What You Want For Christmas

Ratmomma

Despite being a member of the Nintendo generation, I can't apparently manage to draw with a tablet - eye/hand coordination doesn't exist when the display (feedback) is disconnected from the input (tablet). So I'm interested in this monitor thing...  it's what I loved about my old laptop. It licensed a Wacom technology and used their pen on the laptop's display (it wasn't "touch" sensitive but was pen sensitive) and let me draw whatever and however I liked. Great setup for my particular preferences! This sounds sort of the same?

Here's what I have, a Huion GT-190s.
http://www.amazon.com/Huion-Display-Professionals-Graphics-Monitor/dp/B00LIUKRP4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1448947739&sr=8-2&keywords=huion+gt+185
It's served me well, so far! The drivers can be a bit fiddly when first setting it up though, apparently they're not so good. (I remember Xopachi having issues with his Huion, but it's a different model than mine.) Huion has good customer service though, imo.

Here's a newer version of the one I've got:
http://www.amazon.com/Huion-Graphic-Tablet-Monitor-Resolution/dp/B010L8OC9K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448947739&sr=8-1&keywords=huion+gt+185

Monoprice and Yiynova were other brands I was looking at before buying mine, they've got graphics tablet monitors too. I can't give my opinion on them since I haven't tried them out. ^^;

• Like 1

A couple of really good waterproof metal detectors with decent penetration depth would be nice.

And a ground penetrating radar with live-display high-res LCD.

So what do you mean to do with that stuff?

i might buy a score or two to a piece i like just for the fucks of it. 

There's no fucking beach around me for miles you ignorant twit.

Also, funny coming from a purely ignorant failure of a troll such as yourself.

maybe your christmas present should be a hug <3

• Like 2