Tired of All the Fucking Negativity!

Sidewalk Surfboard

Disagreements happen, it's part of life, as well as people who "enjoy" posting nothing but negativity. You can't really ask people to stop being negative or posting maladaptive things (unless it is extreme such as racism).

At the same times, it is okay to step back and take a deep breath from a discussion. It'll help give you a clearer head. 

Disagreements happen, it's part of life, as well as people who "enjoy" posting nothing but negativity. You can't really ask people to stop being negative or posting maladaptive things (unless it is extreme such as racism).

At the same times, it is okay to step back and take a deep breath from a discussion. It'll help give you a clearer head. 

You can ask people to cease or rethink any action/thought including being racist but that doesn't mean you're going to be successful.

100% of the most pointless disagreements occur because people lack the perception to know an unwinnable battle when they see it, especially when one or both sides of it are founded on pure, unsubstantiated delusion and idyllic thinking.

• Like 2

Best season of the anime for realz. 

That it was! It was also the ending of the series for me. All that...fluff afterwards? Feh... although reading the light novels may yield a different perspective.

Edited by Vaer
  • Like 1

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P 

Hehe, they say honesty is the best policy :V No worries, I don't think you were at fault for the chaos alone

That it was! It was also the ending of the series for me. All that...fluff afterwards? Feh... although reading the light novels may yield a different perspective.

What is that anime, dare I ask?

• Like 1

It's also called "Baby's first .hack"

Same with Login Horizon if you haven't watched it. 

I honestly haven't seen Log Horizon. A friend had the PDF of the light novel and described it to me. It just sounded cliche. Is it worth the watch at least?

I genuinely thought that was one of those freemium iPhone games when I first heard of it.

When I first heard of the anime I didn't know what to expect. I was right there with you thinking it was some kind of game thrown out as a market ploy to get a piece of the MMORPG fad that was spreading for a good while.

Edited by Vaer

It is if you want something to watch as background noise or need to waste time.

Ah. Note taken. 

If we're talking 'trapped in vidyagaem animu' I might recommend Overlord. Same basic premise, but from the bad guy's perspective.

This has been on my "to read" list. I didn't know it was from the antagonist's view! Definitely bumping it up some notches. Any comments on it?

Edited by Vaer

This has been on my "to read" list. I didn't know it was from the antagonist's view! Definitely bumping it up some notches. Any comments on it?

It really details the main character's change in personality. To begin he's just a regular guy trapped in a game, amazed and kinda amused by the whole thing. Soon though he becomes more and more like the monster he's playing as, less than but somehow more than human.

To be honest I stopped watching the anime a while back, real life got in the way. I found what I'd seen very enjoyable though.

• Like 1

It really details the main character's change in personality. To begin he's just a regular guy trapped in a game, amazed and kinda amused by the whole thing. Soon though he becomes more and more like the monster he's playing as, less than but somehow more than human.

To be honest I stopped watching the anime a while back, real life got in the way. I found what I'd seen very enjoyable though.

Awesome! I'm all for this kind of plot. Thanks for the small rundown.

I've tried changing how the people around me do things, even little things like you know reminding them not to put food in the recycling bin. No matter how many times I can remind them, they won't listen.

I don't think most people in general listen at all for whatever reason.

So just let it go. :)

Edited by NerdyMunk

Smoke a bowl and CTFO, yo.

Dumb cunts will be dumb cunts. Let them - it makes it easier for us to see who to avoid or who needs mocking.

NOT GONNA LIE, I'm curious to know if a lil' bud would help me chill the fuck out. I get conflicting reports regarding the matter, so I'm all "shiiiiet". That and I don't know any...bud bros in my new area.

Awesome! I'm all for this kind of plot. Thanks for the small rundown.

THAT GIF THO

• Like 2

i love the negativity , i crave it. i log into forum and take it all in, all the badniss in this world. i swallow it all, take it inside me, digest it. in my digestive tract it become shit. then i take a big juicy dump on my keyboard. and thats how my posts are born.

• Like 6

The first season is laughable. (That suicide In the beginning lol. Was not taken seriously at all.) 

Least the second season focused on characters more and kept the sexual fetishisation to a minimum. (SAO is basically just a shonen/harem .hack with a strangely adorable main couple and a really creepy pedo child thrown in for some reason.) 

• Like 1