TrishaCat

I finished my genocide run. My partner in crime called me a good partner. This game really is pokemon! [redacted] and [redacted] were the best fights I've had in a long time. It's a shame that nicey nice mode doesn't have hard fights like that.

Also, I'm disappointed [redacted] wasn't a real fight. But it was kind of a funny 1 shot kill.

[redacted]'s sole purpose is to fuck over your genocide run. If you do any action other than fight against [redacted] on first turn your genocide run ends~ lol.

It's even funnier, since the ending that you get for bailing out of the genocide run by killing [dudemanguy] without killing everything is honestly worse than the genocide ending. At the very least, it makes you feel way worse and makes you wish you just went all the way.

"I really should have killed you when I had the chance."
Edited by PastryOfApathy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/6125-best-game-ever-day-19-round-2-fallout-3-vs-undertale

Undertale is beating Fallout 3 in the GameFAQs best game ever contest. It beat Mass Effect 3 before this.

That's the hype at work! :)

Although, so far it went up against a game that disappointed the fans ao hard they had to patch the endings and a relatively old and glitchy Bethesda game. We'll see how far the hype can carry it!

I wish they had an alphys fight in No Mercy. 

What would that fight even be like? It would be like Frisk pretending to hurt Undyne during the pacifist run, she'd throw herself at Frisk and still just cause 1HP damage :P

Or it would be a cool twist if she had an ace up her sleeves!

Either way, during the pacifist run she gets Undyne and during the genocide run you can't even get your revenge because she is the only main character you can't kill :V

That's the hype at work! :)

Although, so far it went up against a game that disappointed the fans ao hard they had to patch the endings and a relatively old and glitchy Bethesda game. We'll see how far the hype can carry it!

What would that fight even be like? It would be like Frisk pretending to hurt Undyne during the pacifist run, she'd throw herself at Frisk and still just cause 1HP damage :P

Or it would be a cool twist if she had an ace up her sleeves!

Either way, during the pacifist run she gets Undyne and during the genocide run you can't even get your revenge because she is the only main character you can't kill :V

Well, she'd totally have access to a gundam esque robot ship that could totally simulate a aero fighter/touhou battle.

My friend went on a tirade on me for mentioning Undertale around him. Literally just saying "I beat Undertale and thought it was a pretty good game" made him go on an hour long speech about how much he hates the game, why it sucks and how horrible Earthbound is and games that try to mimic it are.

Welp, then again, he does obsess over Destiny so that should've been a hint.

My friend went on a tirade on me for mentioning Undertale around him. Literally just saying "I beat Undertale and thought it was a pretty good game" made him go on an hour long speech about how much he hates the game, why it sucks and how horrible Earthbound is and games that try to mimic it are.

What the hell kinda friend is that?! If someone went on a long tirade about something they knew I liked, I wouldn't talk to them anymore. In fact, this has happened. I don't talk to those people anymore!

What an asshat. 

What the hell kinda friend is that?! If someone went on a long tirade about something they knew I liked, I wouldn't talk to them anymore. In fact, this has happened. I don't talk to those people anymore!

What an asshat. 

I can't be friends with people who don't like the same video games as me either. >:[

• Like 1

I can't be friends with people who don't like the same video games as me either. >:[

Disliking is one thing, but what was described was pretty much harassment about liking a game. I fucking hate most of the games my friends play, but I keep my mouth shut because I'm not an asshole.

Disliking is one thing, but what was described was pretty much harassment about liking a game. I fucking hate most of the games my friends play, but I keep my mouth shut because I'm not an asshole.

Can't you just give them shit back about whatever shit games they like? Smacktalk used to be a time honored gaming tradition.

NORMIES GET OUT

• Like 1

Yeah he's kind of a tool, but he has his charming moments. Just when it comes to anything not Sony, he'll have at you like a bat out of hell. 

Then again, I can't really remember why I keep him around, now that I think about it. You know, I'll get back to you on that. For now, have a charming quote from him explaining why Undertale got popular.

Honestly? I also chalk it up to Nintendo's extremely off year. Haven't met a fan who isn't also a big Nintendo fan.

Hard hitting facts and reporting.

• Like 1

They talked about the game on The Patch Game Club, one of the Rooster Teeth shows. And they fucked up the title!

undertail82ymi.jpg

They were very quick in the comments to point out that "Undertail" represents the NSFW part of the community :P

Anyway, they all liked the game. Even Gus, who is probably the most grumpy guy in the universe, loved it.

But they all played it WRONG! Meg killed Goat Mom because she couldn't figure out that you can spare monsters :<

So he's your average /v/ user?

Next time you're around him, casually mention something remotely positive about 'Gone Home'. Be sure to record it too, I need a good chimpout.

But they all played it WRONG! Meg killed Goat Mom because she couldn't figure out that you can spare monsters :<

This is my biggest pet peeve, how do you play it 'wrong' exactly? Half the experience is playing it however you want and seeing what happens as a result.

After all, why do you think stuff like Undyne listing off every monster you killed / her sudden tonal shift if Papyrus dies, Flowey's speech after the ruins, Sans judgement, the reveal about Levels Of ViolencE / EXecution Points, the game informing you that Chilldrake's looking for his friend Snowy after killing Snowdrake, and countless other things exist?

It's like Spec Ops, you only get the full impact if you approach it like any other RPG or military shooter. Let people kill if that's what they feel they need to do, it's part of the experience.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 2