Phoenixed Steam group

Azu

I'm annoyed that this is in Bits and Bytes instead of Three Frags Left, meaning I didn't see it immediately. May want to request it gets moved and possibly pinned in the forum where people actually use Steam so that more see it. =p I can also mention it in the Steam links thread cuz post editing is a thing now, yay!

If you need a random yet active mod yet for some reason (you have a lot already I see), I'm on Steam way too much for my own good and have exp with the admin stuffs. Am nearly opposite of most EST peeps since I work nights, except when I have more than 2 days off in a row because I tend to fuck up my sleeping schedule so I don't miss all the fun during the day. I have even been known to stay up 24hrs or more straight (or try to, often failing).

I'm annoyed that this is in Bits and Bytes instead of Three Frags Left, meaning I didn't see it immediately. May want to request it gets moved and possibly pinned in the forum where people actually use Steam so that more see it. =p I can also mention it in the Steam links thread cuz post editing is a thing now, yay!

If you need a random yet active mod yet for some reason (you have a lot already I see), I'm on Steam way too much for my own good and have exp with the admin stuffs. Am nearly opposite of most EST peeps since I work nights, except when I have more than 2 days off in a row because I tend to fuck up my sleeping schedule so I don't miss all the fun during the day. I have even been known to stay up 24hrs or more straight (or try to, often failing).

Oh yes, good point! In the original post, before I edited it, I did mention that I was frustrated in having posted it in the incorrect section. I'll PM a mod about it now

@Revates and @Mikazuki Marazhu: How much of that is afk time? =p I know many people who just afk with the game open and Steam isn't so smart, so it can't tell the difference between when you're actually in a match or not. A few of my hours are afk ones admittedly, but most are legit. Ahh the lifeless person I once was... Now my hours are spread out between many games, some of which are not even on Steam, so you can't tell immediately how lifeless I am. :L If I hadn't quit Dota near 2 years ago I wonder what my in-game time would be now... Sad, probably.

The key to winning BTW is to just offer your body to the enemy. Feed them until they get so fat they can't move, then turn the tables!

Also Profit backdooring.

Edited by Kinare

Doom? Yes, but you're still going to have to download a bunch of stuff to the point that you might as well just pirate the WAD file (which is all you need) and add the game engine port to your steam library instead.

Sounds like something you'd probably have to walk me through haha

I'm actually not sure. When I first started playing I used to afk in the menu a lot but not so much these days.

Also if you knew my win rate on Furion you wouldn't be recommending it as a strat. (It's 4 wins 14 losses.)

Edited by Revates

I'm actually not sure. When I first started playing I used to afk in the menu a lot but not so much these days.

Also if you knew my win rate on Furion you wouldn't be recommending it as a strat. (It's 4 wins 14 losses.)

Furion is the hero I pick if I want a guarantee win.

plus I don't do cliff farm... that's so noob

is it possible to send that game as a gift? I love older games x3

Coincidentally, all the Doom games are currently discounted on Steam. The classics are just over $5 for all of them, but you usually only need Doom II for mods and multiplayer.  It only lasts another day or so if you wanted to pick it up and don't want to pirate them.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/doom-classic-complete or https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/doom-ii

I think 6Tails or I could show you how to get it set up in a port and stuff if you wanted, too.

Coincidentally, all the Doom games are currently discounted on Steam. The classics are just over $5 for all of them, but you usually only need Doom II for mods and multiplayer.  It only lasts another day or so if you wanted to pick it up and don't want to pirate them.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/doom-classic-complete or https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/doom-ii

I think 6Tails or I could show you how to get it set up in a port and stuff if you wanted, too.

my bank account is a little overdrawn so I won't be buying any games :P

I started a discussion for free games on the group page. If you're feeling generous or have extra copies of anything in your inventory, make a post there! Share the loaf. SHARE IT I SAY.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/phoenixed/discussions/0/485623406941033933/

Aah, I wish this was around yesterday when I was giving out leftover keys from the most recent Humble Bundle

I started a discussion for free games on the group page. If you're feeling generous or have extra copies of anything in your inventory, make a post there! Share the loaf. SHARE IT I SAY.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/phoenixed/discussions/0/485623406941033933/

I have sooo many unused bundle keys.  I really need to go through my list of keys and see what's still valid, I would loaf to share some down the road.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I occasionally have a random craving to go back to Warframe to see if I can still explode entire rooms of enemies with one button press, but I have no interest in playing it by myself (cuz who am I gonna gloat to about all the kills without anyone to play with) or meeting people in-game (cuz gloating to strangers is less fun). The one friend I used to play it with is off being important for another year and a half yet. By then the game will probably be so different that either my Warframe will be completely nerfed to Hell or exploding entire rooms is standard and if you don't have 200+ kills at the end of a match, you're a scrub.