Confessions Thread 2: The Revengening

Astrium

One time I went swimming with a friend, and I just threw my glasses at my shoes instead of putting them IN my shoes. Then her parents moved my shoes and laid a blanket down on top of them, they got lost in the sand and I only had them for a couple months. 

I told my mom that her cousin kicked my glasses off the cliff instead of me losing them...

I still feel bad for lying. 

I was so hungry during college one time that I decided to go into a shop I swore I'd never enter and buy a Burrito and from there I have been obsessed with them. Why did I swear never to enter? I thought it was expensive but then I found out about their Meal Deals!

Nah, abridged version...

I drove through a snowstorm with a bunch of friends completely fucked on pills and outright hammered. Just about ran off the road a few times.

Not like that anymore, but there's been wake-up calls.

I don't do that anymore.

Edited by Wrecker

22 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I have this spot on my cheek I really hate >.> Ive basically scraped most of the dark melatonin with my nails off so its less noticeable now than it was before...

I didn't know that was possible 0_0

I used to paint this one particular mole on my face with eyeliner to make it a beauty spot. I stopped when my dad said I'd get cancer.

6 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I didn't know that was possible 0_0

I used to paint this one particular mole on my face with eyeliner to make it a beauty spot. I stopped when my dad said I'd get cancer.

I dunno, I guess it did because it scabbed and when it peeled away it became a bit more faded. To my relief. It's not gone though, it's still noticeable and still there.

I guess that wouldve been a bad idea to scratch at my face and could've marked me even worse but guess not

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

When I was a kid I used to pee on a a certain part of our carpet to the way to the bathroom. I thought I couldn't make it and I didn't want to pee in my pants and get yelled at. It went on for about a year before my mom found out... looking back it was pretty funny

On 02/12/2015 at 4:22 AM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I'll have a good time sharing stories here. >=3

OMG IT'S YOU. IT'S THE PERVERTED PANDA. <3333 I haven't seen that name on my screen for a while.

I have no confessions to give for I am an angel who can do no wrong. 

1 minute ago, MuttButt said:

One time when I was really upset my friend and I got fucked up on the only two things available at the time, beer and benzo that is prescribed to dogs.

Given that alcohol and benzos can be fatal when abused together, I'd say you were pretty fortunate there.

Just now, Onnes said:

Given that alcohol and benzos can be fatal when abused together, I'd say you were pretty fortunate there.

Yeah, not my proudest moment. I looked up the benzos later, and apparently they can cause seizures in humans. I did luck out for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sutekh_the_Steak said:

Jar-Jar Binks used to be my favourite Star Wars character when I was 6. I'm not even joking, he genuinely was.

Saaame, I watched it in the cinemas when I was 6 and thought jar-jar was the funniest thing. Was saying HOW ROOD for months after.

5 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Bono? Is that you?! Tickle mah willy... IT'S YOU!

Consider your willy tickled.

11 hours ago, Astus said:

When I was a kid I used to pee on a a certain part of our carpet to the way to the bathroom. I thought I couldn't make it and I didn't want to pee in my pants and get yelled at. It went on for about a year before my mom found out... looking back it was pretty funny

lol How did she find out? How did it take her that long?

26 minutes ago, Phausk said:

lol How did she find out? How did it take her that long?

it took about a year and she caught me in the act, and I assume it took so long because she was usually busy and we had cats who peed everywhere anyway... so yeah...

3 hours ago, 6tails said:

Then perhaps you should put one out there.

I fap whilst thinking about some of you. >:3

Well, if you insist. When i was 9 i somehow managed to cause a superficial tear on my foreskin while me and two of my friends were dry humping each other for reasons lost to time (Idk it was Brighton, they put gayness in the water there).

I have stealth fucked my girlfriend while my room mate was asleep or even half awake in the same room (Sorry Ludwig) 

I have previously, on multiple occasions, fapped in a public school bathroom out of boredom (Not sorry, Mrs. White)

Edited by MuttButt

On 10/12/2015 at 6:38 AM, Mayonnaise said:

I hate taking phone calls. No one is ever straight to the point when they talk to me on the phone.

I dislike phone calls as well. I like seeing the person I talk to and for other reasons.I always go straight to the point and finish the call once I've said my thing. Saves me some money :V

I kinda wish others would be more on point as well.

when I was a kid practically baby I'd see my brother naked a lot, we were pretty close we did bathtime together and stuff xP Its kind of weird and incesty to admit...luckily I havent and wouldnt even want to see him naked again since puberty.

No actual incest transpired keep your minds out of the gutter, people

6 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

when I was a kid practically baby I'd see my brother naked a lot, we were pretty close we did bathtime together and stuff xP Its kind of weird and incesty to admit...luckily I havent and wouldnt even want to see him naked again since puberty.

No actual incest transpired keep your minds out of the gutter, people

When I was a little kid I was also frequently bathed with my little sister. I'm pretty sure that's fairly normal.

• Like 3