What would your pokesona be?

Vallium

Being a wolf, I would've thought mightyena...

However one of my friends dubbed me a slowbro :V ...and someone else dubbed me Psyduck (I guess Im just a really derpy individual, Psyayay!)...I guess I could always pokefuse and my pokesona would be Psybro/Slowduck. Huh.

What say you? Im sure some of you are probably edging towards the cool ones that match your furry sona x3

Clearly Im not tough and badass enough to be a mightyena >puffs out chest >falls over

arceus because my sona is like this super amazing guy who's like impervious to everything and is able to like have superpowers and created all pokemon ever and i can be any type i want with my plates just like arceus except he's obviously my original idea 

Edited by evan
  • Like 1

I feel Umbreon might fit me well. 

250px-197Umbreon.png

If not that then maybe Glameow. I dunno. If I had my fursona idea drawn out, I'd be representing myself as a cat. So I think these would be a good fit.

Edited by Battlechili
  • Like 1

I personally can't think of anything worse than a Pokemon character OC. I can't stand Pokemon. Much like bronies/MLP, they are taking over the fandom.

Two problems.

1. There is no "taking over of the fandom" like there was with bronies. This is a terrible comparison because bronies are in a whole other league and Pokemon has nothing to compare it to.

2. The brony fandom isn't similar enough to the Pokemon fandom to compare the two. The Pokemon fandom is more comparable to the Sonic fandom, where it's been around for ages, is filled to the brim with terrible OC recolors and shoehorned Mary Sue fanfics, but no actual drama outside the fandom. Bronies have caused an absolute shitstorm inside and outside their fandom and in a fraction of the time.

I can think of so many more things worse than a Pokemon OC.

• Like 4

Two problems.

1. There is no "taking over of the fandom" like there was with bronies. This is a terrible comparison because bronies are in a whole other league and Pokemon has nothing to compare it to.

2. The brony fandom isn't similar enough to the Pokemon fandom to compare the two. The Pokemon fandom is more comparable to the Sonic fandom, where it's been around for ages, is filled to the brim with terrible OC recolors and shoehorned Mary Sue fanfics, but no actual drama outside the fandom. Bronies have caused an absolute shitstorm inside and outside their fandom and in a fraction of the time.

I can think of so many more things worse than a Pokemon OC.

Pokemon and Bronies are taking over the fandom...I repeat: Pokemon are taking over the fandom