hello..it's me

willow

again..

my name is Willow and I'm terrible with introductions. if you're from FAF then you should know who I amĀ 

I'm 20 (almost 21 in a few weeks) and I'm from Illinois but I currently live in Austria for school. my main fursona is a wolf because middle school me thought wolves were really cool but I also have this cool dragon I guess. idk what else to say :/

it's weird starting all over again tbh and right now I can't say how active I'll be because I'm still in Europe but when I come back to the states I'll be around more. also I lost all of my messages and everything (obviously)

I remember you! I don't think I ever talked to you on the old forum though, so hi! You do some great art.

Also, supposedly FA is going to bring their own forums back online with all the data intact.Ā  I don't see that happening anytime soon, and this is where all the cool kids hang out now, anyway.

• Like 1

I remember you! I don't think I ever talked to you on the old forum though, so hi! You do some great art.

Also, supposedly FA is going to bring their own forums back online with all the data intact.Ā  I don't see that happening anytime soon, and this is where all the cool kids hang out now, anyway.

hey hey!

I think they should really just start over tbh. even if they did restore the forums though, I can't see many people really wanting to go back. unless they actually figured out how to run a forum

WILLOW

KAIZY

I was wondering where you went.

I've been around

lurking in the shadows