aaaa

Brass

Problem is, no matter how sick you are - there is no sympathy to anyone who takes their issues out on others. 

That's not a very good thing to teach your son...

Anyway, like people said Brass. Getting help is absolutely necessary in this case.

Edited by Phausk

Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti

spaghetti-clipart-ace6RXoc4.jpeg

ohhhh yummy yes plzzzzz

Guys.. if you're arguing with someone... don't involve their family.. that's a red card for me.

yeah i have to agree tbh

That's not a very good thing to teach your son...

I am referring to bullies who bully because of their own mental issues. My son will learn this. I will teach him what i personally believe is right

Exposing children to sonic the hedgehog should be punishable by law.

If you're going to put your six year old on controlled substances you might as well go all the way dude. The law cannot protect you from rampant faggotry

Don't get upsetti, have some spaghetti

spaghetti-clipart-ace6RXoc4.jpeg

suck so many noodle they call me the ragoon

I am referring to bullies who bully because of their own mental issues. My son will learn this. I will teach him what i personally believe is right

You have the right to do that. I'm just sick of seeing people lack empathy and view vengeance as a good thing. Of course, it's hard to help emotions, so eh.

You have the right to do that. I'm just sick of seeing people lack empathy and view vengeance as a good thing. Of course, it's hard to help emotions, so eh.

What I said has nothing to do with vengeance. I said that people who take their own mental issues out on others deserves no sympathy. No vengeance there just  a statement 

if you ask me I think it stinks 

hahahahahaha :D  :D:D  i wish i could hit the like button but I have reached my daily limit 

What I said has nothing to do with vengeance. I said that people who take their own mental issues out on others deserves no sympathy. No vengeance there just  a statement 

hahahahahaha :D  :D:D  i wish i could hit the like button but I have reached my daily limit 

There's a limit on likes?

this suggests to me that you are only willing to acknowledge what comes along with mental disorder when it conveniences you

• Like 4

There's a limit on likes?

Yes, 30 a day

this suggests to me that you are only willing to acknowledge what comes along with mental disorder when it conveniences you

How is that so? I acknowledge all aspects of a mental disorder, people have violent outbursts etc as well. However, if the person can calmly and wittingly give snide, bullying remarks and claim that to be their illness - no sir fuck off is my thoughts. You think what you like about my views and interpret them anyway you like. 

Yo Yo Yo this be stirring the pot. 

I LIKE MY SOUP STIRRED WELL

Yes, 30 a day

How is that so? I acknowledge all aspects of a mental disorder, people have violent outbursts etc as well. However, if the person can calmly and wittingly give snide, bullying remarks and claim that to be their illness - no sir fuck off is my thoughts. You think what you like about my views and interpret them anyway you like. 

so youre basically saying that lashing out to people they dont trust cannot possibly be a symptom of a mental disorder, but just an asshole pretending to be ill. thats what i take issue with, generally the science of why someone is aggressive in the first place is much simpler than "i dont like you based on no evidence".

maybe youre right in SOME cases but your principle is blind to a lot of subtleties about mental disorder.

Edited by evan
  • Like 1

Just something to keep in mind: you responding to him and giving him a reason to respond back just gives him more ammunition to attack you with. That "don't feed the trolls" thing? Yeah, it applies here. He's not going to stop just because you ask him to, regardless of how mean or even nice you sound when you ask him. He's made it clear he enjoys being a jerk. If you feel his posts are offensive, report them and ignore them. Not giving him something to respond to is the only way to stop him from responding.

Two wrongs don't make a right is what I feel another poster was getting at, and I agree. You coming in here insulting him back doesn't fix the situation nor does it make you look good and I hope you don't teach your kiddo to be like that because, regardless of the situation, it's not going to help him any to have that way of thinking. It can only get worse. Note: there is a difference between self defense and going on the offensive yourself, the latter of which this is since you're now in his thread. Don't sink to that level, you seem like a decent overall person, but that's not cool, yo.

Edit: in regards to the post before me, it's worth noting that bullies are often really messed up individuals, whether they acknowledge it or not. Defense mechanisms and all that stuff. Be cruel and people keep a distance, it's fun to be mean, being mean gives a feeling of power by making people feel bad, etc. So yeah. I'm not saying what is going on here is right, not at all, but again I stress that two wrongs do not make a right and you're just making the entire situation worse by posting as you are.

Edited by Kinare
  • Like 4

I LIKE MY SOUP STIRRED WELL

so youre basically saying that lashing out to people they dont trust cannot possibly be a symptom of a mental disorder, but just an asshole pretending to be ill. thats what i take issue with, generally the science of why someone is aggressive in the first place is much simpler than "i dont like you based on no evidence".

There was no reason for him to have to trust me or not. It was a topic about my child and he comes along and insults my childs disorder in a very nasty, witty manner. So go a head and suck me :P:P 

Just something to keep in mind: you responding to him and giving him a reason to respond back just gives him more ammunition to attack you with. That "don't feed the trolls" thing? Yeah, it applies here. He's not going to stop just because you ask him to, regardless of how mean or even nice you sound when you ask him. He's made it clear he enjoys being a jerk. If you feel his posts are offensive, report them and ignore them. Not giving him something to respond to is the only way to stop him from responding.

Two wrongs don't make a right is what I feel another poster was getting at, and I agree. You coming in here insulting him back doesn't fix the situation nor does it make you look good and I hope you don't teach your kiddo to be like that because, regardless of the situation, it's not going to help him any to have that way of thinking. It can only get worse. Note: there is a difference between self defense and going on the offensive yourself, the latter of which this is since you're now in his thread. Don't sink to that level, you seem like a decent overall person, but that's not cool, yo.

I leave most things alone - insult me kid, imma comin at cha 

Yes, 30 a day

"If you don't exercise a mental disorder in a way I approve of, with an attitude I have no way of actually knowing or proving, it's invalid."

Gee, it's almost like mental health doesn't revolve around you.

There was no reason for him to have to trust me or not. It was a topic about my child and he comes along and insults my childs disorder in a very nasty, witty manner. So go a head and suck me

im not saying what he did was right or wrong. im just saying that the reason why you think it is wrong is oversimplified and fails to acknowledge that some people are way easily triggered, more than what you realize.

i just say this to think about seeing an insult as a sign of what you are doing to another person (even if it is unwarramted). you dont have to like or agree with their behaviour, but dont let someone like your son who has situations where he cant control his behaviour think that someone with a similar but easy-to-spot problem doesnt deserve the treatment he gets. we dont ever see WHY these people respond the ways they do and often they dont actually think differently from us, but for some reason something in their environment makes them that way. something that is honestly not always in our right to judge.

its your life though. i saw that post and i would have replied even if we were all trolling everyone right now. that topic is one thing i at least want to say for my own sake. if you dont agree, i will move on.

Edited by evan
  • Like 2