Sar

15 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

tumblr_o4vwuuOQru1r2vnuyo1_1280.jpg

Heroin is one hell of a drug, isn't it Judy? :c

I took a photo of the first two fursuiters who I met about 6 years ago. It was hilarious! They were a couple. She had a really nicely made partial suit that actually looked cool and he was... Well he looked like we was wearing a black carpet.
The photo is somewhere on my PC but I just can't find it...

• Like 2

On 08/10/2016 at 2:27 PM, Caledonian said:

iris_chimera__complete_by_echobatgames-d

It's literally begging for death. Poor thing.

On 07/11/2016 at 8:13 PM, Rhíulchabán said:

Lomax2411.jpg

:I

I feel like this shows us that the head DOES need to be big, but not... excessively big. I know there's SO much else wrong with this but that's what I seemed to zone in on the most.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2016 at 11:31 PM, Kosha said:

I can't tell if this is a luchador costume or a fetish costume.

It's a type of fetish costume. It's not really a 'fursuit'; it's for latex fetishists. They often don't look very good because you can't make a head that holds its form when its an elasticised material.

IMO they should buy a normal fursuit head to go with it, and then it would look better.

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

It's a type of fetish costume. It's not really a 'fursuit'; it's for latex fetishists. They often don't look very good because you can't make a head that holds its form when its an elasticised material.

IMO they should buy a normal fursuit head to go with it, and then it would look better.

I didn't need to know that.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Zeke said:

People often forget that what translates on paper doesn't always look good was a costume/fursuit.

This right here! My mother wants to make some at some point. She's been a seamstress for like 35 years? She can pretty much sew anything.

On 11/25/2016 at 7:35 PM, Flupple said:

This head from eBay looks suspiciously like the abominable snowman from Rudolph, hmmm....

$_1.jpeg

y6qrj_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

oh

dear

god

That is terrifying....

23 minutes ago, Zeke said:

The shape isn't bad, but the colors scheme's rather "tacky".

Ha, it's certainly not what I would have chosen. The more colours are required the more expensive a suit becomes too.

But if that's what he had his little heart set on. x3

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 8:33 PM, TinyDancer said:

Whoooaaaaa my man

I'm in silent tears over this shit. omfg.

I can see effort was put into the CREATION itself, but appeal is at sub-fuckin'-zero levels here

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

Props for trying to make a realistic dolphin anthro.

Also, props for showing us why anthros should never be allowed to exist in the real world.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2017 at 5:33 PM, TinyDancer said:

Whoooaaaaa my man

I'm in silent tears over this shit. omfg.

I can see effort was put into the CREATION itself, but appeal is at sub-fuckin'-zero levels here

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3434.JPG

ok this one fursuit has given me nightmares since i first saw it im not even kidding like?? I seriously cant even look at it for more than a few seconds because it creeps me the fuck out

i think its mainly the eyes and fucking unnerving expression but wOW does this rustle my jimmies

I actually really like NorthFur's stuff, it does sit firmly in the uncanny valley, but there's an appeal to that. I'm just trying to make an excuse for my deviant 'interests' here.

Apparently his profile hasn't had any activity since 2014, I wonder if they've still been working on prosthetic masks?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 1:32 PM, Crazy Lee said:

A thin body... a little too thin for most furries. I'd normally be attracted but I think my penis is frightened and is hiding in my anus.

Plus anyone who makes this shit has to be young, she's probably 13 so fuck it...

I would advise against that

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 3:35 PM, Alice said:

IMG_0404.JPG

This one freaks me out more than the rest. Not that the unfinished fursuit head is particularly bad in and of itself, it's okay, but the fact that there appears to be a decapitated human head in there.

They went the extra mile for the prank, hiding under a fake bed with a hole cut in the sheet. Nicely played.

On 3/9/2017 at 3:35 PM, Alice said:

IMG_0405.JPG

This would be cute, if not for the abnormally large breasts. Seriously, guys. Nothing says "I'M A DUDE" quite like putting enormous knockers on your fursuit. It's a shame too, considering that the face is adorable and the hips look convincingly feminine.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KetsuekiDragon said:

Oml she used cardboard, just imagine how the sweat is gonna ruin everything :

i am happy that my first try to make a fursuit head doesn't look that bad so far. I am probably still going to post it here cuz my self-esteem is below 0 atm

SPhwTvW.gif

• Like 2

On 3/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, KetsuekiDragon said:

wtfdeleeetedbh9x863m1.jpg

okay the last one isn't as bad as the others but OML he looks so angry and disappointed

That's Primalart91's first fursuit head. Pretty good for a first try, in my opinion. She's a talented maker. Here it is in action: