London could get erased

Nova

I dont really care about london,i mean we dont have to hear more about royalty and they will  all get bursted into SPACE. We are in the 21 century and dont need royal people. Maybe the meteor give many diamonds.

I'm having a hard time determining whether you're truly that narrow minded or just a poor troll...

• Like 1

I dont really care about london,i mean we dont have to hear more about royalty and they will  all get bursted into SPACE. We are in the 21 century and dont need royal people. Maybe the meteor give many diamonds.

So I guess the loss of human lives doesn't really mean that much, huh? -_-

And I'm pretty sure if a meteor that could destroy London, hits Earth, chances are it could fuck every other location surrounding London as well

• Like 5

So I guess the loss of human lives doesn't really mean that much, huh? -_-

And I'm pretty sure if a meteor that could destroy London, hits Earth, chances are it could fuck every other location surrounding London as well

I have a feeling that an asteroid colliding with any part of the earth would do more than just level London. Just saying.

• Like 1

The shockwave prettty much would hit othertowns far away,these people who get hit could lose their ear drums because of the Pressure and nobody wants a poor mass of human lose their ability to hear.

Ummm.... all those people within the point of impact, and those within some distance away depending on asteroid size, would lose more than just their hearing. There's heat, earthquakes, and a possibility of giant chasms opening up swallowing things in the surrounding areas.

But what do I know; I'm not a scientist, astronomer, nor a geologist.

tumblr_inline_munb6zXemd1qaseaw.gif

Edited by Vaer
  • Like 2

Ummm.... all those people within the point of impact, and those within some distance away depending on asteroid size, would lose more than just their hearing. There's heat, earthquakes, and a possibility of giant chasms opening up swallowing things in the surrounding areas.

tumblr_inline_munb6zXemd1qaseaw.gif

And also all island would get flooded.

I have luck that i live in vienna

And also all island would get flooded.

I have luck that i live in vienna

No matter the size of the asteroid, Vienna is still within the area of extensive damage.

Besides, the article that @Sutekh_the_Steak kindly posted, the asteroid 2015 TB145 is roughly 600 meters in diameter.

This is a chunk of ice and rock that is flying at 30,000mph SMASHING into London with the force of around (and I'm probably wrong about this) 130 megatons of force! That's devastating to everything in that area. Including Vienna. Debris flying into the atmosphere and crashing down on surrounding areas. Shockwaves, as you mentioned, and heat.

Yeah. Nova, as much as you don't care for royalty and only want diamonds, I still don't think an asteroid hitting London is pretty.

bored021_watermark.thumb.gif.2a11bf06026

Edited by Vaer

if there were anything like a solar flare that would fuck with electricity or straight up destroy anything like that, we'd be totally fucked

we have become so reliable on electricity that we've all but lost our ability to be self-sufficient. it doesnt help that we dont teach our kids anymore to be that wa, and shove technology in their face as a means of

if there were anything like a solar flare that would fuck with electricity or straight up destroy anything like that, we'd be totally fucked

we have become so reliable on electricity that we've all but lost our ability to be self-sufficient. it doesnt help that we dont teach our kids anymore to be that wa, and shove technology in their face as a means of

On a scale of 1 to liver failure how drunkposting are you?

A little more documentation wouldn't hurt, and I'd like to see more than one source on the matter: if authorities do consider this asteroid as an incoming menace, the media should be literally booming by now filled to the brim with news and articles about the happenings; instead, this is the first time I'm hearing about this.

A little more documentation wouldn't hurt, and I'd like to see more than one source on the matter: if authorities do consider this asteroid as an incoming menace, the media should be literally booming by now filled to the brim with news and articles about the happenings; instead, this is the first time I'm hearing about this.

What if...

The news is being suppressed in order to not cause a worldwide panic?! 

We should panic whether there is news or not!