What a crock of shit -- advice?

Gamedog

Also, Ashley, I didn't take you for the pulling pigtails kind of girl but you seriously need to get off his dick. It's not cute, it's desperate. Just sayin. You can get attention from people by just being a decent human every once and a while, I know it's hard to learn but it's fun once you get it down. 

I disagree. I think posting pics of your vibrator is far more effective. 

Also, Ashley, I didn't take you for the pulling pigtails kind of girl but you seriously need to get off his dick. It's not cute, it's desperate. Just sayin. You can get attention from people by just being a decent human every once and a while, I know it's hard to learn but it's fun once you get it down. 

It's fucking creepy

Uhh, if you paid any fucking attention to this thread, I was in here well before that happened, giving advice on how this was likely going to go/proceed

Thank you for this BTW, it's going exactly as predicted and you've reminded me of important things I needed to bring up to my lawyer

Uhh, if you paid any fucking attention to this thread, I was in here well before that happened, giving advice on how this was likely going to go/proceed

Thank you for this BTW, it's going exactly as predicted and you've reminded me of important things I needed to bring up to my lawyer

• 2 weeks later...

So our lawyer finally got a response. His lawyer says that he says he was never served papers -- which he was.
They intentionally waited all this time (apparently there was a time-limit) to claim this, so we're re-serving them or some shit.

Absolute BS. Dude is trying to drag this out as long as possible

So our lawyer finally got a response. His lawyer says that he says he was never served papers -- which he was.
They intentionally waited all this time (apparently there was a time-limit) to claim this, so we're re-serving them or some shit.

Absolute BS. Dude is trying to drag this out as long as possible

They will never pay. 

• 1 month later...

Update

Roommate noticed that the house had been sold before we could get a lien put on it, so he went to talk to the new owners. Apparently they had NOT been told about the sewage issue by the seller or the real estate agent, so they're mad about this as well.

The issue with the pipe has been quoted at costing $15,000 to replace, and it's a 100% necessary fix. As previously explained, we jetted the line to clear out the roots that were growing in it, and sent a camera down to find the crack. The arrangement to borrow the backhoe used to dig up the front yard was set up, but all this drama came down before we could dig.
What makes this work necessary is that there's a crack in the sewage line. Roots can (and were) grow into that crack, clog it up, and then cause the sewage to back up. It's exactly what it sounds like -- shit will come up through every drain in your house, and it looks like this when it happens:

Everything here is a mix of shit, water, and piss
http://www.gtapropertyservicesgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/34_1120_235.jpg

http://www.pawsd.org/gallery/59354.jpg

http://www.servicemasteroftheeasternsierra.com/sites/default/files/Sewage-SM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NK0F12y.jpg

• 3 weeks later...