RAVE: Diagnosis

GemWolf

I've just lost the little respect I had for you. If THIS is how you treat someone calling out something bad you're doing, I would hate to see what your son would grow up to be like.

IM DOING SOMETHING BAD?? see this is what pisses me off - I am NOT doing something bad, and honestly you stick your respect up your arse I don't want it - I lost respect for you ages ago 

IM DOING SOMETHING BAD?? see this is what pisses me off - I am NOT doing something bad, and honestly you stick your respect up your arse I don't want it - I lost respect for you ages ago 

Yes, you are. You can't accept the fact that you're in the wrong. You even ADMITTED you were wrong about something and yet you sit here and act like you're 100% right and free of criticism

• Like 1

What Gem is doing is not wrong. Finding a treatment to help your struggling child is in no way being a bad parent, that literally doesn't make sense. Any loving parent would do whatever they can to help their child, even if that includes the early stages of behavioral issues. If there is anybody in the wrong, it is her doctor.

If these drugs affect the child negatively, I imagine the treatment will then stop. I dunno, Gem doesn't sound like the type of person my parents were, forcing me to take more and more drugs because "These low doses aren't working enough."

• Like 2

Yes, you are. You can't accept the fact that you're in the wrong. You even ADMITTED you were wrong about something and yet you sit here and act like you're 100% right and free of criticism

i admitted I was wrong about the addiction - your point is what??

you know what fuck this! Blocking you now I'm done seriously - another one to add to my block list. Vay  

Edited by GemWolf

I'm not here to flick shit at anyone or nothing but the people who coined the term ODD and made it a medicate-able "illness". 

ODD itself sounds like "medical" grounds never to question authority again. 

If people had medicated me for ODD I would have been WAY the hell more spiteful than I am. 

I've been BAWWlocked. What ever will I do?

Oh! Oh! I've always been curious to know: do you get to see a counter on your profile of the number of users blocking you or something like that? Nobody has ever explicitly told me they are blocking me, so I don't know if nobody is ignoring me or if I just dont get any indicators that I am being ignored.

Oh! Oh! I've always been curious to know: do you get to see a counter on your profile of the number of users blocking you or something like that? Nobody has ever explicitly told me they are blocking me, so I don't know if nobody is ignoring me or if I just dont get any indicators that I am being ignored.

No, I wish I did though

• Like 1

When I was in college, we had a problem with people selling Ritalin and getting addicted to it. It also made you a target  for theft if your classmates knew you had adult ADHD and taking perscribed meds. Kids I knew who were taking it had problems with brain development when they were suddenly cut off from it for whatever means, or if they were over-perscribed two types of medication to deal with ADD/ADHD. I can understand wanting to manage it in any way possible, but you have to use caution when giving kids stims, especially if they are close to the point where their cognitive processes are beginning to grow and develop. 

As for the rest, you cannot always call for mods to come to your rescuse Gem, especially after insulting other users in an attempt to silence them. Like the others, you have to take responsibility for what you say and how it is said, and reap the punishments associated if any. You can easily skip over the posts that you do not want to reply to. It takes a bit of willpower to do it, but it is better than pouring excessive energy into vitriolic posts. 

Edited by Ozriel
  • Like 5

• Zeke locked this topic