• Azurex - Australia (East) - Group owner
  • Revates - Australia (East)  - Moderator
  • Umbra.exe - United States (West) - Moderator
  • Chrysocyon - United States (East) - Moderator
  • Sourdough - Europe (West) - Moderator

YES, WE HAVE A LOT OF MODERATORS. WHY? I DON'T KNOW. SORRY

Edited by Azurex
  • Like 1

I know that feel. I'm still nervous about giving my Steam to IRL friends because of all the dang furries I have on my friends list. :b

Bingo! My ex-girlfriend is a furry, so I just use the excuse I met all of them through her, but joining a group is more obvious.

If I wasn't so annoyingly secretive about this fandom I'd join a Phoenix steam group in a heartbeat...

To be fair, the group is quite subtle! There's not really any indication of it being a furry group unless you looked at the member list.

I know that feel. I'm still nervous about giving my Steam to IRL friends because of all the dang furries I have on my friends list. :b

I've only got like three IRL friends on Steam. They know I'm a furfag, and they don't care so I know they're real kool doods

• Like 1

I think there is an old FAF steam group from back in the day, we might be able to steal it :V

I made the one for FAF, but the thing is is that I never did anything with it and don't really know how to. Plus you can't change group names on Steam, so it'd forever say "Furaffinity Forums" at the top.

Edited by Battlechili

So I'm basically looking for two others to be mods. You'll have the ability to manipulate the group page, edit and manage users, etc. It's nothing too special. It's mostly for if I'm somehow not around; a safety net, if you will. Can't imagine you'll ever need to do much, but it is sort of needed.

Requirements are basically that you live in either Europe or the east coast of the US, and that you're active on Steam

Edited by Azurex

So I'm basically looking for two others to be mods. You'll have the ability to manipulate the group page, edit and manage users, etc. It's nothing too special. It's mostly for if I'm somehow not around; a safety net, if you will. Can't imagine you'll ever need to do much, but it is sort of needed.

Requirements are that you're active on Steam and that you're not a dick - Majority of users can probably fit that role <:

I suggest someone in a timezone that compliments yours. Like a daymod/nightmod sort of thing.

I suggest someone in a timezone that compliments yours. Like a daymod/nightmod sort of thing.

Yeah. Might go for three mods, actually.

So far I've got Revates, who's in my timezone. I'm looking for someone who is on the east coast of the US, and someone in Europe. That should fill it up nicely.

I could be the Europeen mod if you'd like. It'd get me on Steam more often at least.

Well, the thing is that you're not really going to be doing all that much, so it might not really help that much in getting you on Steam all that often, unless you're really dedicated to the role for some reason, lol. It's more of a safety net sort of thing, in case nobody else is around, and something needs to be announced, changed, etc.

If you really want the position though, I'm cool to give it to you - most users here are very reasonable and so I'm absolutely not picky.

Well, the thing is that you're not really going to be doing all that much, so it might not really help that much in getting you on Steam all that often, unless you're really dedicated to the role for some reason, lol. It's more of a safety net sort of thing, in case nobody else is around, and something needs to be announced, changed, etc.

If you really want the position though, I'm cool to give it to you - most users here are very reasonable and so I'm absolutely not picky.

Give it a while yet, some other more active Eurofag might step up. If you can't find anyone else I'll do it.

I'm on the east coast and I'm not a dick, but I don't know much about how Steam community stuff works.

Could work, if you're still interested.

Steam community management is actually quite simple. You can edit the group profile, create events, post announcements and manage users. It's not at all difficult, imo. This is the first proper group I've ever really created, and I haven't had any troubles so far.

Could work, if you're still interested.

Steam community management is actually quite simple. You can edit the group profile, create events, post announcements and manage users. It's not at all difficult, imo. This is the first proper group I've ever really created, and I haven't had any troubles so far.

Sounds good, I think I can manage, unless Pastry really wants to. I have complete trust in them not to make a giant ASCII penis. Not really.

Sounds good, I think I can manage, unless Pastry really wants to. I have complete trust in them not to make a giant ASCII penis. Not really.

First come first serve - I'll getchu as the east coast US mod.

Sorry Pastryman, you can still post ASCII dicks if you want. Maybe.