Like A Virgin

#00Buck

Are you a virgin?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a virgin?

• Yes
    • No

I think society picks up that there's something "wrong" with you if you are a virgin past a certain age. It's why you'll often find it used as an insult.

Although, I don't really care as much about the virgin status yet. I just want to experience hot kinky sex with a woman I love while I'm still semi-young. I'm afraid I may not find someone until I'm an old bugger, or maybe not at all. With my current lifestyle, that's a very likely possibility.

Edited by Phausk

I think society picks up that there's something "wrong" with you if you are a virgin past a certain age. It's why you'll often find it used as an insult.

Although, I don't really care as much about the virgin status yet. I just want to experience hot kinky sex with a woman I love while I'm still semi-young. I'm afraid I may not find someone until I'm an old bugger, or maybe not at all. With my current lifestyle, that's a very likely possibility.

I think Zara's post was spot on. It's not about the lack of boning, but about lack of experience. You meet miss woman you love who wants hot kinky sex and you want to be ready, yes?

Maybe a person you get that far along with will not mind. I hope so at least.

That wasn't my intent. I am a man and I very much want to have sex, that desire is a part of who and what I am. I just want it to be on my terms without being judged for waiting. It's not unreasonable, even on a purely instinctual level, that I'd rather have sex with a woman I want to be in a relationship with than the first willing stranger to come along.

that's exactly what I'm saying :)

It loses its meaning if you just try to bang the first chick willing to let you put your dick in her rather than someone you'd be genuinely interested in sharing that experience with.

that's exactly what I'm saying :)

It loses its meaning if you just try to bang the first chick willing to let you put your dick in her rather than someone you'd be genuinely interested in sharing that experience with.

I can comfortably say that now yes, but as a young idiot manchild I could not. This is the problem, the idea must be outgrown. That takes time and mistakes.

If you got through it without the mistakes, well fair play to you.

Edited by Sourdough

I can comfortably say that now yes, but as a young idiot manchild I could not. This is the problem, the idea must be outgrown. That takes time and mistakes.

depends on the individual I guess too. I personally was never 'that guy', I always preferred to rather be in a meaningful relationship with her and have it actually mean something. 

Sex isn't important enough to me to want to seek it out with just anyone.

• Like 1

I think Zara's post was spot on. It's not about the lack of boning, but about lack of experience. You meet miss woman you love who wants hot kinky sex and you want to be ready, yes?

Maybe a person you get that far along with will not mind. I hope so at least.

Nah, I don't mind being inexperienced if they don't. Thanks to talking to some female friends, I at least know sex is more than simply stickin' it in till you splurge. Communication is key to learning what gets your partner off. ;D

On 21/11/2015 at 4:19 AM, Phausk said:

Nah, I don't mind being inexperienced if they don't. Thanks to talking to some female friends, I at least know sex is more than simply stickin' it in till you splurge. Communication is key to learning what gets your partner off. ;D

On a rational level I know that's true, but I still can't shake the whole 'you fail as a man' thing :c

Don't confuse the point of life with what is merely the dominant mode of life. There are immortal organisms in this world. Reproduction, progenitor of sex, began as a way for an organism to shift damage and rejuvenate itself. Even the most ancient bacterial cells divide in such a way that damaged components are distributed unevenly: one 'daughter' cell will inherit most of the damage. Sex itself is merely a mechanism to enhance the chances of being better fit to ones environment at a greater rate than clonal reproduction. These are strategies are more widespread because they exhibit greater responsiveness and flexibility. Offspring represent a renewed chance at success for a contiguous entity: one's lineage. This entity shifts through time, morphing from regeneration to regeneration, birth to birth, spreading out paths in 4 dimensions.

TL;DR: Sex is just an organism's way of putting more quarters in the arcade machine. The point of life is what you make it.

I think it's trivially true that purpose is a human abstraction and thus the purpose of anything is going to be "what you make of it" but that aside the only thing that makes your statement inconsistent with mine was that I carelessly neglected the adjective "human" in front of life.

None of this changes the fact that human civilization is powered by the allure of orgasm which was the key point of that post.

• Like 1

Of course its going to take the lead  the only reason they were tied at first is because all of us virgins have nothing better to do then sit around our computers waiting to post in topics such as this.

I figured if you were a virgin you'd spend more time masturbating. 

I think it's trivially true that purpose is a human abstraction and thus the purpose of anything is going to be "what you make of it" but that aside the only thing that makes your statement inconsistent with mine was that I carelessly neglected the adjective "human" in front of life.

None of this changes the fact that human civilization is powered by the allure of orgasm which was the key point of that post.

'Powered' still seems to me to given it more emphasis than it deserves. I'd say 'propagated' at best. /nitpick

Is there a point to lying in an anonymous poll?

Yes, simply to try to sway votes one way or another. And then there's the replies. Society likes to shame virgins, especially fellas, so maybe fake experience to look kool on teh interwebz. Alternatively, being "clean" while the rest are "unclean" can make people feel superior to others. Probably other reasons too, but people lie about experience all the time, not sure why here would be any different.

Yes, simply to try to sway votes one way or another. And then there's the replies. Society likes to shame virgins, especially fellas, so maybe fake experience to look kool on teh interwebz. Alternatively, being "clean" while the rest are "unclean" can make people feel superior to others. Probably other reasons too, but people lie about experience all the time, not sure why here would be any different.

Integrity is the core of the Peeko community obviously

• Like 1

If you're a virgin just find a dude on Grindr or something and tell him to put on those rainbow stockings or something. It's not gay that way, pinkie promise.

I put the Grindr on my phone and it was like the scene from Aliens where they were all in the ceiling and surrounding the place.

"They're everywhere man!"