I will draw your characters in steampunk attire

Caledonian

because I feel like it.

throw me the characters.

I might not do all.

Requests in line (the order in which they stand here in not related to the order in which art will be made)

Bloodshot_eyes

Alexxx-returns

aouzy

drDingo

people that got art:

Lazermaster5

crazytundrawolf

Nerdymunk

Sidewalk surfboard

Kinharia

MissFleece

Shiy0

kaizan

mei

galaxy-meow

People wandering around.
Wolfnifghtv4x1

catilda lilly

Edited by Caledonian

ah nice timing. i just got done with a little something for you i bet you enjoy and wanted to show you first before posting it on fa.

dalzell.thumb.png.61b21e6c096ac8189e5c34

took me actually much too long (when did you request that? 2 months ago?) but i had a very hard depressive phase wich took me out after i just started that so... *Cough* back to topic. i hope it looks good enough like it is now cuz i seem to have probs with lightin and shads. also i needed a lil artistic freedom cuz firing that gun would be kinda strange with hooves and also i just did not manage to get the hat on wich was originally part of the clothes.

anyways here is my ref.

just for the case you'd like to return the favor wich you don't realy have to. i had enough fun with drawing him already.

have a nice one. ^^

• Like 1

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very pleased to see you all in such large numbers! I would approach you all individually, but sadly I cannot so therefore I will hereby sum up my questions and notes.

@MissFleece, my dear Lady Fleece, I was wondering if you have found the reference yet, If not I’d appreciate a description to work with.

Dear Sir @NerdyMunk,, this ought to be interesting. Did you have a social class in mind? He will look a lot different as nobility or gentry as he will as someone from a working class.

@Shiy0 oh COGS! That’s amazing, thank you very much my good sir. I will see what I can do with your character.

Dear miss @Bloodshot_eyes, cats are absolutely fine. please do not worry about the species of your character. I do have one concern though, and that’s colour. You say black and white but is it all so? How about her eyes and hair, inner ears?

Good Mister Surfboard, the Aetherlink you provided appears not to be in working order, may I inquire you fix it, perhaps direct me to another place on the Aetherweb? Your character, mainly due to his species, make him perfect to be a working class streetrat, maybe a shoe polisher like you find on the streets. Would you mind such a role?

mylady @alexxx-returns thank you for dropping a reference, this will be my first experience depicting a sergal, which I can sadly not promise will be a stunning success.

Miss @Kinharia, first of all thank you for leaving me with such an interesting Irishman to work with, doesn’t his attire just scream Air Pirate?

My friend @Aouzy I will try my best, both characters look well and do have potential. I am not yet sure what to do for said characters.

Sir @Kaizan do not worry about the amount of people responding I really feel like drawing right now, expecially drawing steampunk so there is a fair chance I will get to your stunning persona.

Good miss @mei I am very glad to see your enthusiasm, for your character I see a cunning gentlelady or an equally cunning skypirate, do you perhaps have a preference?

Mylady @Galaxy-meow. I feel obligated to inform you I feel a passionate love towards fauns, are you perhaps in the possession of a close up portrait of his face?

Thank you all once more.

I remain yours,

Lord Overshear.

Edited by Caledonian
  • Like 1

Does that mean my fursona gets Steam powered limbs? Cool. https://www.weasyl.com/character/56156/silas-mcslayer

Dear Sir McSlayer,
I imagine you as a gentleman. not quite nobility but wealthy enough to invest in some advanced steampowered bodyparts powered by a portable powerpack. You carry a cane decorated by a human skull shaped knob. the cane can be used in case of mechanical defects (or empty boilers) and of course shows your respectable status.

On the portrait itself: it is a pictograph made using my portable Aetherspot (or a Laptop if you must), so the quality could be below expectations, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

WIN_20151201_133323.JPG

Your friend, 

Dalzell

Edited by Caledonian
  • Like 2

Dear Sir McSlayer,I imagine you as a gentleman. not quite nobility but wealthy enough to invest in some advanced steampowered bodyparts powered by a portable powerpack. You carry a cane decorated by a human skull shaped knob. the cane can be used in case of mechanical defects (or empty boilers) and of course shows your respectable status.

On the portrait itself: it is a pictograph made using my portable Aetherspot (or a Laptop if you must), so the quality could be below expectations, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

WIN_20151201_133323.JPG

Your friend, 

Dalzell

Kewl. Thank you.

@Caledonian No ref :(((( sorry. What you see is what you get though, black fleece Mohawk, silver eyes/horns, blue body, black fingers/toes. She usually wears battle armor but whatever you stick her in is fine. 

If you don't feel like drawing her that's cool ^^; 

Edited by MissFleece

@Caledonian No ref :(((( sorry. What you see is what you get though, black fleece Mohawk, silver eyes/horns, blue body, black fingers/toes. She usually wears battle armor but whatever you stick her in is fine. 

If you don't feel like drawing her that's cool ^^; 

it's all fine! I do feel like drawing her, I just don't yet know as what I'll draw her. what steampunk role fits her properly.
I'm practically making Steamsonas for your Fursonas 

• Like 1

Dear miss @Bloodshot_eyes, cats are absolutely fine. please do not worry about the species of your character. I do have one concern though, and that’s colour. You say black and white but is it all so? How about her eyes and hair, inner ears?

Eyes = brown with a tint of amber w/ a bluish grey border around the iris.

Hair = Dark brown that looks light brown/ambery when light catches it

Inner ears = ... I guess the fur would be white and the underlying skin would be pink. I haven't really solidified that yet. 

good Doctor Dingo,

did you come here to use my services or were you simply curious? if just the latter that is all fine too but to tease you a little, your sona would make a perfect mad alchemist.

Yours sincerely,

Laird Overshear

Oh hey!

Ah, I only really visited so I could have a look at the stuff you've drawn. It's really good, by the way.

I mean, if you did actually want to, that'd be awesome. But you've got a lot on your plate already and I wouldn't blame you if you'd rather just take a break. (:

Oh hey!

Ah, I only really visited so I could have a look at the stuff you've drawn. It's really good, by the way.

I mean, if you did actually want to, that'd be awesome. But you've got a lot on your plate already and I wouldn't blame you if you'd rather just take a break. (:

Don´t worry, I don´t promise art and I won´t overwork myself. drawing actually distracts me from other things going on and I think I need that for a bit. feel free to drop a reference picture and I´ll add you to the list. I like being able to choose what to draw and sometimes I draw things and they fail so hard I never show them, after which I want to draw something else. choice is good.

• Like 1

Don´t worry, I don´t promise art and I won´t overwork myself. drawing actually distracts me from other things going on and I think I need that for a bit. feel free to drop a reference picture and I´ll add you to the list. I like being able to choose what to draw and sometimes I draw things and they fail so hard I never show them, after which I want to draw something else. choice is good.

Hey, thanks. If you wanted to add me to your list, I've got a ref here:

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/1083451/drdingo-ref-by-tennashoe

• Like 1