TrishaCat

The characters are all so lovely, I'd feel like the biggest bastard for hurting them. What kind of monster could hurt Toriel? She makes several types of pie.

The dialogue you get from killing Toriel in a genocide run is kinda hilarious.

• Like 1

Let's just say there's a reason some people call the geno run the "bad time run", instead.
And it's not just because it's depressing.

The dialogue you get from killing Toriel in a genocide run is kinda hilarious.

Depressing and hilarious? I am free tomorrow, might get stuck into it again. Haven't played it since September according to Steam.

Instinctively I clicked the Mercy button for some reason.

I'm tempted to say something, but all I want to say is genocide is legitimately more fun than everything else (gameplay-wise). But if you do want to do it, make sure you're ready to have a bad time

Edited by PastryOfApathy

I just started a genocide run, and cleared Papyrus.

I'm...

I'm having a bad time.

Just remember one thing:

You are doing this to yourself, you monster.

Also, I don't actively watch Game Grumps anymore but Barry's and Ross' playthrough is very entertaining to watch. No idea if it's just acting, but they seem to be getting really invested into the game!

They just "beat" Asgore on their pacifist run and Flowey mindfucked them. They didn't fight Flowey yet though, the true mindfuck is just about to begin :D

tony.png

flakes.png

God, I can't stand stuff like this... It's not even relevant to Undertale at all, it's just some twat taking a character from it and posting obscene crap for attention.

Are embedded videos not showing up for anyone else?

The last couple of ones were Soundcloud, rather than videos. Not sure why they wouldn't show up for you, but regardless, that may have something to do with it.

Twitch is playing Undertale.

http://www.twitch.tv/razorsharpfang/

They are currently stuck at Undyne. From what I gathered The Plan was to start a genocide run so they won't have to fight the Mad Dummy, switch to the neutral route from there so they won't have to fight Undyne the Undying and Sans, buy Temmie Armor and then go from there. They messed up along the way and had to fight the Dummy, but they won and did get the Armor.

It's kinda lame though, the host helped them out along the way with infinite health through cheatengine when they were fighting the Dummy and he helped them when they kept falling down the waterfall.

Edit: I find it very fitting that they chose "Jerry" as a name :P

Edited by Käpt'n

You guys use spoiler tags in the most perplexing ways.

I beat the game a third time, using coin flips to decide whether to fight or spare enemies. It was not as interesting as I was hoping it would be. Sans wasn't very happy with me at the end though. Flowey wasn't either. Scary. I wanna try out hard mode, but I gotta do a True Pacifist again so I can change the fallen human's name.

Stealing Ice Cap's hat is hilarious :D

Also, I just realized something. Do you guys know Microsoft Bob? The failed attempt at a very easy to use graphical interface for Windows:

bobhome1p.png

Comic Sans MS was the font they specifically developed for some of the tooltips inside this interface.

Without Microsoft Bob there would be no Sans in Undertale!

Edited by Käpt'n