Why is this a thing?

Chrysocyon

Now I'm really confused. How is it any more sane? The guy wants to be a hygiene pad, used then thrown out; whereas the other is just ageplay.

"A lot more sane" was referring to the statement above that one,
and "than this shit" was referring to this dude turning menstrual pads into a lifestyle.

It had nothing to do with babyfurs or the OP.

Edited by Vae

I dunno, maybe the makers of the show were just trolls who wanted to use this opportunity to make a bunch of fetishists publicly humiliate themselves.

I certainly hope that's the case. 

There was a man on deviantart whose sole goal in his life was to become a feminine pad for a woman to use and throw out, and I'm fucking serious. I remember when he was active on DA, and it was a goldmine of cringe and a comment section of troll powered lulz.

Well, now I don't need to feel ashamed of being a former otherkin anymore. THIS IS GLORIOUS.

...I'm convinced the Madagascar franchise is made up of fetishists, now.

We need to ban our children from these cartoons, it's going to inspire future degenerates to this sort of thing.

Should we ban furry, too? I mean the fact that this fandom exists only proves your point. Just saying.