Phoenix's Hunger Games

Sidewalk Surfboard

If you guys wanna send me custom scenario suggestions, and make my life a little easier, you can.
Probs gonna do this tomorrow. I'll probably run the roster twice or three times, just to get all the custom events out in the open. Just keep in mind that it takes quite a bit of time to plug everything into the system. So I'll either keep it up and add suggestions as I go, or the results will happen late.

If you want it to be a surprise, just inbox me it. Otherwise @ me.

That way we can get shit like this:

9.thumb.PNG.6e86565bce3695894a8c6d96025e

I need suggestions for
   - daytime (neutral / friendly)
   - daytime kills
   - night (neutral / friendly)
   - nighttime (kills)
   - murders in general and fight scenarios
   - feast events (neutral / friendly)
   - feast event kills
   - arena events and arena deaths

Here's some custom ones I plugged into my test game, if anyone wants to see how these work:
[Lemmy Simulator]

I didn't even know it was possible to do custom events, this is going to be great.  Can we get some terrible furry related ones in there? X3

And again, I'd be down for the next one if we need more people.  I'd really like to see a 48-person match.

• Like 1

I'm still hosting it (unless someone else reeeaaally wants to, I guess?), but I'm just waiting for custom events and stuff. So that anyone who wants to contribute can.

Also my sleep schedule is night-based right now, so I don't generally wake up until about 5 PM MST.

I'm still hosting it (unless someone else reeeaaally wants to, I guess?), but I'm just waiting for custom events and stuff. So that anyone who wants to contribute can.

Also my sleep schedule is night-based right now, so I don't generally wake up until about 5 PM MST.

Custom events:

Bass fishing. 

Swimming. 

Drowning. 

Here's your roster, kids:

1. Vae
2. @MissFleece
3. @DrGravitas
4. @shiy0
5. @Sidewalk Surfboard
6. @Toboe
7. @Zop
8. @FenrirDarkWolf
9. @WolfNightV4X1
10. @DevilishlyHandsome49
11. @MuttButt
12. @Sutekh_the_Steak
13. @Alexxx-Returns
14. @Ginpanther
15. @LazerMaster5
16. @Vitaly
17. @#00Buck
18. @6tails
19. @Lisek
20. @Kinharia
21. @GarthTheWereWolf
22. @Phausk
23. @Catilda Lily
24. @CrazyTundraWolf

I didn't get that many custom events, but I'm gonna try to think of stuff, so it might take me a minute.

Also, yes, the game requires 24 people. 12 districts, 2 people in each district.

EDIT: I just realized I accidentally put Gin in there twice. This is what happens when I compile lists directly after I wake up.
But Kinharia has taken the duplicate spot.

Edited by Vae
  • Like 3

If anyone is trans and specifically wants their gender to be a specific designation, please tell me.
Otherwise, you're getting assigned based on whatever I think is accurate with all of five minutes of guessing, because the game requires me to put down a gender and I'm generally genderblind, as it is.

@Ginpanther And thankye! I'm gonna try to the best of my ability to make them relevant at least.

Here's your roster, kids:

1. Vae
2. @MissFleece
3. @DrGravitas
4. @shiy0
5. @Sidewalk Surfboard
6. @Toboe
7. @Zop
8. @FenrirDarkWolf
9. @WolfNightV4X1
10. @DevilishlyHandsome49
11. @MuttButt
12. @Sutekh_the_Steak
13. @Alexxx-Returns
14. @Ginpanther
15. @LazerMaster5
16. @Vitaly
17. @#00Buck
18. @6tails
19. @Lisek
20. @Kinharia
21. @GarthTheWereWolf
22. @Phausk
23. @Catilda Lily
24. @CrazyTundraWolf

I didn't get that many custom events, but I'm gonna try to think of stuff, so it might take me a minute.

Also, yes, the game requires 24 people. 12 districts, 2 people in each district.

EDIT: I just realized I accidentally put Gin in there twice. This is what happens when I compile lists directly after I wake up.
But Kinharia has taken the duplicate spot.

lol I was one of the first people who asked to be in the next game.

I collected everything that I saw after my post was made.
Too much salt's bad for your diet, guys.

Although I'm saving the custom scenario, so anyone who wants to revisit the set and edit the roster should have a much easier time doing so after this.

• Like 2