Confessions Thread 2: The Revengening

Astrium

1 hour ago, ChaosCalix said:

You would've tried studying at home?
What are you, some kind of nerd? :V

:v

I barely studied in high school to be honest, and got the grade that I did. A good one. I mean it could have been better if it wasn't contaminated by my freshman year where I gave literally no shits at all.

Though over the boring summers I did some casual reading on nuclear energy, fission, fusion, LENR, antimatter, subatomic particles, stupid nerdy shit like that. And calculated the total mass of hydrogen and helium content on the 4 gas giants. Out of sheer boredom.

But I'm more talking along the lines of experiences and assorted other things. My top 3 are a few foods, alcohol, and one thing that's illegal at this current point in time until the government sees the light. Which it will soon.

14 hours ago, Vae said:

It's painfully hard for me to be vocally affectionate,
and it's pretty frustrating sometimes.

This.

Sometimes words feel too trite to use, like the constant echoes of platitudes. Like a picture constructed completely out of "how to draw" instructables. "You said the magic words, it doesn't matter if they're posed at an awkward juxtaposition to the context you used them in". As if the words themselves have inherent meanings; as if those syllables imply the same concepts to everyone, even within people that speak the same language. 

Words can be frustratingly clunky. And it can be really frustrating when affection doesn't get across, or is taken the wrong way. 

Words suck, telepathy when?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

So a hand job? 

Try make out session with a lot of rubbing in certain areas ;)

which was leading to sex only to get interrupted the moment the trousers were down. 

only just managed to no get caught in the act, we happened to be on a couch and there was a blanket on the side.

It  covered the pants and the trousers at my ankles :3 

On 19/01/2016 at 5:52 AM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I crop up dirty stories in my head,

Like the one I made about Hewge and Mayo

It goes about how Mayo had a huge crush for Garth but Garth is unaware of it, Mayo would go far as to attend art classes with Garth just to see him, he became a good artist himself and strives at it so he can get Garth attention. Garth is straight, Mayo knows this but he's clinging on to that nonexistent hope that Garth will one day love him. Hewge is Mayo's childhood friend who loved him since they were young. They went to the same High School and College, Hewge knows Mayo's love for Garth but didnt intervene, he didnt want to ruin his friendship. Everyday Mayo would return depressed to the dorm room where he shares with Hewge. Mayo again shares to Hewge about his feelings for Garth. Hewge would pretend he's not listening but deep down he's hurt that he can never be the kind of person Garth is.

"Have you seen Garth's pecs? Man they look really big and firm" Mayo suddenly said

Hewge who was lying on his bed, snapped, he absentmindedly feels his own chest, he have seen Garth's pecs and his entire adonis-like body, It wasnt a surprise that Mayo would like him.

Mayo thinking about men's pecs made Hewge's mind running. He wonder how Mayo would feel if he lightly nibble his nipples, would he feel pain or pleasure? Hewge is getting an erection. He hasnt touched himself for a long time and the man he loves is also horny.

You do know Garth is straight right? Hewge voiced.

Mayo looked uncomfortable, of course mayo knows this and having someone point out his desperation makes him embarrased

"I know" Mayo admitted. "But maybe that can change"

Hewge eyed him "and how do you exactly change that?

"If I try hard enough, he'll like me" Mayo said.

"It doesnt work that way, Mayo. Jesus Christ you're even a virgin!" Hewge retorted

Mayo frowned "What does my virginity have anything to do with this?"

Hewge froze, that really came out of nowhere. He was thinking about Mayo's ass and nipple biting that he accidentally spur nonesense. Hewge have to say something.

"Well.. Garth seems like a person who likes a good fuck" Hewge said quickly.

"I see.." Mayo said thoughtfully "Hewge?"

"Yes?" Hewge replied

"Do you know how to fuck?" Mayo asked, his face looks red

Hewge is taken aback from the question, honestly he never fucked anyone but he knows better than to tell the truth.

"O-of course I have!" Hewge boasted

C-can you teach me how to please a man? Mayo asked

Hewge's mind went blank. Did Mayo just asked him to fuck him? Hewge thought

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of story omitted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

@Hewge @Mayonnaise @GarthTheWereWolf

This is so OOC!

I probably spend too much of my time playing Warframe. Steam recorded 24 hours of gameplay from the last 2 weeks, ~650 overall.

Then Steam decided to break it and it wouldn't launch, so I installed the game directly from their website. Steam can't record the hours now but I still have my favorite game.

...I was probably a little too overjoyed to find that Cortana can now launch Warframe when I tell her to, without me needing to do weird file work.

23 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

So they shit out babies????

I don't think male birthing is a thing? Although I'm sure male unbirthing is. 

Essentially they just have distended abdomens, like a woman would have if they were pregnant. For some reason that is some people's fetish.

2 hours ago, Saxon said:

I don't think male birthing is a thing? Although I'm sure male unbirthing is. 

Essentially they just have distended abdomens, like a woman would have if they were pregnant. For some reason that is some people's fetish.

Who was that guy again who made a thread about it? ah! Lazymaster

I remember reading that it's nearly possible for male pregnancy.

I hope people understand that some people wants this not out of kinky desires but more on necessity

37 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Ahhahaha what

how

I mean most of it's because the toilet is shitty.

ahah shitty toilet get it ahhahahahaahhaahaahhahha HA

8 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Are you handicapped?

Retarded people clog the toilet a lot.

If you are a mongoloid that would explain it. 

Yeah probably

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mentova said:

No, I'm not going anywhere fandom-wise, I meant this specific community.

Come on Mentova spill the beans, I won't judge.

4 hours ago, Ves said:

I clog the toilet every time I shit

I feel your pain.

3 hours ago, Sylver said:

I killed/harmed animals as a child:

- Jumped on a chicken causing its guts to spew out the back

- Strangled one of our cats

- Fed rice to birds to see how long they lived

- Threw cat across the room

I'm messed up on many levels. I've even been called a sociopath.

But you don't do that anymore, right?

Sometimes I go to post things here then decide against it because it sounds either incredibly edgy, casts me in a very bad light, or both. So meh. Here's one anyway: There's a fairly good chance I'm a sociopath (and that's not self-diagnosis, that's based on observation from a handful of people I know). Have fun with that knowledge

Edited by ChaosCalix