Jump to content
Sar

Horrifically Bad Fursuits

Recommended Posts

On 9.3.2017 at 9:35 PM, Alice said:

IMG_0401.JPGas if Ash Ketchum and rule 34 weren't enough to ruin Pokémon for me…

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

Pass me the bleach, gotta work to do.

Except for the green horror zombie  one, that one looks pretty rad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, KetsuekiDragon said:

 

whutswiggitysnsvy3crfgd.jpg

WHAT IS THIS

A work in progress.

It looks like the underlying foam for a fursuit head. The fur hasn't been put on yet. It may very well look fine when it's finished.

Also, it lacks a muzzle so I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravenholm (the green zombie) is definitely rad. I believe he's local to my area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, KetsuekiDragon said:

wtfdeleeetedbh9x863m1.jpg

 

okay the last one isn't as bad as the others but OML he looks so angry and disappointed

 

That's Primalart91's first fursuit head. Pretty good for a first try, in my opinion. She's a talented maker. Here it is in action:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the very first fursuit head I made about a year ago.  I actually learned a LOT from making it.  Honestly, it's so heavy its unusable.  I also learned that while they seem like a great idea, using lenses for the eyes really doesn't work.  They fog up.  I've had folks offer to buy it, but I won't sell it untill install a small video screen and camera for it to be usable.  I also need to really lighten up the muzzle weight, too.  Sadly, it's never been used.  Live and learn.  Oh, the "head armor" comes off.  It's held on by magnets.

Here's the head pre-furring and post furring. 

19123758@400-1455699050.jpg

1457837983.vaille_head_6.jpg

1457945749.vaille_horse_armor.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the most recent suit I made for myself.  It's actually a halfsuit, with the upper body being a shirt of black, short piled fur under my leather trench coat.  The horns and hooves are from Dream Vision Creations.  The glowing eye is a swim goggle with a red LED glued into it.  No, I can't see out of it.  The red and black post-apocalyptic "plating" on the head is that high-density foam used at gyms.  You know, the stuff you drop the weights onto.  I patterned it, heated it up to a few hundred degrees with a heat gun, then molded it.  Had fun toying with the asymmetry of the piece.  This was the suit I wore at FC 2017.  People loved it but I caught a lot of bad "termina-taur" jokes.  If you haven't guessed, I'm the bull.

I also had a friend who gave me a fursuit head to spruce up from the original derpy look.  Here's the before / after.  It was fun fixing him up.

me2 at FC.jpg

giz orig.jpg

gz2.jpg

gz3 - Copy.jpg

gz1.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17-4-2017 at 10:46 AM, Vaille said:

This is the most recent suit I made for myself.  It's actually a halfsuit, with the upper body being a shirt of black, short piled fur under my leather trench coat.  The horns and hooves are from Dream Vision Creations.  The glowing eye is a swim goggle with a red LED glued into it.  No, I can't see out of it.  The red and black post-apocalyptic "plating" on the head is that high-density foam used at gyms.  You know, the stuff you drop the weights onto.  I patterned it, heated it up to a few hundred degrees with a heat gun, then molded it.  Had fun toying with the asymmetry of the piece.  This was the suit I wore at FC 2017.  People loved it but I caught a lot of bad "termina-taur" jokes.  If you haven't guessed, I'm the bull.

I also had a friend who gave me a fursuit head to spruce up from the original derpy look.  Here's the before / after.  It was fun fixing him up.

me2 at FC.jpg

giz orig.jpg

gz2.jpg

gz3 - Copy.jpg

gz1.jpg

Oh MY that's not a bad suit!!! I ADORE that suit!!

 

Really, vaille, you deserve more credit than posts in a "awful Fursuits" topic

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 7:26 AM, Caledonian said:

Oh MY that's not a bad suit!!! I ADORE that suit!!

 

Really, vaille, you deserve more credit than posts in a "awful Fursuits" topic

Thanks!  I will be wearing my bull at BLFC.  Gizmo, the steampunk badger, will be there too with his owner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2015 at 10:36 AM, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Ohhhhh, we're bringing this thread back? Okay!

 

Vp9qLi5.jpg

Okay, i claim responsibility for that red fox... Sorry about that. But that was my first suit ever. It was made a long long time ago (~2001-ish). Thankfully i have improved a bit since then. But i know i'm still not a great fursuit builder.

I think some of fursuits on this thread are actually quite nice.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2017 at 4:46 AM, Vaille said:

This is the most recent suit I made for myself.  It's actually a halfsuit, with the upper body being a shirt of black, short piled fur under my leather trench coat.  The horns and hooves are from Dream Vision Creations.  The glowing eye is a swim goggle with a red LED glued into it.  No, I can't see out of it.  The red and black post-apocalyptic "plating" on the head is that high-density foam used at gyms.  You know, the stuff you drop the weights onto.  I patterned it, heated it up to a few hundred degrees with a heat gun, then molded it.  Had fun toying with the asymmetry of the piece.  This was the suit I wore at FC 2017.  People loved it but I caught a lot of bad "termina-taur" jokes.  If you haven't guessed, I'm the bull.

I also had a friend who gave me a fursuit head to spruce up from the original derpy look.  Here's the before / after.  It was fun fixing him up.

me2 at FC.jpg

giz orig.jpg

gz2.jpg

gz3 - Copy.jpg

gz1.jpg

I can honestly appreciate the attempt here. I don't pay much mind to the fursuiting side of the fandom and infact flat out avoid it, but this is pretty different from the generic fat nose cartoon dog thing almost every other fur suit goes for.

I don't know how many times I've fucking seen this shit in a different color(s). :l

3100828dc482498e7b27c6ddeec7aa8f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2017 at 11:29 AM, Tsuujou said:

I can honestly appreciate the attempt here. I don't pay much mind to the fursuiting side of the fandom and infact flat out avoid it, but this is pretty different from the generic fat nose cartoon dog thing almost every other fur suit goes for.

I don't know how many times I've fucking seen this shit in a different color(s). :l

3100828dc482498e7b27c6ddeec7aa8f.jpg

Big name suitmakers often reuse head patterns for their costumes. So it all looks boring and generic.

It also doesn't help that furries as a whole are dreadfully uncreative for fandom geeks, so the design doesn't lift the suit up either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2017 at 1:01 PM, Calemeyr said:

Big name suitmakers often reuse head patterns for their costumes. So it all looks boring and generic.

You wouldn't believe how many times I see a suit and know the maker just because they use the same eyes and basic look for half of them. Like "there's a don't hug cacti or made fur you suit"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2017 at 1:27 AM, Crazy Lee said:

You wouldn't believe how many times I see a suit and know the maker just because they use the same eyes and basic look for half of them. Like "there's a don't hug cacti or made fur you suit"

That's true, you can definitely tell some artists by their style of work. Though I tend to admire artist that can produce a consistent style. I think it's good from a customers point of view aswell, because they know roughly what to expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found these copied fursuits on DHgate, I include the good fursuit pictures to show the expectation VS reality. The good quality pictures are also on the DHgate website because they are using those images to sell the lower quality fursuits.

 

 

oisk-custom-pink-fursuit-husky-wolf-fox-mascot.jpg

ohlees-actual-picture-photo-pink-fursuit.jpg

oisk-custom-green-husky-fursuit-dog-fox-mascot.jpg

oisk-customized-fast-green-husky-fursuit.jpg

green-husky-fursuit-mascot-costume-fancy.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, wufflit said:

I found these copied fursuits on DHgate, I include the good fursuit pictures to show the expectation VS reality. The good quality pictures are also on the DHgate website because they are using those images to sell the lower quality fursuits.

 

 

oisk-custom-pink-fursuit-husky-wolf-fox-mascot.jpg

ohlees-actual-picture-photo-pink-fursuit.jpg

oisk-custom-green-husky-fursuit-dog-fox-mascot.jpg

oisk-customized-fast-green-husky-fursuit.jpg

green-husky-fursuit-mascot-costume-fancy.jpg

Tfw the paw on the last suit looks like a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, wufflit said:

I found these copied fursuits on DHgate, I include the good fursuit pictures to show the expectation VS reality. The good quality pictures are also on the DHgate website because they are using those images to sell the lower quality fursuits.

 

 

oisk-custom-pink-fursuit-husky-wolf-fox-mascot.jpg

ohlees-actual-picture-photo-pink-fursuit.jpg

oisk-custom-green-husky-fursuit-dog-fox-mascot.jpg

oisk-customized-fast-green-husky-fursuit.jpg

green-husky-fursuit-mascot-costume-fancy.jpg

Oh the Chinese and their bootlegs... Can't they copy anything right? I mean come on, it's not like you're doing something completely from scratch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, wufflit said:

I found these copied fursuits on DHgate, I include the good fursuit pictures to show the expectation VS reality. The good quality pictures are also on the DHgate website because they are using those images to sell the lower quality fursuits.

 

 

oisk-custom-pink-fursuit-husky-wolf-fox-mascot.jpg

ohlees-actual-picture-photo-pink-fursuit.jpg

oisk-custom-green-husky-fursuit-dog-fox-mascot.jpg

oisk-customized-fast-green-husky-fursuit.jpg

green-husky-fursuit-mascot-costume-fancy.jpg

I love how the second design got downgraded twice.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2015 at 5:34 AM, Caledonian said:

awa_2011___135_by_guardian_of_moon-d4f64

 

 

 

this ones not actually bad, its a pretty 1-1 cosplay of the creepy sheep from catherine 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×