Confessions Thread 2: The Revengening

Astrium

I have four friends for my character on Facebook. There is always that one friend - only him who seems to like, favorite, and comment on my status or posts. Not only that is that I've talked to him. To me he seems pushy, to out there, in my face, and turns me off. And I haven't told him.

Edited by NerdyMunk

I spent well over 250$ on a Monsterarts kaiju figure. I'm looking at Biollante now and she's over 500$..I'm feeling the temptation...
I collect pokemon cards.
I'm actually a very sensitive person and have very severe social phobias.

Edited by Vyahdis

I've told most of my friends that I quit smoking... But I still do it from time to time when I'm pissed or after I'm done eating. 

Maybe one day I'll be able to honestly say I don't do that shit anymore but for the time being it's my dirty little secret.

57 minutes ago, Muugu said:

I've told most of my friends that I quit smoking... But I still do it from time to time when I'm pissed or after I'm done eating. 

Maybe one day I'll be able to honestly say I don't do that shit anymore but for the time being it's my dirty little secret.

Much the same. I say I've quit smoking, but if someone offers a cig, I ain't saying no. I have some of my own still, I think. A calming smoke every now and then isn't that bad, perhaps.

I've pretty much changed it to I've quit buying tobacco.

• Like 1

One of my friends professed having romantic / sexual interest in me.

And while I kind of already picked up on that, and while I don't really care about that fact as it exists, I'm still pissed off that he just immediately demanded an answer out of me on the phone for it, when he knows damn well the current situation that I'm in,
trying to make it my responsibility when it shouldn't be.

And I don't do passive aggression, so much as blatant aggression, but I have been kind of treating him like more shit than normal for it.

I'm still considering saying something directly, but I don't know if I want to invite the drama right now.

Before anyone asks "Why do you treat your friend like shit?", that's just kind of how we interact. That's just kind of how we've always interacted. That's just kind of the "shtick" between us in that we're both assholes to each other.

Edited by Vae

16 minutes ago, Vae said:

One of my friends professed having romantic / sexual interest in me.

And while I kind of already picked up on that, and while I don't really care about that fact as it exists, I'm still pissed off that he just immediately demanded an answer out of me on the phone for it, when he knows damn well the current situation that I'm in,
trying to make it my responsibility when it shouldn't be.

And I don't do passive aggression, so much as blatant aggression, but I have been kind of treating him like more shit than normal for it.

I'm still considering saying something directly, but I don't know if I want to invite the drama right now.

Before anyone asks "Why do you treat your friend like shit?", that's just kind of how we interact. That's just kind of how we've always interacted. That's just kind of the "shtick" between us in that we're both assholes to each other.

So are you completely disinterested in him that way or simply just unsure of how you feel in regards to him? From what you wrote it sounds like the latter because you said you were pissed because he demanded an answer immediately...unless you were trying to find a good way to say 'no', but again, you did say youre not passive.

Either way sounds like tons of drama between you. Feelings are obnoxious, man.

17 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

So are you completely disinterested in him that way or simply just unsure of how you feel in regards to him? From what you wrote it sounds like the latter because you said you were pissed because he demanded an answer immediately...unless you were trying to find a good way to say 'no', but again, you did say youre not passive.

Either way sounds like tons of drama between you. Feelings are obnoxious, man.

I'm not attracted to him.

It's more that just... he knows I've been going through a lot of really difficult personal issues lately. Some of which have BEEN about this whole topic, but regarding other people.
It's more the audacity of the whole thing.
He talks to me about everything. He should know damn well not to prey on this kind of situation like that.
And the fact that he doesn't have enough respect for me to step off and reason with himself that dumping this on me right now is a kind of a really bad idea is just kind of insulting.

I already knew he did, to a certain extent, so the knowledge wasn't the problem. That's whatever.
It's just him shoving it in my face and expecting me to take responsibility for it. I'm just not in the mood for that.

26 minutes ago, Vae said:

I'm not attracted to him.

It's more that just... he knows I've been going through a lot of really difficult personal issues lately. Some of which have BEEN about this whole topic, but regarding other people.
It's more the audacity of the whole thing.
He talks to me about everything. He should know damn well not to prey on this kind of situation like that.
And the fact that he doesn't have enough respect for me to step off and reason with himself that dumping this on me right now is a kind of a really bad idea is just kind of insulting.

I already knew he did, to a certain extent, so the knowledge wasn't the problem. That's whatever.
It's just him shoving it in my face and expecting me to take responsibility for it. I'm just not in the mood for that.

Oh okay, I get it. If he doesnt back off at all Id say he's being more of an asshole than just the friend-asshole kind of way. Hopefully he's the kind of friend that isnt going to be demanding ovetall...

8 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I collect and hoard things and give them sentimental value for no reason. It has only been recently that I've learned to give things up and either sell, throw them away or give them to others.

I never let things get cluttered, but I had drawers, shelves and storage containers full of items I would just keep (not garbage, but knick knacks, books, rocks I thought looked cool, trinkets, etc.).

I'm slowly learning that I get more joy from sharing with others than keeping everything for myself, but this lesson has been a long time coming.

There are rooms in my parents' house which can no longer be accessed, for they are filled to the ceiling with boxes of clutter. 

My parents sleep on furniture in the living room, for they cannot reach their bedroom anymore. 

12 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

I collect and hoard things and give them sentimental value for no reason. It has only been recently that I've learned to give things up and either sell, throw them away or give them to others.

I never let things get cluttered, but I had drawers, shelves and storage containers full of items I would just keep (not garbage, but knick knacks, books, rocks I thought looked cool, trinkets, etc.).

I'm slowly learning that I get more joy from sharing with others than keeping everything for myself, but this lesson has been a long time coming.

I too attach sentimental value to odd, random objects, but I am yet a hoarder.

In fact, if I ever become a hoarder someday its because I let go of too many things in the past I wished I still had

56 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I still am a bit nervous about having one on one chats with some people on here. I'd love to and its not like I'm bad with conversation just bad at starting it

44 minutes ago, Muugu said:

I can relate to this sentence more than anything.

40 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I get a little anxiety in any chat, especially one-on-one.  Forums are a nice pace for me.  Maybe I'll check out the Discord chat that I keep hearing about someday, though.

Same

Im dumping all you people in a group chat, someday.

We will discuss cake and the steady decline of society. And furry shiz as usual.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I get a little anxiety in any chat, especially one-on-one.  Forums are a nice pace for me.  Maybe I'll check out the Discord chat that I keep hearing about someday, though.

Join us on discord Chryo!

As for a confession. I have none, I'm an angel. 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2015 at 5:00 PM, Lisek said:

I like Windows 10. There, I said it, tear me apart.

They have a Windows 10 now?

Also what is this Discord chat I keep hearing about and can I join?

I also confess that I'm afraid that I may look back on life in the future and regret the course of my actions leaving me undecided as to what I actually want to do with my life.

But then again, I may die tomorrow, so who cares.

1 minute ago, Khaki said:

They have a Windows 10 now?

Also what is this Discord chat I keep hearing about and can I join?

I also confess that I'm afraid that I may look back on life in the future and regret the course of my actions leaving me undecided as to what I actually want to do with my life.

But then again, I may die tomorrow, so who cares.

Bottom right corner of your screen. The windows logo will automatically download windows 10, if you like want an interface which has built-in adverts and automatically uses cortana as the search function. 

Edited by Saxon

2 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Bottom right corner of your screen. The windows logo will automatically download windows 10, if you like want an interface which has built-in adverts and automatically uses cortana as the search function. 

Not my problem, I'm still using windows 7, can't say I like the way consumer technologies are going these days, everyone has got to be connected and watched.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

*shyly raises hand, has hyena plush*

I am also guilty of having a collection of stuffed animals sitting on my desktop as well as a plush dog stuffed in the hang bar of my truck.

I seem to have a quirk of picking them up along on my travels due to my brain going "DOGGY!" whenever I see one.

59 minutes ago, Señor Sal said:

Hell if I know, it's a fetish for brushing others teeth not my own. And it has to be forcefully done.

I was going to say I thought a tooth brushing fetish was really weird, but now that you phrase it this way, it is much more relateable. 

1 hour ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Prior to contrary belief, I have never been to a Chuck E. Cheese

...Do you mean 'Contrary to popular belief'. 

What you said means 'before people suggested otherwise, I didn't go to Chuck E. Cheese', which makes no sense.