Black Friday

#00Buck

So how many of you are going to line up for hours in front of a store and then trample people to death and maybe stomp on a baby's head and crush its skull so you can save $2 on a waffle iron?

I understand this violent human sacrifice is a tradition of you people.

By "you people" I mean americans not gays. 

• Like 1

I feel bad for anyone in retail who has to work on Black Friday. Luckily I do not and I will be at home avoiding the idiots. The deals aren't even that good, I don't understand why people get so nuts. My brother and dad went once, dragged my mom along with them, but she stayed in the car... Smart lady. All they wanted was one thing and they said it wasn't worth the chaos to get it.

I'll be working nice and in the middle of the goddamn night because we need a Manager at all times.

So I guess we'll all be standing around making fun of the teeming mass since nobody really goes to buy piercings during this shit. I remember a couple years ago I let a co-worker sleep sitting up for half an hour since he miraculously wasn't falling over and no one came in for 4 hours.

Christ I remember working at Ross Dress For Less during Black Friday. They required almost all employees to work that day, and we were open stupidly fucking early and stupidly fucking late (I think like 5am-2am or some shit). Luckily we didn't have actual "sales", which made being open that early/late even more fucking stupid, but we still had a higher volume of people flooding in there. Oh and because we didn't have sales, I had to hear customers asking me for hours "oh do you guys have sales??" or "wait so you guys don't have sales??".

I am so glad to be a full-time student again.

im gonna brave the horde thus year for a 60 dollar gift card and about 200 dollars of savings. that and im just super down for some crazy shit. need to let some aggression out and thats what american shopping traditions are for

they aint ready for me

im gonna brave the horde thus year for a 60 dollar gift card and about 200 dollars of savings. that and im just super down for some crazy shit. need to let some aggression out and thats what american shopping traditions are for

they aint ready for me

Fool! You are not prepared!

black-friday-memes-1.thumb.jpg.52213d2b2

I'm going to be at work trying not to die.

Remember:

32EBoMj.thumb.jpg.3f606c5a69984c1d73d9f6

Best of luck and stay safe!

lmao I mentioned going out for Black Friday to see if there were any deals I wanted (because a sale's a sale and if I go at like 1AM instead of midnight the crowd is less blood-thirsty) and someone at work got all up in my ass about YOU SHOULD STAY HOOOOME FOR BLACK FRIDAY and maybe something about family and I just don't understand if she got Thanksgiving and Black Friday confused or if she's stupid or if she doesn't realize I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING FAMILY OUT HERE LOL BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT you twat. Did I ask for your damn opinions on my life choices gtfo

lmao I mentioned going out for Black Friday to see if there were any deals I wanted (because a sale's a sale and if I go at like 1AM instead of midnight the crowd is less blood-thirsty) and someone at work got all up in my ass about YOU SHOULD STAY HOOOOME FOR BLACK FRIDAY and maybe something about family and I just don't understand if she got Thanksgiving and Black Friday confused or if she's stupid or if she doesn't realize I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING FAMILY OUT HERE LOL BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT you twat. Did I ask for your damn opinions on my life choices gtfo

No it's just that many of us retail employees hate everyone that contributes for about a day or so.

I've never understood the practice of lining up at the asscrack of stupid in the morning, just to try and pray and hope you're going to snag a deal that you're probably not gonna get there in time to actually acquire, anyway.

Plus, shit goes on sale other times, as well. Ever hear of post-Christmas sales? Fun shit.
"But it's not in time for Chriiiiistmas."
Who fucking cares.

I'll be in bed.

• Like 1

No it's just that many of us retail employees hate everyone that contributes for about a day or so.

I didn't tell the stores to be open and I wait for most of the chaos to end before I go. That's about all I can do lmfao

Plus working as a server, I don't blame the customers for my asshole manager staying open late New Years Eve, causing me to miss literally anything worthwhile. Or mother's day where I had to take a party of 30 by myself because LOL IDK JUST DO IT.

At least I get tips though lol