What a crock of shit -- advice?

Gamedog

His lawyer is being a dummy. She knows nothing about the laws of tenancy and is supporting her client's demands for post-dated cheques/refusal to rent to us for not handing over them, which is illegal:
http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/co/reho/yogureho/fash/fash_009.cfm

So I've started writing up the transcripts of the phone conversations. Our lawyer says that based on the evidence that we have, there's a good chance that we can get our asking price + lawyer's fees. I trust my lawyer because I know her track record and know that she's gone up against massive corporations in my area, so I believe she's correct.

We asked her if we should disclose to the landlord that we have phone recordings and she says no, that if we do that there's a good chance they're gonna throw us a lowball offer in attempts to stop this from being taken over. Everything is in my lawyer's hands now.

lawyer contacted us

says she talked to his lawyer (IMO, correct term would be ripped her and her client a new asshole) and he's gonna be paying our full asking price by monday

we found out that you can't include tax in a claim, so our claim comes out to a litle under $2,000

if he doesnt pay by monda, she's taking it to court and throwing fees on. once it gets to court, you can ask for "maintenence fees" (i think thats what its called?) where you can get lawyer costs covered and, based on the current situation, motel fees because i'm literally considered homeless right now lol

• Like 1

The other day, his lawyer contacted my roommate to say that she tried contacting our lawyer but her fax machine wasn't going through, and that she was going to a "family emergency" elsewhere, and wouldn't be back 'til Tuesday. (What a surprise, considering the deadline for being paid was Monday)

The landlord's neighbour called us today to tell us that he had put his house up for sale, and a real-estate agent was poking around.
Funny. We're going to be putting a lean on the house.

We're going to be putting a lean on the house.

Firstly, it's 'lien' not 'lean', you legal wizard you.

Secondly, you can't just 'put a lean on a house'.  You'll need to win a judgement in a civil court case first which is, obviously, a drawn out process, even of the other party never even shows up.  Also, you yourself cannot determine which asset a lien is placed upon, that is also determined by the courts, any asset that the debtor owns could have a lien placed upon it, even with a lien there's twelve MONTHS in Ontario before assets could be sold by the courts to cover debts.

So when you say 'We're going to be putting a lean on the house' what you are really saying 'I will be engaging in a drawn out and expensive legal process where the outcome is uncertian and should I be victorious, I have no influence on which assets could be held to cover the debts that I feel I am owed'.  Ya know, assuming you're not full of shit, your declaration that you will getting a lien on a specific piece of property when you've not even been SCHEDULED to see the inside of a courtroom, sorta doesn't pass the sniff test.

I don't care about spending money and I don't care about you, so get lost with your negativity. You don't need to concern yourself with how I spend money/my expenses, and the things that will take up my time.

At this point, I'd like to be clear, I'm pretty sure that you are making up parts of this story.  The legal stuff, it just hasn't added up from the get-go.  I think that you like writing the fictional narrative that you are the just one step from victory in your efforts to make up for being easily conned.

The lawyer contacted Gamedog through email, threatening him.
"Don't ever think about contacting my client again about your money, you bitch"

Astonished, GD contacted his own lawyer asking for permission to punch this smug bitch in her face
The lawyer said nothing
Her expressionw as everything

A pause of silence...

"You know what to do"

GD called up the lawyer and said "come and meet me at The Place, you whore"
The lawyer got into her expensive car and drove as fast as possible to The Place. I met her on the front porch

Come at me, bitch. Let's end this for once and for all
I grab her dirty pillows and twist them, and then kick her in her front-butt
She falls down the stairs and smacks her head on the driveway. She is very disoriented, so I take this opportunity to grab my bowie knife out of my boot and hold it to her throat
We struggle over the knife but of course because I am a ripped jacked dude I manage to overpower her and say "dont ever come around The Place ever again you lying she-devill, and also give me my money"

"I don't have your money you faggot", she yells at me while struggling with my jacked masturbation arm that is very muscular, maybe like 15 inches around

Who has it?? WHO AHS IT!! I yell at her

"He has it"
Hmm.. well now that I have the information, you are disposable to me now. I kill her by cutting her throat with my knife
I get up and wipe my knife on my jeans. It's time to go find Him.

To be continued......

• Like 1

No, just trying to provide a source of entertainment for my dedicated readers until I get more updates on the situation from my lawyer.

You've already been told to go away once by a mod, do you need a second time? I'd suggest you take a back seat in the meantime, I can't rush my creative process.

crazy-eyes-tip.gif

Edited by Gamedog

Cool, so anyway, bedtime, work in the morning and all that.  I feel I should make a very important post first however:

You have used this thread to detail what you claim to be engagements with the wife and lawyer of a man you planned to rent from, you have new stepped up to using this thread to post fiction in which you murder that woman who would be opposing council to what claim to be a civil court case you are going into.  Legally speaking, this could reasonably construed as uttering death threats as defined under S.264.1 of the Canadian Criminal Code. 

This thread is hilarious and ridiculous

Tomorrow I SHOULD have an update on the situation from my lawyer, given that his lawyer is due to be back tomorrow. Probaby going to be a bullshit response or excuse, something along those lins because she has no idea what she is doing. What was funny is that when she said she was heading out "at 5pm", it was 10am. So we contacted our lawyer, who told us that if his lawyer is having difficulties connecting to her fax (we weren't), that she should email her reply to us, and we would send it to our lawyer.
She then clammed up and said that she couldn't be talking to us (despite contacting us first), and then she was all "I'm heading out right now, I can't send the email now".
So maybe her fax will magically be working tomorrow after he's extended past his fucking deadline. He's such a snake.

God this is amazing. A small part of me hopes it doesn't end, but I still hope you win OP. This thread should be printed out, coated in Amber, and sent into space so it outlasts humanity, the last of our legacy. Aliens will view it and be in awe, forever wishing they had come to Earth before it was too late.

God this is amazing. A small part of me hopes it doesn't end, but I still hope you win OP. This thread should be printed out, coated in Amber, and sent into space so it outlasts humanity, the last of our legacy. Aliens will view it and be in awe, forever wishing they had come to Earth before it was too late.

thank you

if youd like id even post the phonecall transcripts, they are pretty good but long

• Like 1

Because in the MP3s, real names, lawyer names, and addresses are spoken.

Because you certainly can't edit audio files.  It's basically impossible to edit audio files.  I work in the film and television industry, I would know.  Though really, I think the real challenge here is in you finding friends and explaining to them, without looking crazy, why you need them to record lengthy conversations where they pose as people you are in legal scuffles with so as to prove to some people on the internet that it totally, really happened where as just typing something up is WAY less effort in comparison.

Damnit people, leave Clayton alone.  He's made it clear that he's unwilling to fabricate audio logs for us because he doesn't have the resources to cast people as the different people on the phone call.  He's only willing to fabricate text logs and screenshots since he can do those all on his own.  He's lazy and uncommitted to the lie like that!

Damnit people, leave Clayton alone.  He's made it clear that he's unwilling to fabricate audio logs for us because he doesn't have the resources to cast people as the different people on the phone call.  He's only willing to fabricate text logs and screenshots since he can do those all on his own.  He's lazy and uncommitted to the lie like that!

I voice acted in all of the chat logs douche canoe. You under estimate the lengths claybae will go to ensure quality content for obsessive manchildren

• Like 1

Okay so the lawyer has asked us to print out any damning photos, which isn't a problem

re: lien on house, it's not so much as a lien, as it is a "stay" (that's the word she used) that would keep him from selling the house until the issue is resolved. Now, we know that the house's sewage is not up to code, and the real estate listing says nothing about any issues with pipes. That means that he didn't tell the R.E.A about these issues which makes the case even worse for him because you HAVE to disclose this information.

We brought up the idea of contacting the R.E.A and telling them about the sewage problems, but our lawyer says no, don't contact them. Just handle it this way:

We;'re going to the court house tomorrow afternoon to file for a hearing.

Edited by Gamedog