Your most memorable FAF moments

Wrecker

I was so happy when he was finally banned from the art shack and the forums. Some of those posts were pretty scary of his.

Not necessarily scary but certainly...off, he did strike me as the kind of guy that might dress a dog up as pikachu and act out his fantasies at some point.

Sylox.

Special mentions go to "I pissed in a bottle and spilled it on my mom so I'm being kicked out" and of course, the greatest story ever told. For those who weren't there, here's some highlights because to this day it's still the funniest goddamn thing I've ever read.

"Snapping his fingers with his free paw, the children that were ripped from their parents care, and nurture instantly coated his dick."

"Slowly they became crushed into lube for the sadistic creature whose dick called out for him. “Now die Earthlings, die to make your god cum!!!"

"Steiner’s wolfhood rapidly deflated as the Earth lay there literally melting into nothing ness from the very cum that covered it."

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 4

Sylox.

Special mentions go to "I pissed in a bottle and spilled it on my mom so I'm being kicked out" and of course, the greatest story ever told. For those who weren't there, here's some highlights because to this day it's still the funniest goddamn thing I've ever read.

"Snapping his fingers with his free paw, the children that were ripped from their parents care, and nurture instantly coated his dick."

"Slowly they became crushed into lube for the sadistic creature whose dick called out for him. “Now die Earthlings, die to make your god cum!!!"

"Steiner’s wolfhood rapidly deflated as the Earth lay there literally melting into nothing ness from the very cum that covered it."

Thank you for reminding me of this, I need to put a line from it in my signature

Sylox.

Oh man. That was a fucking blast. 

Sylox.

Did we ever conclude whether or not he has assburgers or just trolling?

I remember yoshimaster, the user who drew alien vore.

He was rude and didnt took our advice.

I wonder if he got eaten.

I'm really confused now. I know three different people throughout the internet who name themselves Yoshi all in the furry fand and I have no idea who's who or if someone's the same person or what.

Edited by Battlechili