TrishaCat

You might have fun with this too.

https://crumblingstatue.github.io/FloweysTimeMachine/

Now we can all be above the consequences.

Oh wow this is legitimately perfect. Hooray for not being held accountable for anything! Suck my determined dick Chara, and the shitty haircut you rode in on!

For real though I'd seriously recommend trying to fight le meme skeleton on 1.5x speed. It's some of the most fun I've had with the game overall and only makes me sad that geno doesn't have any more fights like it. Fuck that gravity flipping shit though, that part still sucks.

Oh wow this is legitimately perfect. Hooray for not being held accountable for anything! Suck my determined dick Chara, and the shitty haircut you rode in on!

For real though I'd seriously recommend trying to fight le meme skeleton on 1.5x speed. It's some of the most fun I've had with the game overall and only makes me sad that geno doesn't have any more fights like it. Fuck that gravity flipping shit though, that part still sucks.

I dunno. I still haven't beaten the normal sans boss fight. Although I don't really like the sans fight. Every attack is the same in the same order for the most part. My favorite boss is Undyne the Undying. Her attacks shift depending on your location on the battlefield, making fights more interesting imo. Plus you could see them coming, as opposed to learning by losing such is the case with the sans fight.

I dunno. I still haven't beaten the normal sans boss fight. Although I don't really like the sans fight. Every attack is the same in the same order for the most part. My favorite boss is Undyne the Undying. Her attacks shift depending on your location on the battlefield, making fights more interesting imo. Plus you could see them coming, as opposed to learning by losing such is the case with the sans fight.

They're in the same order but still very much effected by RNG so it balances out. Also reverse spears suck dick so fuck her.

Not sure if everyone cares for fan comics but if you haven't seen this you should check it out!

It's called Swaptale. The premise: What if GenoFrisk and Paci/NeutralFrisk swap places right before their final battles?

tumblr_nwrysnHWMr1rw0fw2o1_1280.png
tumblr_nwrysnHWMr1rw0fw2o2_1280.png
tumblr_nwrysnHWMr1rw0fw2o3_1280.png

It's a quick read and still ongoing but overall very good.

9d655bf49076fa4337bcdf88a9d8a0efc07e53c4

• Like 2

I love Undertale, but I can't escape it. It's everywhere, and I'm going to get burned out if I keep seeing it :V

Give it 3 months, soon the obsessive side of the community becomes so cancerous that it will create a stigma about the game to non-players.

This is the new brony fandom.

Also Papyrus is my husband if he wants to admit it or not.

Also, I still don't understand the obsessive Dr. Alphys appeal other than the fact that 99.9% of the furries that play this game can relate to her.

The dialogue you get from killing Toriel in a genocide run is kinda hilarious.

This. Killing Toriel IS fun!

I mean, look at it like this: She's an obsessive old hag that intends to trap you in her house for the rest of your life and NEVER let you leave and is willing to harm you to convince you to stay trapped in her hag cage. She's delusional. people like that are thrown in insane asylums. She needed mercy in the form of a dagger to the heart, and killing her in genocide was the most rewarding feeling in the world.

Edited by Toshabi

According to the lore of the game "boss monsters" like Toriel and Asgore only age when they have kids. Asriel died, that means that don't age anymore. Toriel probably stayed inside the ruins for a LONG time. She definitely didn't snap completely, but I guess she became a little obsessed with the idea of protecting those who fall into the underground... She lost her two kids (if we count the first human), her husband declared war on humans and went on a killing rampage, all of that's gotta have an effect on you when you are stuck in some ancient ruins.

She definitely isn't evil though.

• Like 1

Also, I still don't understand the obsessive Dr. Alphys appeal other than the fact that 99.9% of the furries that play this game can relate to her.

Alphys is probably my least favorite of the main cast.
I like her design, as a little dinosaur thing, but the fact that she puts you in danger just to make herself feel included was pretty manipulative and shitty. Granted, she apologizes for it, but still.
Seems like no one cares about that bit. She faces absolutely no repercussions from doing so, aside from putting Frisk in mortal danger. And even then, it's Frisk dealing with and overcoming the consequences of her actions, not her.

Killing Toriel isn't something I actually enjoy doing, but it does open some interesting insight to her character.
Iirc, in every instance where you do it, she's smiling.
She's happy about it on some level.
Which makes me feel like she was hiding a shitload of depression under that cheerful mom facade. Understandable, because losing both of your kids will do that.
Which makes more sense that she would desperately cling to Frisk, because she probably didn't want to be stuck to face that on her own again. Any distraction is a welcome one, once you get depressed enough. Even if you have to fight for it.

It's not right, but I get it.

Edited by Vae

Except Toriel is actually the scum of the earth for killing you.

Also, if anything, I don't understand why Mettaton ISN'T more popular than Dr. "I wish I wuz important" Alphys. I mean, he's ABSOLUTELY the most beautiful character in the game and has more popularity ratings than Dr. Alphys (As shown in the fight against him) in the monster world by far. My thoughts? She wanted Mettaton removed from the picture for being more popular than her. 

Edited by Toshabi

Also, if anything, I don't understand why Mettaton ISN'T more popular than Dr. "I wish I wuz important" Alphys. I mean, he's ABSOLUTELY the most beautiful character in the game and has more popularity ratings than Dr. Alphys (As shown in the fight against him) in the monster world by far. My thoughts? She wanted Mettaton removed from the picture for being more popular than her. 

The moments battling amongst Mettaton in the neutrafist run are my favourite parts, he definitely has the character for TV. Because of his attitude and interactions against the player, I can understand why you wouldn't want to spoil that for yourself. You take the challenge much more competitively.

By the way, am I the only one who keeps reading Mettaton's dialogue in Markiplier's voice?

Edited by Sar
don't know why I was quoting myself.

Alphys is probably my least favorite of the main cast.I like her design, as a little dinosaur thing, but the fact that she puts you in danger just to make herself feel included was pretty manipulative and shitty. Granted, she apologizes for it, but still.
Seems like no one cares about that bit. She faces absolutely no repercussions from doing so, aside from putting Frisk in mortal danger. And even then, it's Frisk dealing with and overcoming the consequences of her actions, not her.

Hidden Content

She didn't put Frisk in any real danger though, aside from stuff out of her control, like the Core's layout being changed.

Hidden Content

Mettaton going rogue and Muffet as well as with traps reactivating, there are hazards she puts you through (and inconveniences other monsters going to work/school) all to play make pretend hero.

She could've just ran you up the elevator straight to the core, avoiding muffet, but yeah. Hero plan.

Edited by Toshabi

Mettaton going rogue and Muffet as well as with traps reactivating, there are hazards she puts you through (and inconveniences other monsters going to work/school) all to play make pretend hero.

She could've just ran you up the elevator straight to the core, avoiding muffet, but yeah. Hero plan.

Muffet and Mettaton were out of Alphys' control though. Muffet only attacked Frisk after Mettaton told her that Frisk was a bad guy. Mettaton likely would have antagonized you (for real) with or without Alphys' intervention. And the traps really aren't dangerous, except for like the few easy to avoid lasers that Alphys instructs you through.

Give it 3 months, soon the obsessive side of the community becomes so cancerous that it will create a stigma about the game to non-players.

You mean it hasn't already? People already have a stigma about Undertale because of its universal praise and ultra-obsessive fans who attempt to whitewash any negative opinions about it.

But in the end, she put you through a little game just to manipulate you into a friendship. 

If I had the option to, I'd bitch slap her all the way to Snowdin. 

Also, let's not forget what she did in the labs. smh, Alphys is the scum of the earth. 

Yup, no arguing there. I do like Alphys because she's relatable, though. Not just in her hobbies, but in her motivations and the non-font related skeletons in her closet. And in the end, she does own up to her actions.

Hidden Content

We have no idea whether the traps she set would have actually caused damage without her interference. They could have, like the bombs, lasers (which actually do hurt you in the Core), and the firewall / tiles puzzle.

Disregarding that, she obviously knew something was up when the Core events weren't going according to her plan.
And, rather than pulling you back out, and trying to bring in MTT to discuss what was going on and just admit the truth, she ducked out of contact with you until afterwards, to avoid responsibility of a situation that she, herself, placed you in.
That's pretty shitty, imo.
Her social anxiety and wanting to be important are relatable, but the methods were shitty.

Mettaton's hella popular, from everything I've seen.

EDIT: Aaaaand, it seems like I can't add Toshabi's quote to this after spoiling part of the text.
God I hate the lack of a code editor on here, sometimes.

Edited by Vae

I don't think Alphys actually stopped Mettaton's traps. I think they were duds from the start. You can sorta tell because Alphys has trouble coming up with an explanation of how she stopped them.

I'm not defending her actions; the fact that her actions are so repulsive is what makes me like her as a character. The only thing I'm saying is that, she never intended for Frisk to be put in real danger. :)

Hidden Content

Mettaton's hella popular, from everything I've seen.

EDIT: Aaaaand, it seems like I can't add Toshabi's quote to this after spoiling part of the text.
God I hate the lack of a code editor on here, sometimes.

In my terrible social circles, it's sans and Alphys. Sans I get, but Alphys? I'll never understand. Actually I do, because a lot of them wanna doink her. 

Either or 

15f73e18358893db4fd672791286863d841341f1

Not sure if everyone cares for fan comics but if you haven't seen this you should check it out!

It's called Swaptale. The premise: What if GenoFrisk and Paci/NeutralFrisk swap places right before their final battles?

Hidden Content

It's a quick read and still ongoing but overall very good.

All my likes for linking this comic <3

Read it while jamming out to covers of Asgore's theme.

Goat dad is such an awesome character. <;

• Like 1

You mean it hasn't already? People already have a stigma about Undertale because of its universal praise and ultra-obsessive fans who attempt to whitewash any negative opinions about it.

No, it's just starting to. After the first month of hype and content vomiting onto the internet it all goes downhill from there. The tumors caused by the obsessive community are beginning to grow.

No, it's just starting to. After the first month of hype and content vomiting onto the internet it all goes downhill from there. The tumors caused by the obsessive community are beginning to grow.

All while Toby watches from his giant mountain of money that he made with the game, and he laughs as we fight among each other and preorder Undertale merchandise.

All while Toby watches from his giant mountain of money that he made with the game, and he laughs as we fight among each other and preorder Undertale merchandise.

Naah... It's not quite a sequel machine like angry birds yet. There is still legitimate care in the game, but hyped up video games have a very limited shelf life before the hype train ends. Then what's pulling in new players?

I'm not saying the game is going to be a complete sellout for years like Angry Birds, but the it's went waaaaay past the honeymoon period. At this point, people should begin to take off the nostalgia goggles and legitimatly strawman this game.

At this point, I agree with Toshabi about this becoming the new brony fandom. People are going to be sick of hearing about it but the community obnoxiously tries to associate everything with it. CS:GO reskins when?

That's why it's up to the community itself to beat down said behavior before it spreads further. GENOCIDE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on the Furry Fandom to do that after Rainfurrest. How's that working out?

Considering how  said travesty done at rainfurrest is on 99.9% of most furries F-lists, its not working out at all.

As long as Undertale doesn't become a cancer tumblr fandom like Steven Universe, I will be okay!

As long as Undertale doesn't become a cancer tumblr fandom like Steven Universe, I will be okay!

I was going to make that comparison in the earlier post. But I think its already going that road, all it needs is someone to go against the head-canon of tumblr.

I was going to make that comparison in the earlier post. But I think its already going that road, all it needs is someone to go against the head-canon of tumblr.

I'll test the waters by:

1. Drawing Frisk as a guy.

2. Drawing a ship of Dr. Alphys with Asgore.

3. Drawing a guy version of Undyne.

If my head is not chopped off by 12pm today, then we haven't hit Steven Universe status.

• Like 1

Seeing as I like, this is a guarantee. I have like the Midas touch, but instead of gold it's tumblr. Like I touched my dad and he's now xisgender, like what the fuck does that even mean?

Still waiting on the Furry Fandom to do that after Rainfurrest. How's that working out?

I mean that one guy tried with the chlorine bomb. I mean at least someone is trying.

I don't think it'll get that bad. Steven Universe reached critical levels of autism as quickly as it did since it was kind of a bizarre counter-perfect storm to the great brony plague of 2012.

>Tumblr gets pissed that bronies weren't "their" thing and that despite their protests /co/ is still undoubtedly ground zero

>As a result tumblr desperately searches for anything to latch onto like a privilege-checking parasite

>Then comes along Steven Universe which appeals to tumblr in literally every way

>It's "quirky", has an ethnically diverse cast, stars 'female' characters that aren't actually people so they have an excuse to whine about pronouns and shit, and uses an artstyle that's literally tumblr incarnate

>A potentially alright show is ruined for everyone gg

Tumblr really does ruin everything.

• Like 1

Garth bought me this game. I'm really enjoying it so far. Had to scratch my head a few times before I get the hint. Right now I'm at the waterfall trash... trying to figure out how to beat this possessed dummy... should've beat it up when it was still dormant

I'll give you a hint: You gotto get up from your computer and dance to the music.