1000 Ways To get Kicked out of Stores

FurMental

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Lick the store manager aggressively.

But this always gives me discounts!

~

Walk around the produce section, and take random bites out of various fruits, that look tasty, without buying anything.

• Like 1

You know those big tower things with the nylon ropes filled with bouncy balls? Climb inside them.l

Climb inside the freezers. Bonus points if you just sit in there and hand products to customers.

Burn a CD of yourself screaming cusswords and put it in one of the demo stereos at full volume.

Or, just anything out of this video:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

You know those big tower things with the nylon ropes filled with bouncy balls? Climb inside them.l

Climb inside the freezers.

Wait, so are you saying "I climb inside the freezers"?

How to get kicked out of a store: Rolling up and down the isles on your side, screaming "I'M A WORM!" and eating the dirt off the floor.

Walk around squirting people with skunk musk (available at hunting supply stores) with a powerful squirt-gun.

(Oddly, I would love to do this in a busy mall...maybe not hit people, but just because I find malls an abomination, and would love to see the reaction! Though I wouldn't wanna get arrested...huh...maybe I'd have to be more stealthy, in my approach...)

7 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Walk around squirting people with skunk musk (available at hunting supply stores) with a powerful squirt-gun.

(Oddly, I would love to do this in a busy mall...maybe not hit people, but just because I find malls an abomination, and would love to see the reaction! Though I wouldn't wanna get arrested...huh...maybe I'd have to be more stealthy, in my approach...)

Dress in a skunk costume and hide the squirt gun in your butt, then claim to be an undiscovered species.

• Like 1

Along with 50 to 100 others, all go to a Best Buy store, wearing the same Khakis and that blue shirt, so you look like employees, and just stand around, looking at stuff, and doing nothing, like a typical Best Buy employee.

(oddly, this did happen in as a prank in NYC, and they kicked everyone out)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

pissed on the shopping carts so no one can use them 

"Cleanup on an isle 4"

---

Act as a portier to the bathrooms and demand a 10$ toll for the access to bathrooms. This might contribute to your way of getting kicked out of a store ;)