainly because I used an MS Paint alternative, but still nowhere close to what others draw:

[snip]

Also, I'm sory but I failed again and again coloring the Face so often, that I simply slapped some gray onto it and said "I'm done".

Haha, you did fine Azrael! I haven't seen any of your previous stuff, but if you can do this free handed on something like MS paint then you're on your own path. Don't let the fact that it's not like what others did trouble you. At least you did something and as long as you like it then it's great. Keep it up!

4Mo5X.gif

Skip me of course.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that reserving spots is a no-go, based on issues we had on another thread like this. Don't reserve spots; have something to post whenever you post in this thread. Even just posting a sketch and going back to finish it is a good idea, like how Jego has done it. 

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Friendly reminder that reserving spots is a no-go, based on issues we had on another thread like this. Don't reserve spots; have something to post whenever you post in this thread. Even just posting a sketch and going back to finish it is a good idea, like how Jego has done it. 

If I may add to this, I feel like reserving a spot kinda puts a hold on the thread, I've been wanting to draw more for here but Im waiting for the reserver to draw for the reserved. Of course I could just draw the person who reserved a spot but I (no offense to Cal of course I just mean in general) can't be sure that they'll actually draw something.

EDIT: Draw Azrael!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I think this makes a race-against-time.

How about whomever you draw for, you just use the '@' function and then state the next person who needs their drawing.

...this still will result in super-numary drawings though.

[skip me]

1 minute ago, JegoLego said:

If I may add to this, I feel like reserving a spot kinda puts a hold on the thread, I've been wanting to draw more for here but Im waiting for the reserver to draw for the reserved. Of course I could just draw the person who reserved a spot but I (no offense to Cal of course I just mean in general) can't be sure that they'll actually draw something.

Yeah, this sentiment exactly. Dont reserve. Ever. 

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

I think this makes a race-against-time.

How about whomever you draw for, you just use the '@' function and then state the next person who needs their drawing.

...this still will result in super-numary drawings though.

[skip me]

....and if it is a race against time, at least plunk a sketch down and edit your post in later. Text-only reservations are a pain, and the solution you suggested, saxon, might make it a super mess to figure out who's next and all that stuff. 

The next person to draw is @AzraelRhincon:)

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Yeah, this sentiment exactly. Dont reserve. Ever. 

....and if it is a race against time, at least plunk a sketch down and edit your post in later. Text-only reservations are a pain, and the solution you suggested, saxon, might make it a super mess to figure out who's next and all that stuff. 

The next person to draw is @AzraelRhincon:)

...I just think drawing a stick man isn't really any different to reserving, after all.

You're right people would definitely use @ incorrectly, especially since some people would probably be getting several drawings of their character at once from different people.

[skip me]

@AzraelRhincon i drew a fish thing

Sorry for the sketchy quality of the drawing, it's far from finished, plus my drawing software is lagging like fucking crazy for some reason. definitely gonna be posting the finished drawing

Screenshot (57).png

I'm not totally sure when i'll have this finished, as i have work and stuff, but i can guarantee that it will be finished

UPDATE! my laptop's outlet for the charging cord got pushed inside AGAIN and now it won't charge, I'll have to open up my laptop again to fix it (I really need some super glue) BUT last night I finished inking so all that's left is coloring and some shading 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lemon said:

I'm sorry! i hadn't gotten that part...

• 2 weeks later...

@Recel got you! sorry it's so wonky i've never really drawn heyeas before and I don't know why i tried to do perspective and anatomy things when i suck at both. But despite that i really think it turned out good! I hope you like it! :)

j96eUSe.png

i dont really have a good ref of my guy so here's one I drew in like 2 seconds

http://i.imgur.com/uEoWpol.png

• Like 10

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...