Do you like the smell of your own farts?

Phausk

Do you like the smell of your own farts?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the smell of your own farts?

• Yes
    • No

I don't think people like the smell of their own flatulence, they just grow used to it and can tolerate it better. 

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and most people try to collect it in jars, with years on them so they can open them 20 years later to see how they "aged".

1) Those scientists should be fired

2 "

actually, farts can spread disease.

One parp can spread Streptococcus pyogenes, a bacteria that can cause tonsillitis and flesh eating disease, dispersed by poop particles. Think about that the next time you're trapped in a lift"

BUT PANTS!!!!

• Like 1

My best friend will always regret the day she took me to Nando's for the first time.

Things were going well, we had a nice meal, it was the first time I'd ever gone to Nando's so it was different. Wasn't quite AS keen on the sauces as I expected to be, I feel people over-hyped them a bit much to be honest, but I loved the lemon one and the garlic one. We had a chat and a laugh. And then after our lunch, we went shopping. And that's when things started to go wrong. My digestive system went crazy and I was producing what can only be described as toxic fumes. My friend would have to bolt whenever I farted because they smelled SO bad. At this point, I was indeed deliberately farting around her to get on her nerves.

I still remember her curled up in the fetal position in the corner of the NewLook changing rooms while we were trying on clothes. That was so fucking funny.

• Like 3

Though I can't say I like the smell I can appreciate that there is a certain art to farting. When you know your ass fumes have reached maximum sulfurous potency you're obligated to share it with your loved ones, that's the rule of having a tight bond. When you feel that almighty butt blast coming on that's when you creep up to your sleeping friend and gas him as payback for that time he farted in the car on taco Tuesday and locked the all the windows.  

• Like 2