How do you know if someone's an Australian fur?

Azu

We Americans are so nationalistic that we almost uniformly hate our government, our foreign policy, our politicians, and constantly talk about how we'd all emigrate if we could actually afford it.

It's always amusing to me how every nerd on the internet thinks neo-conservatives and oligarchs are representative of the entire U.S. population and not just a very vocal minority.

Most of us are so disillusioned with the state that our voter turnout is at an all time low and hovers around 35%.

• Like 1

On theĀ contrary, I'm just a huge asshole. And according to this fandom assholes look awesome.

A huge asshole as in your asshole gets destroyed by most males in the fandom or an asshole like somone cool like me? Because I'm sure you're no where close to being cooler than Toshabi. Even in your dreams, dream you worships and obsesses over wanting to be like Toshabi and Whitenoise. I call it the Toshonaro effect.

Because I'm sure you're no where close to being cooler than Toshabi. Even in your dreams, dream you worships and obsesses over wanting to be like Toshabi and Whitenoise. I call it the Toshonaro effect.

And that,Ā ladies and gentlemen is why Toshabi will alwaysĀ think he is better than you. Go Toshabi go!Ā 

You can't see it but I'm actually laughing. Don't worry he's had it out for me since the downfall of FaF and his continued butthurt only fuels my boner.

HOI!!!!!

Ā 

Im FOXXIE u sez?! Lolz!!!!

I am teh ultimatez internet WORRIORZ hhe cuz I will ALWAYZ WINZ! Can't defeat moi!!

Wut? U tink FOXXIE iz mad?! LOLZ! Foxxie is laffing at U SO HARD right now! U just can't see it cuz ur monitur iz in the way!Ā 

• Like 2

"You can't see it but I'm actually laughing. Don't worry he's had it out for me since the downfall of FaF and his continued butthurt only fuels my boner."

You should reread this.

"Because I'm sure you're no where close to being cooler than Toshabi. Even in your dreams, dream you worships and obsesses over wanting to be like Toshabi and Whitenoise"

You were saying?

My reaction was rational.

Ā 

Edited by Mr. Fox

HOI!!!!!

Ā 

Im FOXXIE u sez?! Lolz!!!!

I am teh ultimatez internet WORRIORZ hhe cuz I will ALWAYZ WINZ! Can't defeat moi!!

Wut? U tink FOXXIE iz mad?! LOLZ! Foxxie is laffing at U SO HARD right now! U just can't see it cuz ur monitur iz in the way!Ā 

That's cute.

So are you.

"Because I'm sure you're no where close to being cooler than Toshabi. Even in your dreams, dream you worships and obsesses over wanting to be like Toshabi and Whitenoise"

You were saying?

I reaction was rational.

tumblr_inline_nss7ps3MJn1s45iak_540.png

Familiar with this? Yes? No?

Edited by XoPachi

This raises many questions. What is Discord waiting for? Why is he not upset his candy floss is floorbound? Why the funky moves?Ā 

The mystery froths over the pot.

Perhaps it's a clever trap laid out for them ponies, but he's terrible at hiding his excitement as much as he is at hiding in-general

Edited by Hewge