Ratmomma

Do you want to build a snow man?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to build a snow man?

• Frozen is a viral plague created by Didney
    • Sure why not, as long as there's food involved.
    • Feed me.

So with my having quit my job because I couldn't stand being around my former supervisor, aka Asshole Extraordinaire, and because medical problems screwing my ability to work right now, I've opened up traditional winter commissions, because traditional art is wonderful and I've got a lot of time in the day to focus strictly on it...and food, and playing with rats :3

The Furbuy links are posted, but you don't have to bid on Furbuy for either of these, FYI! You can just post here and be all "Heyyyyy Ratmomma, can I have this thang please?" and we'll go from there!

I've got one slot on Furbuy currently on auction for $130: https://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1079238.html, which is a fully illustrated, 20"x25" image with realistic detail (feral only).

Super saucesome example:

menageriecat-winter-playtime.jpg

I'm also offering wintery or whimsy busts for $30 (also listed on furbuy https://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1079239.html), which are also traditional illustrations! Anthro or Feral! These will be about 8"x 5"!

Super avian example:

menageriecat-puffin-s-catch.jpg

Original art commission booty thread: https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/361-menageriecat-commissions/

Edited by Ratmomma

I've never done the holiday-themed icon thing, so I'm intrigued and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Do you think you can do anything with my bitter black panther self?

Oh sweet jesus, I'm sorry for the late reply T_T I was forced to be out of town longer than I wanted to be, so I do apologize! Are you still a curious lil panther?

Oh sweet jesus, I'm sorry for the late reply T_T I was forced to be out of town longer than I wanted to be, so I do apologize! Are you still a curious lil panther?

Salright, as you saw on the Thanksgiving thread I got to spend my time out of town too! Hooray! And sure, I'm curious.

But I ain't lil! I'm 7 inches, baby. 7 inches from the floor.

Salright, as you saw on the Thanksgiving thread I got to spend my time out of town too! Hooray! And sure, I'm curious.

But I ain't lil! I'm 7 inches, baby. 7 inches from the floor.

O.o IS THAT A DICK JOKE

AM I SENSING A COCK JOKE IN THIS THREAD

Anywho, I've got nothing but hospital appts on the horizon, so I"ve got time a plenty. If it's an icon you're looking for, I can whip up a couple sketches sometime for you tomorrow and email them :3 Price range you're lookin' at?

Edited by Ratmomma
too blonde to function

O.o IS THAT A DICK JOKE

Dicks are never a joke. Just ask your friendly neighborhood Phoenix Forum regular.

AM I SENSING A COCK JOKE IN THIS THREAD

Don't sense it, BE IT. Or at least that's what the motivational tapes my therapist gave me say I should do.

If it's an icon you're looking for, I can whip up a couple sketches sometime for you tomorrow and email them :3 Price range you're lookin' at?

Icon idea it be! Price range, does $65 seem like a good point to work from?

Anywho, I've got nothing but hospital appts on the horizon, so I"ve got time a plenty.

Also, due to the above statement, I require you to have a fast trip through the hospital system and these tests/procedures/exams/whatever so that you get home and feel better most ricky-tick. This is your A Number 1 Priority and you had better not blow the mission.

Dicks are never a joke. Just ask your friendly neighborhood Phoenix Forum regular.

Don't sense it, BE IT. Or at least that's what the motivational tapes my therapist gave me say I should do.

Icon idea it be! Price range, does $65 seem like a good point to work from?

Also, due to the above statement, I require you to have a fast trip through the hospital system and these tests/procedures/exams/whatever so that you get home and feel better most ricky-tick. This is your A Number 1 Priority and you had better not blow the mission.

Oh wow, a $65 icon? I can make like... a full illustration for you if you'd like something bigger :3

Pssshhhhhhhh they're not too, too bad, but just making sure my meds aren't like... slaughtering my liver and kidneys D:

Oh wow, a $65 icon? I can make like... a full illustration for you if you'd like something bigger :3

Pssshhhhhhhh they're not too, too bad, but just making sure my meds aren't like... slaughtering my liver and kidneys D:

We can work out the finer details over the next day or two. If you would be so kind as to PM me, I will sling you my email address and we can work this out in an easier manner.

The mission statement still stands: your liver and kidneys must survive and be cleared for duty in the shortest increment possible. Failure is not an option!

We can work out the finer details over the next day or two. If you would be so kind as to PM me, I will sling you my email address and we can work this out in an easier manner.

The mission statement still stands: your liver and kidneys must survive and be cleared for duty in the shortest increment possible. Failure is not an option!

Can do, big kitty :3