Secret Santa

Misomie

I just ordered my gift and its being mailed physically and should arrive just before Christmas! Unfortunately there were no gift message options or anything when I ordered it so the person receiving it won't know who it was from and I wasn't able to write anything cute or a Merry Christmas or something. :(

But still I hope they like it!

2 hours ago, galaxy-meow said:

I also sent mine off a while ago...I hope it didn't get lost.

-edit

shit, i just checked the tracking on it and it hasn't been updated since last week. please don't actually be lost ;_;

I'd give them a call. I ordered something a few months back and it got lost for a good month. Had the seller contact the post office and they found it within a week (w/o tracking). One time though, I ordered fur and it was stuck at this dumb area for a good week. Found out that that post office has a rep with that.

4 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Darn it I forgot to write that in my dislike list

Did Sylox get one?

Nah, he wanted liquefied children but I couldn't find any.

In other news, I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet (assuming it's a physical thing). I'm now I'm super scared of like my dad opening up my package or something and it just being a 12-foot dragon schlong or something.

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Nah, he wanted liquefied children but I couldn't find any.

In other news, I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet (assuming it's a physical thing). I'm now I'm super scared of like my dad opening up my package or something and it just being a 12-foot dragon schlong or something.

I put shit I was worried my parents might open up and see on my dislike list...however unlikely it was to be sent (on the off-chance I get something like a gay pride flag or something political or dumb or weird that will cause them to flip) Maybe you should have planned better so furries dont send you dildos.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

5 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I put shit I was worried my parents might open up and see on my dislike list...however unlikely it was to be sent (on the off-chance I get something like a gay pride flag or something political or dumb or weird that will cause them to flip) Maybe you should have planned better so furries dont send you dildos.

Meh, my dad thinks I'm a fucking weirdo anyways. If I did get a dragon dildo I'd probably just show my dad and laugh about it since I mean seriously.

Got mine last night, didn't get a chance to look at the box until I got home from work this morning though so wasn't sure what it was, but had a good idea it had to be that cuz I didn't remember ordering anything. Will be a good kat and wait until Christmas before opening~

Squee!

hope everyones excited.

I don't know when I'm gonna get my person to receive mine :o I'll be patient

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 8:32 AM, Half-Note said:

I would never sign up for this stuff.

It sounds like a plot by the New World Order and the Furluminati to gather all the contact info of the furries.

TheMoreYouKnow(tm)

infowars.com

Let it be known that Misomie who is a longstanding member of these forums who is currently hosting has been on this site for a very long time only for this day to come in which she could gain the furries trust enough to have them give her their contact info for the furliminati which she has always secretly been a member of

The conspiracy is strong with this one

• Like 1

Well, I haven't received anything yet, but its still a couple hours before Christmas.

I figured everyone would share what they got as soon as they got it and/or opened them. So just wait til' Christmas. Its almost here anyways. :D

Edited by Battlechili

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

I already gave the big reveal to battlechili ;3c Gonna have all my digital gifts sent sometime today for them ^_^

As for me its 6am and my job requires I work on Christmas morning! Haha! I'll be back by later this morning to do the opening of mine (okay I already opened it, Im bad) and report my own gift :D

Like I said, thanks mystery Santa!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

I already gave the big reveal to battlechili ;3c Gonna have all my digital gifts sent sometime today for them ^_^

As for me its 6am and my job requires I work on Christmas morning! Haha! I'll be back by later this morning to do the opening of mine (okay I already opened it, Im bad) and report my own gift :D

Like I said, thanks mystery Santa!

Thank you so much! Its cute! I love it! (its what my avatar is now)

• Like 1

I got a cute Vaporeon plushie. :3

List of those that have received their gifts so far:

Kinare, Hewge, Misomie, Battlechili, WolfNightV4X1, Chrysocyon, DevilishlyHandsome49, Mitha, Galaxy-Meow, Crunchy

List of those confirmed on the way:

PastryOfAphathy, Pignog, Nordo

I expect more to post after the day calms down a bit but will message out gifters whose receiveys haven't posted once I get home and settled.

Edited by Misomie

48 minutes ago, Misomie said:

I got a cute Vaporeon plushie. :3

List of those that have received their gifts so far:

Kinare, Hewge, Misomie, Battlechili, WolfNightV4X1, Chrysocyon, and DevilishlyHandsome49. I expect more to post after the day calms down a bit but will message out gifters whose receiveys haven't posted once I get home and settled.

After that, should we reveal which secret santa we were?