Wait what will happen

Nova

Special Snowflake Fursona

(noun) A fursona or anthropomorphic character which tries too hard to be unique to the point that it becomes irritating or, in extreme cases, hideous.

Often possesses 2 or more of the following traits:

•  Hybrid of 2 or more species (especially exotic combinations)
  • Obnoxious color scheme
  • Overly complicated markings, scars, or tattoos
  • Wings on a species that doesn’t normally have wings
  • Horns on a species that doesn’t normally have horns
  • Equine penis on a non-equine species
  • Magic powers (especially shape-shifting)
  • Multiple tails
  •  Multiple dicks
  •  Glows in the dark
  • Is a demon, vampire, or were-anything
  • "Closed Species"

A generalization but yeah....you get the picture.

Edited by Vaer

Well that with the markings, my species doesnt really have markings only depending on something .

Magic powers well,  i find as long  good till someone turns it into dumb magic.

Obnoxious colour sheme. Luposites have different bodycolours and have ombre hair.

#ombrefopresident

Multiple tails ? WELL luposite have a ribbon at their back thats not attached to their body but can kinda count as tail.

With the horns, luposites have horns. They are in the category energy.

Luposites dont really are hybrids. They contain organic matter.

Dicks, i dunno if they have a dick, since they are energy but i guess they have pussy and pingas.

Glows in dark sounds so cliche, they dont glow.

Demon or were-anything. Novas other half is an rebirthed goddess but nova isnt really invisble, mostly vunerable. Luposites are energy.

"Closed species" , welll i dont want my species end up like angel dragons. They are open for everyone.

I actually changed the true form of my species to human look alike since  my concept art looked dumb. They still keep the anthro wolf form.

Well that with the markings, my species doesnt really have markings only depending on something .

Magic powers well,  i find as long  good till someone turns it into dumb magic.

Obnoxious colour sheme. Luposites have different bodycolours and have ombre hair.

#ombrefopresident

Multiple tails ? WELL luposite have a ribbon at their back thats not attached to their body but can kinda count as tail.

With the horns, luposites have horns. They are in the category energy.

Luposites dont really are hybrids. They contain organic matter.

Dicks, i dunno if they have a dick, since they are energy but i guess they have pussy and pingas.

Glows in dark sounds so cliche, they dont glow.

Demon or were-anything. Novas other half is an rebirthed goddess but nova isnt really invisble, mostly vunerable. Luposites are energy.

"Closed species" , welll i dont want my species end up like angel dragons. They are open for everyone.

I actually changed the true form of my species to human look alike since  my concept art looked dumb. They still keep the anthro wolf form.

Special Snowflake Fursona:
(noun) A fursona or anthropomorphic character which tries too hard to be unique to the point that it becomes irritating or, in extreme cases, hideous.

You can't convince us otherwise.

• Like 1

Why care if its special snowflake or not? If you enjoy it then go for it. Its your character/s.

Why give a shit what other people think?

You know, sometimes a well made character can leave a good impression

Back on FAF, people didn't really start properly saying hi to me until I went all sciencey.

You know, sometimes a well made character can leave a good impression

Back on FAF, people didn't really start properly saying hi to me until I went all sciencey.

I don't think having a unique/cool sona is necessary for anyone on this forum to meet and interact with people...

Just putting yourself out there and having forum presence is enough to make people take notice and want to chat.

• Like 1

Often possesses 2 or more of the following traits:

•  Hybrid of 2 or more species (especially exotic combinations)
  • Obnoxious color scheme <--??? x3
  • Overly complicated markings, scars, or tattoos
  • Wings on a species that doesn’t normally have wings
  • Horns on a species that doesn’t normally have horns
  • Equine penis on a non-equine species
  • Magic powers (especially shape-shifting)
  • Multiple tails
  •  Multiple dicks
  •  Glows in the dark
  • Is a demon, vampire, or were-anything
  • "Closed Species"

Mayday, Mayday I've been hit! AAAAAAAAh!!!

Am I a beautiful snowflake, at least? :V

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

The only trait on that list I don't agree with is the "hybrid of two or more species", at least the dual-hybrid part. I think some 2-species hybrids can look alright without becoming a visual clusterfuck. 3 or more is where it gets excessive for me.

If i give one of my fursonas a ring around the nozzle or nose I DUNNO and post it on FAF, will i get flamed because it is the marking of an special snowflake

This sentence is golden.

• Like 1

Did you know that if you're a lizard, you automatically get a lifetime subscription to Furaffinity Gold?

Want

I forgot the ribbons at my species are an reference to princesd pretry cure since when the henshin turn into their royal form they get giant ribbons wings .

maxresdefault.jpgwell i am an anime fan or magical girl fan and it inspired me .

Edited by Nova

It's all fine and dandy. It really is.

Like others have said you can do WHATEVER you want with your character, it is yours after-all. But to be honest, the more you keep describing it, the more extravagant it seems, and the more you just prove it's a Special Snowflake.

You know what would really be nice Nova? 

Instead of constantly describing it and trying to defend its "non snowflake"-ness why don't you actually work on drawing your Fursona out for us. It doesn't even have to be GREAT. Just make something. Practice your art! You say you want to make an Anime yet you don't put a single amount of effort into even practicing the craft! If you do, you're not showing much for it. I don't mean to sound offensive. You say you don't have the time to draw, but if you really want to be good at it you'll MAKE the time.

If you have a dream, work for it. Do something. Don't just talk about it.

Do_you_understand.thumb.gif.795a221395f8

• Like 4

Stay the fuck outta my territory, there can be only one banded muzzle canine here.

Proceeds to scent mark on the corner of the thread.

bla.thumb.png.8eab39bf5cd642a7c86c36de78

Fite me m8! Wolf on wolf, les do dis, alpha canis pissing match go go go!!!

The only trait on that list I don't agree with is the "hybrid of two or more species", at least the dual-hybrid part. I think some 2-species hybrids can look alright without becoming a visual clusterfuck. 3 or more is where it gets excessive for me.

This sentence is golden.

TBH only a few can get away with three or more...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/a0/MLP_Discord.png/revision/latest?cb=20130630153355

Probably the best in existence (IMO) even if you don't like the show...

That...and there's one I cant find, which only exists ironically but is just a clusterf*ck of craziness, it's kind of amusing, really.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Oooh, come now. Let's be reasonable. Half of that list was kind of meh. Wings? Elaborate Tats? Like alternative models?. Wizardy/magic? Can't make mages? Multiple tails? Demons? And if there's the issue of combing two or more of these features, it gets even worse since quite a few of these go hand in hand. For example. Demons by default have magic and a lot of runic symbols on them (tattoos) would only drive the point home. You could make an extremist demon priest. Or a high level unstable demon whose marks were meant to bind him. And a lot of demons I've seen have bat wings.

If they flow well in the design and make sense for the character, combining some of these make for solid stuff. It just takes some thought. Thinking of it, I just made something last night in 20 minutes that's three of these features (magic, marks, fox/rabbit thing). I don't intend to keep her since it was made for light satire. But at the risk of looking like a chest beater, I wouldn't say she's much of a special snowflake.

Oooh, come now. Let's be reasonable. Half of that list was kind of meh. Wings? Elaborate Tats? Like alternative models?. Wizardy/magic? Can't make mages? Multiple tails? Demons? And if there's the issue of combing two or more of these features, it gets even worse since quite a few of these go hand in hand. For example. Demons by default have magic and a lot of runic symbols on them (tattoos) would only drive the point home. You could make an extremist demon priest. Or a high level unstable demon whose marks were meant to bind him. And a lot of demons I've seen have bat wings.

If they flow well in the design and make sense for the character, combining some of these make for solid stuff. It just takes some thought. Thinking of it, I just made something last night in 20 minutes that's three of these features (magic, marks, fox/rabbit thing). I don't intend to keep her since it was made for light satire. But at the risk of looking like a chest beater, I wouldn't say she's much of a special snowflake.

Generalization. It's a generalization.

Not once did I, nor the list, say that one couldn't use any of the traits that were stated. It just generalized the traits that make up a majority of Special Snowflake. 

The main point is that Special Snowflake status is given to characters and fursonas that "try too hard to be unique to the point that it becomes irritating or, in extreme cases, hideous."

If you or one of your characters were offended by the list then I apologize for damaging your special snowflake status. :v