aaaa

Brass

shitpostingpusheen.gif

Gebrochenem Deutsch scheiße entsendung ist beste scheiße entsendung.

i'm a little lost here, is this the precursor to that whole 'furpile' thing?

on a side note, are the exits clearly marked in this building? what the fuck is happening in this thread?

Die türen verschlossen sind
Es gibt kein entkommen
die yiff Götter haben gesprochen
bereiten Sie Ihre Anus.

Edited by KyryK

Man, if you still need help I got solutions, since I can never call the hotline (I have some anxiety issues that make it really difficult to have phone conversations)

Here is a place to vent via keyboard or mic, or pay for a professional to help you

Here is a place to vent where an anonymous person can comment on your problem and send you music relating to it.

Here is an online based suicide hotline.

The number for the mobile text suicide hotline is 741-741 and you just text "hi" to get it started.

if you need some funny videos, try this, and put it on "Youtube Haiku", It should be there automatically, but it plays short youtube videos that are usually pretty fun. 

If you need more support, know that you have friends there for you, and I would be nothing short of happy to help you. Please do not hesitate to talk to me for any reason at all. You don't need to be having a problem to have my support, and I'd like you to take that seriously. I know it's easy to push people aside, and say "they don't really care, they're just doing this because they'd feel guilty if they knew I was feeling like this and then I killed myself"

Because I've found that's not entirely true. Most people just don't know how to react to that kind of situation, and they flounder. But be aware that I've struggled with depression and anxiety since I was very young, and I'm very well aware of the issues that go along with it. Please please please know that you are an important person, and life may continue without you, but it will be a sadder place and many people wouldn't know why. They'd just feel the emptiness of having never met you.

Although the pain might stop, there's so much to see still. Fall out 4 just came out, Rick and Morty is renewed for a new season, dogs exist, for all the terrible that exists on Earth, there's still things to be exited for and wait on. 

• Like 1

Hello no, if he is ok to say things like I should scold my son for having to take medications to be normal etc then imma dish it back. There is no excuse for being a bully. Don't give it if you can't take it.  

Lets replace ok with pathetic (for both of you).

See? Now look what you did. The furries hear that snap and now they're all flocking to the thread.

Soon there will be nothing more than a mass of disgusting furry fluids where the thread once stood.

Great Yiff never comes without consequences!