I will draw your characters in steampunk attire

Caledonian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2015 at 6:36 PM, shiy0 said:

ah nice timing. i just got done with a little something for you i bet you enjoy and wanted to show you first before posting it on fa.

Hidden Content

took me actually much too long (when did you request that? 2 months ago?) but i had a very hard depressive phase wich took me out after i just started that so... *Cough* back to topic. i hope it looks good enough like it is now cuz i seem to have probs with lightin and shads. also i needed a lil artistic freedom cuz firing that gun would be kinda strange with hooves and also i just did not manage to get the hat on wich was originally part of the clothes.

anyways here is my ref.

just for the case you'd like to return the favor wich you don't realy have to. i had enough fun with drawing him already.

have a nice one. ^^

this took so long because I didn't have a black pencil!

here you go!

WIN_20160110_123613.JPG

• Like 1

so i wasn't that off huh? okay...let me give you some lil advice here.

example.png.bb653518c02e6e28bfb29a77b20f

(cheap drawn example gun cuz tablets batterys are empty again and i had to draw it with mouse)

if that tank there is part of a cooldown device. good. if not a forend or atleast a grip would be nice or otherwise you would constantly burn your paws on the heated barrel. wich i guess on a steampunk weapon happens quite fast considering most fire some kind of energy projectile from what i understood. also to get back on that tank. without it right above you would be able to actually hold it in some way and use the part i guess is the trigger. putting it into the forend however allows you to actually get a steady grip on it and use the stock for what it is supposed to. (also planning in the forend to produce a big enough gap between the tank and the barrel would keep it from any harm produced by the heat in said barrel) something to cock it and a safety mechanism (forgot that in my example pic... fail on my side) would be needed too actually and normally something to aim it with. but with that barrel it has more of a blunderbuss anyway so sights are not really necessary this time.

example.png

EDIT: also the second example picture doesn't want to get erased so i just leave it there now.

Edited by shiy0
  • Like 1