Black Friday

#00Buck

Did anyone buy anything / kill anyone yet?

Surprisingly, it ended up working out that I did go out today. I even purchased some things.

I went furniture shopping with family members I was visiting. Not really something that works out well to do online. 2 book cases and a smaller case-thing to hold a purchase I made back in October. None of it was marked down for Black Friday or anything, but it was a newly opened store so I did get some interesting deals by not using in-store financing. Not often you see in-store financing disincentivized (Well, I mean, more-so that it already is by costing you more in the long run).

We went at a reasonable time (none of my family members did any of the early-morning stuff this year) and there wasn't really a crowd, either.

Edited by DrGravitas
Addendum

Well I've had a black friday first, some inbred mong literally tried to fight me over a layaway. He even went as far as to follow me around the store and threaten me to "come outside" in front of my supervisor. He then proceeded to flip his shit because I laughed at him and told him to get the fuck out of the store, I'm not even exaggerating or anything that's literally what happened.

All my supervisor had to say was "you should have fought him." T-thanks...

i've always wanted to shop on black friday, but i've never had money and someone willing to go with me.  :(

i did get to work retail last year, that was a blast.  i am sincerely disappointed that i did not get to do that again this year.