yell0wf0x

@SirRob I feel ye. I didn't expect this either so she ended up inheriting a different skill than what I would've preferred. I also don't like that she's a diviner. I dunno how they calculate the look of the bond unit but I'm assuming it's a random pick from the avatar selection  process. 

Also not sure how she will get her second class. It's from the father right? So that means she can be am archer. 

And can't ye get em again from the inbox? I never did a soft reset on that. 

9 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

@SirRob I feel ye. I didn't expect this either so she ended up inheriting a different skill than what I would've preferred. I also don't like that she's a diviner. I dunno how they calculate the look of the bond unit but I'm assuming it's a random pick from the avatar selection  process. 

Also not sure how she will get her second class. It's from the father right? So that means she can be am archer. 

And can't ye get em again from the inbox? I never did a soft reset on that. 

Ah, I picked Diviner as my secondary class because Rend Heaven sounds friggin' badass. I also thought Tomefaire would be useful, although now that I understand the game mechanics better, I don't see a need to go to Onmyoji. Anyway, as a Conquest player, I don't think I have the luxury of using her, because I've already committed to using the team that I have right now, which is at 15 units. I'm worried I won't be able to get them to 20/20 as it is.

I might be able to get her tomorrow. Otherwise I could get her from the bond units section of the inbox, yup.

Ah. I see. So the bond unit uses the mothers class and second class would be mine then. Thats cool. Tho same with ye, I don't think I'll be using her much at all. I also have a set number of units I already use and I'm just shuffling them between classes to get the most of the skills they can handle. 

I don't think I'm gonna use tomeFaire at all. But yeah. Rend heaven is pretty good as it is. Only reason I go for basara.  But hey. I at least get to use my new weapons, built tiger+4 and renai seibi+2. xD for conquest, I think the best second class would be merchant. Cuz then you'd get profiteer which gives ye lots of gold. 

Chose archer as my second class cuz I love being a sniper. Best skill stat gains too so I could activate most of my skills  with ease. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aha, I figured out the language of the Ancient Texts, the last text is actually a translation. The first one reads, "A dragon neither white nor black saw his future self as no more than a caged beast. A dragon neither white nor black sang three songs of prophecy, so someday his soul might be released."

On 3/17/2016 at 10:43 AM, SirRob said:

I have beaten Conquest Hard Classic and now Camilla's boobs have scarred me for life

I'm playing birthright and her boobs were all over my face when we battled!

I'm still in chapter 23 on mine. Haven't gotten it done yet. But I'm just a few more chapters away. 

Huh, I thought the fan translation was already finished. I would think all the salty fans would be enough encouragement for the team, maybe they were just scared of a cease and desist.

Edited by SirRob

So I just finished birthright. Now I'm moving on to conquest. After that. It's revelations time. 

On 2/23/2016 at 9:05 AM, yell0wf0x said:

Visit my fox hole! Address is down durr.

I need more visits. Lol. Also battles. Gotta reap those rewards. Lol. 20160222_123858.thumb.jpg.cb1c44b77e639c

So I got a new card. Here it is. Come visit my fox hole. Still the same castle address. 20160325_132909.thumb.jpg.d79853d53f4ee9

Edited by yell0wf0x

I almost got it! Lol. I was close to finishing chapter 10 but I forgot I left niles unattended. Cost me to lose. Haha. Oh well. 

I'm more bummed about forgetting to save. I bought 2 bloom festals from  the castles I visited but had to reset and it's all gone now. The money I spent didn't return so I wanted 1000 for that. 

Edited by yell0wf0x

Huh, you lost the money? That's strange... I never really kept track of my money until the endgame so I dunno if that ever happened with me. I did waste a lot of money on forging, skills and heart seals, so you shouldn't have much trouble with funds, either. (Unless Lunatic gives you less)

• 1 month later...

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors, and if they make Fire Emblem Warriors as good as that, I'll be happy. I really have to wonder how they'll vary the movesets though, considering out of the six Fire Emblem characters in Smash, three have the same moveset...

58 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

Well damn. Fire emblem direct has been announced for January 18. This is a must see! 

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-18-2017/

Tho I'm not really looking forward to fire emblem: dynasty warriors for switch. But I hope to see something I like. 

Christ this franchise gets a lot of action. But yeah, Dynasty Warriors is already suuuper poor to me. So I'm not excited for a Fire Emblem skin scribbled in crayon on it myself.

Fire Emblem Gaiden is getting a remake on New 3DS called Fire Emblem Echoes.

Fire Emblem Warriors is not only getting a release on the Nintendo Switch, but on New 3DS. Also Chrom was confirmed to be in it.

Fire Emblem Heroes was announced for smartphones. It apparently has gun using FE characters, and it plays like a cut down version of normal FE games.

A new Switch exclusive mainline Fire Emblem game was announced for 2018, but nothing was shown off for the game.

My thoughts: Nobody cares, but I'm posting them anyway

VERY excited for Fire Emblem Echoes. That was one hell of a surprise. Never played Gaiden but I could recognize Alm and Celica, as well as Doma and Mila. Definitely picking it up since the story looks neat and the gameplay looks interesting. Seems like there's a new artist working on the game as well, which is refreshing.

Warriors looks like a Warriors game. Looks very much unfinished, haha. I suppose it's not too surprising that it will also be on the New 3DS... actually, it's more surprising that it's on the Switch, since the series nowadays is primarily limited to handhelds. Not surprising that it's being restricted to the New 3DS either, considering what happened with Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Fire Emblem Heroes looks better than what I was expecting (waifu simulator). Looks heavily based off the Fire Emblem card game (I think that's where they're pulling the artwork from), although I only know of it from the serenesforest website. It's disappointing that I can't just purchase the game, because I would. I suppose I could just dump $10 on orbs from the get-go and consider it purchased. Looking forward to the game, but not expecting to get too into it. Since they failed to mention light or dark magic, I'm looking forward to not using Micaiah the Thunder Mage.

The announcement for a Fire Emblem game on the Switch is appreciated. About time we got a console game. Four Fire Emblem games in development at the same time... it's nuts. Good time to be a Fire Emblem fan. Good time to be me.

Also, I voted for Ike from Radiant Dawn. It's really awesome how many choices there are in the poll, even if 99% of those characters have absolutely no chance of even getting close to first place.

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

Also, I voted for Ike from Radiant Dawn. It's really awesome how many choices there are in the poll, even if 99% of those characters have absolutely no chance of even getting close to first place.

Why would you do this when caineghis is totally choose able.  Vote for Bara lion man! 

Anyways. I'm really excited for echoes and that 2018 title for switch. That would totally be a system seller for me. 

Haven't played gaiden myself so this should be good. Not a big fan so warriors games so I guess that's fine in its own. 

For heroes tho,  I'll download that, but I dunno if I'll put in too much time in it. I mean, I kinda left final Fantasy brave exvius in the dust now too. But it looks like a nice mobile game at least. 

• 3 months later...