TrishaCat

• 3 weeks later...

Got the true pacifist ending bitchaaaz, hooray for me. It was heartwarming but it was days ago so I already forgot what actually happened lol. Going through yet another run right now

31 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Got the true pacifist ending bitchaaaz, hooray for me. It was heartwarming but it was days ago so I already forgot what actually happened lol. Going through yet another run right now

Do a genocide run. I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Only thing is that it has specific rules in place so if you actually wanna do it I'll give you the deets.

44 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Do a genocide run. I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Only thing is that it has specific rules in place so if you actually wanna do it I'll give you the deets.

Lel I'll be honest, I spoiled myself the genocide run by watching a longplay, but I remember very few details in this case as well. What I do remember is that it was horrible. The action I recall best was tearing the snowman apart... I don't think I could ever get around to doing any of this myself. Oh yeah, and Sans will absolutely punish you. By the way, I'm curious, did you do the genocide run yourself?

If I'd have to wager a guess, in order to initialize the genocide run you must first kill every major character in the prior run, right?

Edit:

Lol relevant

27 minutes ago, Amiir said:

I'm curious, did you do the genocide run yourself?

Yes I have.

34 minutes ago, Amiir said:

If I'd have to wager a guess, in order to initialize the genocide run you must first kill every major character in the prior run, right?

Nope, it's open to you right from the get go.

To accomplish a true genocide run (ie. fight Undyne the Undying and Sans, get the "genocide" ending, etc) you simply have to follow a few simple rules. Firstly EVERYTHING must die, and I mean everyone. You have to kill ALL the random encounters until they stop showing up and the music changes and kill the area's boss. You also need to do this before reaching certain points (for example you have to kill everything before reaching Snowden or the bridge with Monster Kid) otherwise you'll fuck up your run.

Also remember to get as much LOVE as possible~ <3

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Yes I have.

Nope, it's open to you right from the get go.

To accomplish a true genocide run (ie. fight Undyne the Undying and Sans, get the "genocide" ending, etc) you simply have to follow a few simple rules. Firstly EVERYTHING must die, and I mean everyone. You have to kill ALL the random encounters until they stop showing up and the music changes and kill the area's boss. You also need to do this before reaching certain points (for example you have to kill everything before reaching Snowden or the bridge with Monster Kid) otherwise you'll fuck up your run.

Also remember to get as much LOVE as possible~ <3

Ayyy I wonder who's that back there (also, it looks like you're having a great time with Sans, GG)

You're trying to tempt me into making this run you naughty, naughty rat, aren't you? Oh well, I guess I'll do it at some point. It seems to be a lot easier to accomplish than I anticipated. It sure is depressing but I suppose it should be interesting to explore ALL the possibilities the game has to offer

Toby actually talked to me and said my fan translation was pretty cool and that I must have done something right by the ammount of fan-mail from here he's been getting lately ~

Eeeee! Excuse me while I fangirl for a bit ~

• Like 2

Just now, Luka said:

Toby actually talked to me and said my fan translation was pretty cool and that I must have done something right by the ammount of fan-mail from here he's been getting lately ~

Eeeee! Excuse me while I fangirl for a bit ~

Where are you from?

On 7/27/2016 at 4:41 PM, AlastairSnowpaw said:

I still don't see the value in a full fail run.

And I don't see the value in your FACE!

2 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Speak for yourself m8. The music and the art is still baller, and I'm not nearly retarded enough to pay attention to the goat-fuckers.

Well good for you!! I know other people are though....

I didn't mean anything by it. :\ Sorry.

8 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Speak for yourself m8. The music and the art is still baller, and I'm not nearly retarded enough to pay attention to the goat-fuckers.

^ UNDERFEG

Just kidding. When I saw Endless' post I just knew you were gonna object haha

• 3 weeks later...

Undertale and FNAF, inspiring a new generation of furfags.

That's not a fucking joke, I've seen it, after being a teaching assistant for an art class for pre teens i've witnessed how corrupted the next generation of nerds are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 08/29/2016 at 6:57 PM, JegoLego said:

Undertale and FNAF, inspiring a new generation of furfags.

That's not a fucking joke, I've seen it, after being a teaching assistant for an art class for pre teens i've witnessed how corrupted the next generation of nerds are.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Battlechili said:

And so are these tweets.