That awkward moment when...

DevilishlyHandsome49

I'm trying to figure out what you can really say about the Supernatural fandom that doesn't also apply to every other TV show fandom.

Anyway, I'll usually present myself as someone who has friends in X group or with Y belief or with Z interest, or who has studied that group, belief, or interest as part of my general studies. Then, I can correct misconceptions without necessarily presenting myself as an insider.

Dude didn't you read? You can't be a furry unless you wear your suit in public every day. EVERY DAY. 

cool story bro. I have worn it at cons,cosplay events and furbowls.

I can say I'm a floor lamp, but it doesn't make me a floor lamp.Get these fake furries out of my fandom.

Also, Tumblr believes space and bunnies are genders. Its reputation in judgement isn't exactly stellar.

Yes.

No I wasn't.Shhhh.

I mean we can't just have people claiming they're furry left and right, without following proper protocol.
Then  where would we be? A fandom without any standards?
Psh.

shut up. What are you? a Burned fur?

cool story bro. I have worn it at cons,cosplay events and furbowls.

shut up. What are you? a Burned fur?

No.

Also that's not enough fursuits. I only see one.
Please invest some more money if you want people to take you seriously in being a part of this hobby.

Guys...what if Axel is playing us and he's in on it :P

You're right this is too good to be true

axel why did you edit your post about how you post on the baddragon forum and furcadia that was pure gold

and how people are so much nicer there :3c

Edited by Dijon

You're right this is too good to be true

axel why did you edit your post about how you post on the baddragon forum and furcadia that was pure gold

and how people are so much nicer there :3c

Not furcadia, furtopia dude. I am welcomed at furtopia boards it seems. Plus at the other forums i seem welcomed and people seem nice.

Edited by axelthefox

Isn't furtopia one of those hyper-moderated 'family friendly' sorts of places?

Yeah,has a adult filter though

and i'm not playing you people

Kinda ironic that furries always talk about the fandom being welcoming and accepting and if someone goes in the fandom,that they are welcome like they have always been in the fandom

http://www.buzzfeed.com/candacelowry/revealing-misconceptions-about-the-furry-fandom#.wcx5Pkwpq

enhanced-29698-1401920106-12.jpg

Edited by axelthefox