Sar

On 1/7/2016 at 7:55 AM, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I follow this guy on FA, and I saw this right after he uploaded it. I regret clicking it.

Same. He needs to find a different way of constructing the heads. 

^^^Because of that, it annoys me, personally, when regular fursuiters wear underwear or panties over their fursuit, even as a joke.

There was a big group people running around in underwear at AC last year. I ended up cropping a lot of people below the waist in my photographs because of it. I realize the people doing it for a lark aren't murrsuiters, but really folks, let's not give people fodder for rumors or speculation.

On an unrelated note, I also can't stand matted fur. People need to take better care of their fursuits.

Maybe he needs to wear a Confederate flag.

When I'm well-off enough, I'm going to buy a fursuit and wear boxers with a confederate flag on the front and a swastika over the anus, just to mess with people like you. 

Edited by Saxon
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Troj said:

Actually, a perfect storm of all of the offensive things would be pretty damn funny. I've often said that there really needs to be a Nazi babyfur character.

Already a thing: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/justaweirdogirl/ [Nicht bei der Arbeit geeignete!]

I have to say though that this is the only person I know of who regularly produces content at the middle of that ven diagram. I am surprised there isn't more. 

Edited by Saxon

On 1/7/2016 at 2:40 AM, DrDingo said:

crazyjoe1952-blue-fox-playing-with-a-tig

What has to happen in your life to lead you to whatever the hell this is? Like whether you're the dude in that awful fucksuit or one of at the very least 3 people watching this spectacle of human achievement, this does not happen without some kind of horrible psychological trauma involving a pool floaty or something.

I mean if that's your thing fine, I'm sure as hell not in the position to judge anybody for a multitude of awful reasons. But fuck man, how? I mean I wouldn't let someone take a photo of me violently ███████ a █████ ███████████ or something. I dunno know if I'd even have the lack of shame to do it in the first place.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

What has to happen in your life to lead you to whatever the hell this is? Like whether you're the dude in that awful fucksuit or one of at the very least 3 people watching this spectacle of human achievement, this does not happen without some kind of horrible psychological trauma involving a pool floaty or something.

I mean if that's your thing fine, I'm sure as hell not in the position to judge anybody for a multitude of awful reasons. But fuck man, how? I mean I wouldn't let someone take a photo of me violently ███████ a █████ ███████████ or something. I dunno know if I'd even have the lack of shame to do it in the first place.

It looks like one of those weird photos they'd show you at the start of a Religious Studies lesson and ask you to empathise or question what is going on

Also

On 09/01/2016 at 1:00 AM, PastryOfApathy said:

Close enough.

vHZNnSr.png

I thought the KKK want to rid the world of colour

That's the most colourful fucking sona in the world

Edited by DrDingo

• 4 weeks later...

I remember seeing a couple here in Germany, the first two suiters I ever saw. 

She was wearing a very cool looking partial thing. Just the head, tail and gloves. 

But he was essentially wearing a black carpet... The difference in quality was incredible! I took a photo of them but I don't know where I dumped it into my pc :P

17 hours ago, Liovaire said:

"Lets browse the Fursuit category on FA! What could possibly go wrong?" Haha1456047362.axcle_img_0806.thumb.png.ca52

....Fuck

I actually like this one :< Standard French poodles are underused dog species in the fandom and it goes well with the gothic frilly pink dress. It just needs to fix the mouth and eyes

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

9 minutes ago, Calemeyr said:

image.thumb.jpeg.029cd27a5e8bd34abe18bc3

52 year old man in a ratty bear fursuit with dead eyes. Pedophile? Autism? The world may never know.

Y'know, this was horrible already.

But that sign, dear god...I literally groaned out loud in horror Jesus. I was gonna go see that today so now I'm scared.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Calemeyr said:

image.thumb.jpeg.029cd27a5e8bd34abe18bc3

52 year old man in a ratty bear fursuit with dead eyes. Pedophile? Autism? The world may never know.

Lets make a bet if this guy will show in some movie theater in that suit

• Like 1

On 12/14/2015 at 8:40 PM, MissFleece said:

1424915507.ralkor_ralkor-suit-front.jpg

obama-face-scandle.jpg.65d25b3cc78b45ba0

This one looks familiar... The bulk and the facial expression. It looks just like a fursuit you'd the early days of the fandom. I mean, REALLY early days (80's and 90's). Doing a reverse image search, I found something that confirmed my suspicions.

This was made by Lance Ikegawa. He was one of the first OG suit makers. He was a proffessional costume maker who got into the fandom. He made a suit for Dark Natasha and such and was mostly active during the 90's. Being among the first, it would make sense some of his wouldn't age well. 

Unfortunately, there wasn't much info one his wikifur article, but I managed to find other works by him.

download.jpg.a37d03958dcc360c3c1aee38e55

primalwuf.jpg.869dc05488ba9040d170447343

lanceheadsmod.jpg.26e6710ac2e2ed0e15d255

56df7c6c280c7_SpottacusCherval113289.thu

56df7c7d3240f_358px-GRMFF2007AetobatusMa

I'm pretty interested in the fandom's history lol.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Rabbit Head said:

This one looks familiar... The bulk and the facial expression. It looks just like a fursuit you'd the early days of the fandom. I mean, REALLY early days (80's and 90's). Doing a reverse image search, I found something that confirmed my suspicions.

This was made by Lance Ikegawa. He was one of the first OG suit makers. He was a proffessional costume maker who got into the fandom. He made a suit for Dark Natasha and such and was mostly active during the 90's. Being among the first, it would make sense some of his wouldn't age well. 

Unfortunately, there wasn't much info one his wikifur article, but I managed to find other works by him.

I'm pretty interested in the fandom's history lol.

Detective Rabbit Head is on the case!

9 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

I'm surprised nobody else recognized this... It really makes me wonder.

*music from "Stairway To Heaven*

"Ooh, I makes me wonder,

Ooh, it really makes me wonder . . ."

Good detective work. I wasn't sure but I thought the tiger might be by Lance. Kind of had his early style to it. I just wasn't lucky on my searches of old pics posted here and there. I think that suit is in one of the first FC archive pic sets.

*tips hat to Rabbit Head*

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

I'm surprised nobody else recognized this... It really makes me wonder.

to be fair, most of us are in our late teens and 20s.

anyways, furbuy is a pretty good place to find some stuff

100_0571.jpg

where's its ears?!

cupid.jpg

it's like..really cute from a distance but the more I look at it, the more uncomfortable I get :/