Xenoblade Chronicles X

TrishaCat

December can't come soon enough. Its already out in Japan and it gameplay footage makes it look fantastic. I don't own a Wii U, but this game is still one of my most hyped for games this year. I don't really like how NoA is handling the game translation and localization wise...but nonetheless I have high hopes for this.

You guys ready? Only one month left.

Edited by Battlechili

• 2 weeks later...

It was recently discovered through some math that Xenoblade Chronicles X has a bigger overworld than Skyrim, The Witcher 3, and Fallout 4 all combined. Supposedly. Nintendo World's tweet says that, while their video just uses size comparisons that make the tweet sound believable, and the article uses the word "or". Either way, its pretty HUGE and at the very least bigger than all of those games individually.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/41451/xenoblade-chronicles-x-is-bigger-than-skyrim-fallout-4-or-witcher-3

This is kind of funny to think about considering the Wii U's weaker hardware and considering how gorgeous this game is in comparison to Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

AdolescentYawningAmericanrobin.gif

Edited by Battlechili
  • Like 1

I have zero hype for this game.

You're the last person I'd expect to hear that from. Out of curiosity, why? It seems like its right up your alley. Its even more mecha than the last game.

Edited by Battlechili

You're the last person I'd expect to hear that from. Out of curiosity, why? It seems like its right up your alley. Its even more mecha than the last game.

-Late game of Xenoblade pissed me off so much (was under leveled)

-I grinded like an hour. When I good, I was about to save, then the game freezed on me.

-I got stuck on that one boss that you needed the mage to beat for like over a year.

-Late game bosses are BS

-minor stuff like slowdowns pissed me off.

-NoA's Treehouse BS lately isn't cool.

-I'm not feeling it with any other jrpg that isn't Tales of Destiny 2.

-I kinda want new Smash shit/dlc to come.

I definitely buy it, But I won't play it immediately. 

• 3 weeks later...

Because I don't have a Wii U yet.

So all I can do for now is listen to the soundtrack and read reviews. ;_;

This looks interesting! Do you think I'd be able to understand what is going on with the story if I've never played a Xenoblade game before? :v

I hear it just kind of throws you in so the gameplay might be confusing at first. But storywise, of course. Its almost completely unrelated to the first Xenoblade, even taking place in a different universe. There are two species that exist in both games for some reason, but its not really important to my knowledge.

Edited by Battlechili