Meeting Furfags IRL

PastryOfApathy

• 2 weeks later...

Meeting online people inperson is really surreal...

Am I the only one thats amazed by the power of the 21st century?

Oh my bad we werent being serious about that being a good idea...yeah all furfag internet people are pedo animal rapist serial killer hackers

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2015 at 6:51 AM, Nao said:

Cons and meets aren't as bad as people make them out to be. I went to MCFC and AC this year, only met a couple creepers and people with no personal hygiene 

I know right, some are completely blowing it out of proportion. Talk about discouraging. Sheesh.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen a few girls in my school wearing tails. Don't plan on interacting with them though, mainly because I think initiating a conversation with some random person solely because of our shared interest in animal people would be weird and awkward.

Edited by pothocket
  • Like 1

I've had two as rommates here in college; the "normal" furry smelled terrible, left the room a mess, touched my stuff, did things without asking me, farted a lot, played his music really loud, and had no consideration for my sleeping schedule or turning off his alarm in the morning.

The other one who is a babyfur and my current roommate is nice, asks permission to do things in the room, helps me with my homework, is intelligent, considerate, sometimes snores, and every once in a while gets anxiety flare ups which is annoying, but he's much better than rommate number one considering how nice of a person he is.

I've met 3 furs in real life. They were all pretty well behaved and hygienic, actually. One of them can be a bit dramatic at times and the others did some bad choices but the good news is that they all are getting back on their feet.

The autism is a bit low where I am.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 5:32 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

How bad do they smell? Is autism contagious?

There's a stupid con I may or may not go to and I want to make sure I buy enough febreeze.

Considering how sweating people get in the suits, so yes they can smell bad.

I'm at a con right now and all the stereotypes about furries are true.

Ugly fuckers, fedoras everywhere, and some of them smell really weird and I dunno if it's some bastard cologne or a lack of showers.

But who am I kidding, someone is looking at me and thinking the same. :U

5 hours ago, Kellie Gator said:

I'm at a con right now and all the stereotypes about furries are true.

Ugly fuckers, fedoras everywhere, and some of them smell really weird and I dunno if it's some bastard cologne or a lack of showers.

But who am I kidding, someone is looking at me and thinking the same. :U

Are you going to diaper smear the con?

Just to prove that furries ruin everything.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Are you going to diaper smear the con?

Just to prove that furries ruin everything.

it's not only trashy furs who ruin stuff.

http://goboiano.com/original/4050-fans-breaking-things-at-katsucon-anime-convention-will-make-you-sad

I remember once at a dungeons and dragons gaming store, there was this dude who smelled real bad.