Confessions Thread 2: The Revengening

Astrium

17 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Wait, so you and... ooooohhhhhh!

I must confess I feel I need a graph diagram to keep track of the relationships going on through these forums. If everybody would be so kind as to PM me a list of current and past relationships by EOD, I'll get a CCB established and generate an ERD by COB of two weeks post.

I'm surprised no one made a thread on that topic, as many as there are, or as many as there are in long distance relationships. I thought about doing that so those people could blither about antics and experiences, but eh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

I must confess I feel I need a graph diagram to keep track of the relationships going on through these forums. If everybody would be so kind as to PM me a list of current and past relationships by EOD, I'll get a CCB established and generate an ERD by COB of two weeks post.

erggggg.png

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

Given the drama and COMPLICATIONS I see a lot of the time, it just makes me glad to be single.

-LOAFLIFE-

Meh, it's just a part of being human.

So... uh, do you like abominable dogs from WikiHell? Uh... I'm asking for a friend.

:v

2 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I bought a discount three-pound bag of candy corn for $2.50, all for myself. I have no shame.

Now that's a confession!

<.<

>.>

I had a gigantic bag of candy left over from handing out to trick-or-treaters and I've been stalling on bringing it in to work.

If you didn't already notice, I find pink girly stuff quite adorable. In a perfect world I would go around in a nice pink sundress and probably some form of think pink collar thingy... not because I have any sexual attraction to doing that kinda stuff, but just because I find it adorable

• Like 1

When people rush ahead in Strikes in Destiny and then I die because a specific burn and they don't come back to revive me, I just don't revive them for the rest of the strike as payback.

That and a lot of the time I've been the only alive and not dying and reviving them through the strike most of the time.

I go to sleep late, and some nights, don't get any sleep, and just kind of muddle though the day...other days, I will sleep for 12 or more hours.

I also can't seem to adjust to the hours of a 'normal' work schedule/day, in at least two decades, now: or even one with 'set' hours, day or night.

On 02/11/2016 at 10:52 AM, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I have no clue why, but for some reason the thought of people on this forum dating each other makes me insanely uncomfortable. I dunno why exactly, but whenever I see users who are dating each other get all lovey dovey I just wanna crawl into a hole and die. I know you guys are gonna say shit like "SIDEWALK YOU FUCKING CUNT IT'S NOT YOUR DECISION SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BITCHING", but whatever, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

it's not unusual for people on this forum and the previous faf to meet up and hang out like bros or be all loveydovey

ive done both of those

• Like 1

Posting is my addiction. I'm stranded and have nothing to do and I think to myself "remember, Phoenix'd tolerates your existence. Post like the wind."

I will. Come rain, sleet, or snow I shall post often and with vigor.

"Doesn't this guy have anything better to do?" 

"No, he just keeps posting and I don't know why..."

"It's sad really."

#addiction

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hux said:

Posting is my addiction. I'm stranded and have nothing to do and I think to myself "remember, Phoenix'd tolerates your existence. Post like the wind."

I will. Come rain, sleet, or snow I shall post often and with vigor.

"Doesn't this guy have anything better to do?" 

"No, he just keeps posting and I don't know why..."

"It's sad really."

#addiction

Shitpost on my chest, Hux-senpai <3

• Like 1

I still unironically play Minecraft. 

Oh, and I took the property of a guy who hasn't been on the server in months and made it look like it was abandoned and decaying. Technically it would be griefing, but land claim protections wear off after a few months of absence unless you have 10000 or more claim blocks.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2016 at 3:49 PM, Hux said:

I'm single and seeing other people in relationships makes me feel lonely and insecure!

:^)

I have absolutely no interest in having a relationship or ever being in some kind of commitment relationship thing, romantic or otherwise.                                            My confession is  that I kept a few pennies That I found on the floor at school. I have no idea where they have been either. 

6 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I may or may not have eaten two pounds of chocolate in the span of two weeks.

I don't really remember how much of it was eaten by just me.

That's okay, I've eaten over a pound of candy corn in about 10 days. No regrets.

• Like 1

The best sandwich I had ever eaten (in the past six months) was a ketchup-mustard-strawberry jam-peanut butter-honey-pastrami-turkey-pepperjack cheese one, because apparently sometimes my body gets weird cravings and the best way to feed them is to make horrible, horrible sandwich towers and eat them alongside chocolate and/or noodles of some kind.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Hahah. That's definitely a first for me. And I'm not complaining. Thanks very much

You know, if you ever wanted to chat you can add me on Discord or whatever. PMs are kinda clunky.

Well, I have your Skype still, I think... did you want to talk on Skype, buddy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrDingo said:

Shit, you're on Skype? I haven't touched it in so long and I don't know what your name is, but hey. Gimme a shout if you ever want to talk.

Sure. I don't think we'll be able to talk today since I won't be home until it's past midnight for you, but I'll send you a message anyway.

Ooh something is happening here :3c

14 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

The best sandwich I had ever eaten (in the past six months) was a ketchup-mustard-strawberry jam-peanut butter-honey-pastrami-turkey-pepperjack cheese one, because apparently sometimes my body gets weird cravings and the best way to feed them is to make horrible, horrible sandwich towers and eat them alongside chocolate and/or noodles of some kind.

Speaking of, you cannot write such poetry and not expect me to fall weeping at its beauty ;~;

• Like 2

I made a harmless joke today poking fun at the drama in my Uni flat over people taking milk. To which I was met furiously with, and I quote, "Fuck off Eddie. Your social incompetence infuriates me"

Granted, everyone thought he was a dickhead, but few things pain me more than when someone thinks badly of me. It makes me feel bad around them and it's a feeling I can never quite shake off.

It's why I usually stay kinda quiet in group conversations: I don't want to look like an idiot or upset anyone. People do like me, but I rarely feel like I fit in. I live my daily life constantly flattered that the people I'm with actually want to spend time with me.

• Like 2

As much as I say things that seem harsh or callous the minute someone actually starts crying, even if I think they were in the wrong or deserving of severe criticism, I start feeling bad and begin patting down my pockets for a tissue to give them. I get fired up in the moment but it has no real staying power and the minute I think I might actually be hurting someone I slam on the brakes and back off. Tears are my kryptonite. 

I got mad enough to raise my voice at a friend of mine this afternoon and I was fully expecting that he'd fight me. I was geared up to lock horns and hash it out with him but he just deflated and started crying. I'm still mad at him because he's been an obnoxious idiot but I couldn't muster the ire to be harsh with him. So I just patted him on the back and let it go for now. 

i got sarcastic at a person on the internet today who unironically asked where Canada could fit all the refugees.

"Where is there left to put them? There's no space in our cities! The mountains?" -a+ geography expert 

canada is a pretty small place the last time i checked yeah

2 hours ago, kazooie said:

i got sarcastic at a person on the internet today who unironically asked where Canada could fit all the refugees.

"Where is there left to put them? There's no space in our cities! The mountains?" -a+ geography expert 

canada is a pretty small place the last time i checked yeah

We could all move into your wilderness and build a new society of tree people.

• Like 1

I feel worn out. Like I'm about to give up and I'm scared. 

I keep having nightmares about this guy who did something bad to me a handful of years ago. One of my friends that was THERE, IN THE ROOM WHEN HE DID IT said they were all gunna go camping with him and another friend. I have the suspicion he's going to do the same to my friend but I can't say anything, because they obviously chose him over me, even though he never denied what he did. 

So here I am sitting with my thumbs up my add knowing full well that a shitty thing is going to happen to someone I like. And if nothing does happen, why me!? 

• Like 2