TrishaCat

Hitler never had such adorable, pinchable cheeks though.

I'm glad my joke name was effective throughout my playthough ^^
I'm stuck what to do now though.

Oh Peeko-gods, what is left in life after completing Undertale?

Edited by Sar

I just realized Sans was wearing slippers the whole time...wow I'm observant.
Wait, holy shit dude could you imagine the level of dunking if he just hauled his lazy ass over the shoe store and bought like some Jordan's or something? Fucker could have ended the fight like literally turn 1 with that level of slammin', Sans you fucking idiot, you could have saved the fucking world you lazy shit. Shit's making me legit steamed.

To be fair, I thought they were just slip-on shoes for the longest time.

Also, obligatory:

Toby really is a genius.

Some of the amalgamate themes and the geno area themes are also just slowed down versions of the other game songs, too. From what I remember reading, the game engine was specifically programmed to do that, on its own.

Also, this is my few favorite fanart:

tumblr_nwwu8voHyV1udidrso1_1280.thumb.gi

[source]

My friend gifted me Undertale, and once I'd gotten all my card drops, I managed to get the remaining cards from my friends to craft a Steam badge. Luckily, upon crafting aforementioned badge, I was given the :papyruswacky: Steam emoticon, which I sold for $5 on the market.

Basically, Steam paid me $5 for playing Undertale. holla holla get dolla

Oh yeah, the game was pretty good too.

Edited by Azurex
  • Like 1

So, just for fun, here.

If you were to take one Undertale character and put them in a fighting game, which would it be?

I suppose some characters would be better equipped than others for different games (Street Fighter vs. Smash Bros, for instance), so I suppose there's no wrong answers here.

So, just for fun, here.

If you were to take one Undertale character and put them in a fighting game, which would it be?

I suppose some characters would be better equipped than others for different games (Street Fighter vs. Smash Bros, for instance), so I suppose there's no wrong answers here.

Chara, because you could never lose.

Really though, probably Sans. He'd have a lot of very interesting moves you could implement.
Mattaton EX would also be interesting.

• Like 1

Hidden Content

Really though, probably Sans. He'd have a lot of very interesting moves you could implement.
Mattaton EX would also be interesting.

* where are the knives.

I could see both of those. Mettaton has bombs, legs, fashion, and spontaneous posing abilities.

The trouble with Sans would be actually getting him to fight =v He's a bit of a lazybones 

So, just for fun, here.

Sans just so you could give him that one move Magneto had in UMvC3 where he just troll the fuck out of people and constantly push them around.

• Like 1

So, just for fun, here.

Muffet would be cool. Just imagine it; she could punch opponents with her various arms, throw teapots at them use her web to pull them towards her or throw them, and maybe have a special where she surrounds opponents in web and then proceeds to cook them in a teapot before drinking them and then spitting them back out with the tea onto the battle field, with significant amounts of health reduced.

So, just for fun, here.

Sans and Papyrus would be nice complements to each other in the same roster.

With Papyrus being fast with fast attacks, but moderate attack power,
and Sans being slow (but agile) with slow attacks, but completed attacks will wreck your asshole.

• Like 1

I wish people would stop voicing for Undertale characters. They're really not good actors, and their voices are... extremely average.

The only time I have an issue with people VAing is when they give normal / happy Flowey a really deep voice.

Flowey is Asriel, who is physically like 8 or 10 or something.
Hell, even his speech tone in the game is high as fuck. In fact it's actually HIGHER than Asriel's.
He should sound like a little kid.

Edited by Vae
  • Like 1

I wish people would stop voicing for Undertale characters. They're really not good actors, and their voices are... extremely average.

Same for voice acting...anything really. Unless you're that guy who plays Dan McNeely from those shit 'Trapped' flash games, that guy could voice act literally anything and I would be 100% okay with it.

I am at the end of my Genocide run after doing the True Pacifist run the first time around. Gotta say? Killing all the monsters was totes worth fighting Sans. Still working on him. I'll reset when I beat him so I can avoid consequences. 8 )

Edited by SirRob

I am at the end of my Genocide run after doing the True Pacifist run the first time around. Gotta say? Killing all the monsters was totes worth fighting Sans. Still working on him. I'll reset when I beat him so I can avoid consequences. 8 )

You won't even accept your consequences? How very brave of you ;3

On a side note, apparently if you lose to Sans by showing mercy, and then reset your save instead of fighting him again, your name is changed to "Buddy"

Wow what a casual.

y8sIzNk.png
Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

Anyone here not going to do a genocide run?

Too late.

You should do one for real though. It's oddly satisfying and makes you appreciate the characters more due to how differently they act when you're a nigh-unstoppable force of nature hellbent on killing literally everything. Just be prepared to get real sad since things do get dark, like in ways you didn't even think of.

Papyrus still believed in me...even after I killed him ;_;

Too late.
You should do one for real though. It's oddly satisfying and makes you appreciate the characters more due to how differently they act when you're a nigh-unstoppable force of nature hellbent on killing literally everything. Just be prepared to get real sad since things do get dark, like in ways you didn't even think of.

Hidden Content

The characters are all so lovely, I'd feel like the biggest bastard for hurting them. What kind of monster could hurt Toriel? She makes several types of pie.

...though after how many attempts it took me to beat Pacifist mode for the first time, a little revenge might be in order.

The characters are all so lovely, I'd feel like the biggest bastard for hurting them. What kind of monster could hurt Toriel? She makes several types of pie.

...though after how many attempts it took me to beat Pacifist mode for the first time, a little revenge might be in order.

Okay maybe you shouldn't do a genocide run.