Sweet Jesus The Overtime. @_@

AshleyAshes

Not really, like I said above, we don't know much about what drives or tastes and interests.  I'm pretty okay with it.  It's not like I struggle with any feelings of shame or self conflict that a 'cause' might help resolve.  I already said it before, but I have all the 'grown up stuff' covered, so if I wan to spend my time doing full on ABDL kink or just chilling in my pajamas playing Sonic, that's my time to use as I want and I earned it. :)

Yeah, but, like, it had to come from somewhere, right? It's not like one day you decided to start acting like a baby without a trigger to do so.

Nah, something has to set it off.

If there's a fuse someone has to light it. 

There is always imprinting. So that begs the question: there were obviously events (or an event) that took place at some point that set it into motion, the only question is, what? 

I'm not to sure I buy that. So why do you like it? 

I'd say it's the element of power play.  A kind of power play that adds this 'caring' aspect in a way I like.  You can mix cute and sexy.  I kinda to this 16yo, 12yo, 2yo mashup of traits, cherry picking what I want for the sake of roleplay.  Goes well with my trite mallgoth clothes from Hot Topic too.  I'm sure there's more reasons that are less obvious to myself as well.

I'd say it's the element of power play.  A kind of power play that adds this 'caring' aspect in a way I like.  You can mix cute and sexy.  I kinda to this 16yo, 12yo, 2yo mashup of traits, cherry picking what I want for the sake of roleplay.  Goes well with my trite mallgoth clothes from Hot Topic too.  I'm sure there's more reasons that are less obvious to myself as well.

So you're mostly into it for BDSM purposes? That just raises more questions. Did you get into it through exploration of the BDSM community? I know some do.

So in order for it to work you need another person in the room?

So you're mostly into it for BDSM purposes? That just raises more questions. Did you get into it through exploration of the BDSM community? I know some do.

I have sexual and nonsexual interests in it.  This isn't an uncommon thing though, there's a lot of ABDLs even exclusively into non-sexual aspects.  Some 'playdate'  events in the scene are exclusively non-sexual to be inclusive of this, this includes the big one that's organized every month in my city.  Also, goes great with MDMA and a cuddle pile. :P

So in order for it to work you need another person in the room?

No, but it's fun when it works out that way. :D

Bed time guys, time for 12 more hours of overpaid slave labor tomorrow.  You all better be think of me when you pay $5 more for a movie ticket because the only convenient show time was in 3D! :P

Also, god damn, I got word we'll be on 12's like half way into December or so.  I mean, it's money but... There's a point where money just isn't good enough, you know?  Starting yesterday they started catering our lunches instead of just giving us a 30min lunch break.  I now know what a Subway order for 300 people looks like.  ...I think it's a scheme to keep us from leaving our desks at lunch. D:

Sounds fucking rough man. I know when I was doing those shitlong shifts, I still managed to take lunch and the appropriate breaks we were allotted. Some didn't because getting done faster was nice, but ya just gotta step away from the PC for a bit to not go fucking crazy.

Unless it's something i love, I really, really hope I never have to put up with those hours again. Work to live, not the ohter way around and all that.

ITT: off topic discussion on Ashley's ABDL kink and complete disregard for real life adult issues such as overtime because furries only care about kinks

It gets better: I'm making a dump truck full of money but all I want to buy on Black Friday is some nice headphones for work/commuting.  I've like, run out of things to buy.  I'm standing atop Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and looking down upon the world. @_@

It gets better: I'm making a dump truck full of money but all I want to buy on Black Friday is some nice headphones for work/commuting.  I've like, run out of things to buy.  I'm standing atop Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and looking down upon the world. @_@

You said you wanted a new couch. 

I have sexual and nonsexual interests in it.  This isn't an uncommon thing though, there's a lot of ABDLs even exclusively into non-sexual aspects.  Some 'playdate'  events in the scene are exclusively non-sexual to be inclusive of this, this includes the big one that's organized every month in my city.  Also, goes great with MDMA and a cuddle pile. :P

Fascinating. Now when you say you have sexual aspects with AB/DL you're referring to the DL side, right? If it's the AB side to does that sit right with you?

ITT: off topic discussion on Ashley's ABDL kink and complete disregard for real life adult issues such as overtime because furries only care about kinks

Shaddup bby u no u love it.

Consenting adults who are roleplaying sits just fine with me, yes.  :P

Let me rephrase: is the AB side sexual for you and does it bother you that it is? What I mean by that is, pretending to be an AB is one thing but to sexualize it seems like it would defeat the purpose of regression too because you're letting your adult side take over. 

Looking in deeper, for the ones that don't does it bother them that the ones that do make it harder for the "coming out" process?

Edited by Mr. Fox

For rels? Well add a new objective to your self actualization, become a philanthropist, give money to (me) random strangers on the internet (me)

Haha, but really if it was me and I ran out of things to buy I'd be helping artists or friends out, Ive had friends help me before, and strangers, and its pretty great -w- gotta keep the cycle running.

Enjoy the new headphones, bruh

Let me rephrase: is the AB side sexual for you and does it bother you that it is? What I mean by that is, pretending to be an AB is one thing but to sexualize it seems like it would defeat the purpose of regression too because you're letting your adult side take over. 

Looking in deeper, for the ones that don't does it bother them that the ones that do make it harder for the "coming out" process?

Like I said, no, the sexual side does not bother me, it's roleplay between consenting adults, it's not real, it's a game, it's unrealistic make believe.  I also don't think that rope tops are going to start kidnapping people or that people who play airsoft are training to start a Christian extremist terrorist cell to fight the secular government.  However, I also don't have some sort of 'Cub Fursona', while I have very little art, it's of an adult who roleplays, not some three foot tall five year old.  That part does concern me, but it's something you really only see furries do.  Interestingly, I have much more experience with the non-furry ABDLs in the kink scene than I ever have had with babyfurs.  Also, as for 'defeating the purpose', note above where I said I cherry pick the traits I like from different ages, one doesn't have to conform to exact specifications. :P

As for 'coming out', I mean, well, people are assholes, I don't think that can go better or worse.  I mean really, there are people who will write off their friends for being a 'pervert' just for being into getting tied up and spanked.  Things like that, as with as any kink, can get complicated, it all depends on the individuals scenario.

Buy a diaper fur suit. 

Fursuits just really aren't my thing.  They seem to come in two major categories 'Football Mascot' or 'Jim Henson's Nightmares Coming To Get You'.  The only type I'd ever consider, which seems to be a rather type, is the sort that Winfoxi wears:

CMKXbpyWUAABIF1.jpg
There's a sorta 'Graphic Novel Awesome' to that, but I assume there's some caveats to such designs or you'd see them more often.  However, either way, fursuits are expensive and I imagine I'd quickly experience buyers remorse when I see the money invested vs how much fun I'd ever get out of fursuiting

I average 50 hours a week on a regular basis. Right now is busy season which basically means from September to February I work 6 days a week. I think last week I worked 60 hours. Can't recall a time where I didn't work overtime with the company I am at. Ive been doing this for 3 years now. You get used to it after awhile. I don't know what I would do if I worked just 40 hours.

Well, I just gave $300 to the company food drive?  Sorry Nr. Fox. I can't answer that question via my phone and the workstations have no internet for security reasons, so you'll have to wait till I get home.

Good on you for being charitable c:

Fursuits just really aren't my thing.  They seem to come in two major categories 'Football Mascot' or 'Jim Henson's Nightmares Coming To Get You'.  The only type I'd ever consider, which seems to be a rather type, is the sort that Winfoxi wears:

CMKXbpyWUAABIF1.jpg
There's a sorta 'Graphic Novel Awesome' to that, but I assume there's some caveats to such designs or you'd see them more often.  However, either way, fursuits are expensive and I imagine I'd quickly experience buyers remorse when I see the money invested vs how much fun I'd ever get out of fursuiting

This makes me feel strange things.

• Like 2

holy fuck, wasn't this thread about overtime? what the fuck people.

They refuse to talk about grown up things!  They're obsessed with talking about age play for some strange reason!

Also, god damn, just got my first full two week paycheque in, it's 44% larger than that of my old job.  Mwa ha ha ha.

Edited by AshleyAshes
  • Like 1

Also, #00Buck is trying to make me get a new hobby. :(

Oh my GOD I'm home.  I weasyled out of 10hrs of work tomorrow because I have plans with friends and a turkey tomorrow, but this goes on another 2-3 weeks. @_@

At least you'll have time to bait and go to the diaper munch. 

Also diaper munch sounds like people eating out of diapers. Which would be really gross.

I never thought, in a hundred years, that I would ever like a fursuit, but I had no idea ones like that existed.

I know right?  They like, actually look like stuff you see in comics!  But I've RARELY seen fursuits like that so I assume there's some kind of catch.  My going guess is that they must be made to exacting measurements to fit the wearer correctly and are exceptionally difficult to assemble, making they very, very expensive.

I know right?  They like, actually look like stuff you see in comics!  But I've RARELY seen fursuits like that so I assume there's some kind of catch.  My going guess is that they must be made to exacting measurements to fit the wearer correctly and are exceptionally difficult to assemble, making they very, very expensive.

It can't cost any more than a normal suit. You should buy one.