1. 1. Would that be dope?

• yay
    • nay
  2. 2. What's the best way to do it?

• Commission one artist
    • Collaberation between many artists on the forums
    • Collage of existing character images
    • Pay for a spot/draw your own/use existing character image

Untrue if we go with the collage or commission a slot option. 

If those are the options, collage is more inclusive. Commissions are expensive, and even if you got some slots for cheap throwing down money for this might not appeal to people. But that's not up to me, I'm in the minority on this. More people should vote on how they'd prefer this to be done.

I like the idea as an idea.

Thing is, collage could look a bit rubbish and, whilst commissioning one artist would make it look awesome, people are gonna be left out.

It'd be pretty shitty to be the guy/gal who voted yes and was excluded from feature.

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun idea but I'm pretty sure I'll be left out because of my selective posting habits.

Remember me? Anyone? I joined back in January? 

Well of course no one remembers you, everyone is dead because you killed them in the hunger games.

• Like 1

I like the idea as an idea.

Thing is, collage could look a bit rubbish and, whilst commissioning one artist would make it look awesome, people are gonna be left out.

It'd be pretty shitty to be the guy/gal who voted yes and was excluded from feature.

That's why I was thinking that the last option is the way to go personally.

Also, If it helps I (or someone else, but I'd be willing) to arrange a list based on those criteria, I actually am quite familiar with tons of forum members and would be able to group them in as 'regulars', and if not I'd still be willing to list newbies on the forum on there too (Phausk, Chrysocyon, and Astrium are examples of people who hadn't been around very long but I actually see enough of their posts or presence to know them)

Newbie?! Hey, I was on FAF since 2009! I Just mostly lurked for the first five years. :V  I think my final post count there was around 150, with about 100 of them being in 2015 alone. Spending most of my time in the forum games didn't help my post count, either.

Anyway, I would vote for everyone drawing their own.  That way anyone can participate if they want to regardless of being a regular or popularity, which I think would stop it from being a so-called "circlejerk."

Any arbitrary list trying to narrow down members would just boil down to who is friends with who, and I don't think it would properly represent the community as a whole.

Since I dont have a fursona, I wouldnt be in it but I still think its an awesome Idea! I think whoever is in charge of it should be able to go in and add characters they're provided with, just have people render their pics in a specific format etc. that way no one will feel left out, it can be an ever growing banner pic x3

Newbie?! Hey, I was on FAF since 2009! I Just mostly lurked for the first five years. :V  I think my final post count there was around 150, with about 100 of them being in 2015 alone. Spending most of my time in the forum games didn't help my post count, either.

Anyway, I would vote for everyone drawing their own.  That way anyone can participate if they want to regardless of being a regular or popularity, which I think would stop it from being a so-called "circlejerk."

Any arbitrary list trying to narrow down members would just boil down to who is friends with who, and I don't think it would properly represent the community as a whole.

"Newbie" I acknowledge your lurker status for those many years, you clearly knew the macro fetish guy :V You just haven't been around as long as a member, seemingly.

And I agree with people participating on their own, if we had a group drawing session anyone could join it'd help, and I'm sure people regardless of friendship or not could ask to be helped be drawn in. Hehe.

But when I mentioned the list I didnt intend for narrowing down, it would include any active participants regardless of knowing or friendships.

"Newbie" I acknowledge your lurker status for those many years, you clearly knew the macro fetish guy :V You just haven't been around as long as a member, seemingly.

I can accept that.

And I agree with people participating on their own, if we had a group drawing session anyone could join it'd help, and I'm sure people regardless of friendship or not could ask to be helped be drawn in. Hehe.

But when I mentioned the list I didnt intend for narrowing down, it would include any active participants regardless of knowing or friendships.

And like you mentioned earlier, something like furpile drawpile might work out, or would be fun at the very least. :D

My issue with "everyone who pays gets a spot" is that not everyone can pay. I can't legally set up a PayPal of my own for another eleven moths and no way in hell would my parents let me use theirs for this. Unless some kind soul were willing to pay for me to be in it, I wouldn't be get a slot with that method, and I'm willing to bet some other folks wouldn't, either.

My issue with "everyone who pays gets a spot" is that not everyone can pay. I can't legally set up a PayPal of my own for another eleven moths and no way in hell would my parents let me use theirs for this. Unless some kind soul were willing to pay for me to be in it, I wouldn't be get a slot with that method, and I'm willing to bet some other folks wouldn't, either.

Well I'm guessing this is a project that requires a lot of time. 

Also...

If you're not old enough to get an PayPal, you sure ain't old enough to be in this rated-X forum. xD