Confessions Thread 2: The Revengening

Astrium

41 minutes ago, MuttButt said:

When I was a little kid I was also frequently bathed with my little sister. I'm pretty sure that's fairly normal.

I guess it is, but its still kinda weird to think about. Also when I was two and he was a baby I apparently helped change a diaper and appy rash cream as an older sibling with a baby brother. Past that though we'd been far too close in ageand both fairly nomous autofor anything other than bathing together.

Otherwise, he's probably the only person I played with the majority of the time as a kid besides one other friend.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

10 hours ago, Cingal said:

Well, I mean, as long as it's not some weird cult commune thing. There are much weirder things than ending up in such a situation!

No it's a standard poly relationship. My girlfriend had to draw me a diagram though so I could even figure out what was happening.

I don't have any problems with poly relationships, I'm just not sure if they're my thing. Guess I'll find out.

8 hours ago, 6tails said:

Enjoy all the sex you can!

I'll let you know how FC goes.

When I was a kid, probably around 6ish, there was one episode of Cow and Chicken that made me sexually excited. I forgot about it for ages until something reminded me of it earlier, anyway I found the episode on youtube and now it's just quite funny. I think I found the catalyst for some of the weird kinks I have now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAi2EVyCP9E

32 minutes ago, Lopori said:

When I was a kid, probably around 6ish, there was one episode of Cow and Chicken that made me sexually excited. I forgot about it for ages until something reminded me of it earlier, anyway I found the episode on youtube and now it's just quite funny. I think I found the catalyst for some of the weird kinks I have now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAi2EVyCP9E

Thats weird...what kind of freaky watersports fetish do you have?

...but then again watching cartoons in which the characters accidentally and humerously got naked in some kind of humiliating way made me feel awkward and uncomfortable as a kid o^o

I wouldnt call it sexually excited or sexually awakening, buuut...it was something.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

14 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Thats weird...

...but then again watching cartoons in which the characters accidentally and humerously got naked in some kind of humiliating way made me feel awkward and uncomfortable as a kid o^o

I wouldnt call it sexually excited or sexually awakening, buuut...it was something.

Yeah, I didn't know how to word it at the time but I was still very precocious and certainly got turned on by stuff, and it was pretty much never inherently sexual things that caused it.

I find it weird and rather fascinating how the mind develops in terms of sexuality, how the hell do fetshies form in childhood? Why do some people have an awakening while others just start off that way? The brain is a silly little organ. 

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 11:10 AM, Astus said:

When I was a kid I used to pee on a a certain part of our carpet to the way to the bathroom. I thought I couldn't make it and I didn't want to pee in my pants and get yelled at. It went on for about a year before my mom found out... looking back it was pretty funny

I think I was like 9 when I forgot* where the bathroom was then pissed inside of the trash can(In the kitchen) I feel bad for anyone who had to take out the trash that day,

because man - that could be warm lemonade on your hands.

forgot* - I must've been drunk on crystal sucrose.

On December 12, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Kaizy said:

No it's a standard poly relationship. My girlfriend had to draw me a diagram though so I could even figure out what was happening.

I don't have any problems with poly relationships, I'm just not sure if they're my thing. Guess I'll find out.

I'll let you know how FC goes.

Enjoy sharing the same STD's as a whole bunch of people. 

I...er... made someone else wash their hands because of my OCD.

Might take some explaining. We were practicing clinical skills together and they touched the hems of my trousers which, long story short, I walked past insulation in an abandoned building once and now I'm convinced they have asbestos on them despite being washed since. I can't touch them there without washing my hands afterwards. I felt terrible and still do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I...er... made someone else wash their hands because of my OCD.

Might take some explaining. We were practicing clinical skills together and they touched the hems of my trousers which, long story short, I walked past insulation in an abandoned building once and now I'm convinced they have asbestos on them despite being washed since. I can't touch them there without washing my hands afterwards. I felt terrible and still do.

Heh, you can never be too clean when it comes to clinical/medical stuff!

I confess that I regret my past decisions of being nice to people that were up-to-no-goods, and being mean to people who actually meant well, all because I wanted to look "edgy" and "cool" to their eyes.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I sip the pickle juice from the pickle jar and then put it back in the fridge.

I drink pickle juice too, but only after I eat all the pickles. I also down the juice in jalapeno jars after they're empty.

Same thing with olives, honestly.

Don't worry, guys. I take breath mints before I go out in public.

14 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I'm convinced animals are better than people.

This. I think animals are more honest, too. They show you that they hate you or that they only love you because you feed them.

They only kill to sustain themselves, not because they disagree with the religion of other animals. Their simple minds make them better people than we could ever hope to be.

2 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

This. I think animals are more honest, too. They show you that they hate you or that they only love you because you feed them.

They only kill to sustain themselves, not because they disagree with the religion of other animals. Their simple minds make them better people than we could ever hope to be.

This is why the humble domestic dog is my role model.

I have this irrational fear of travelling forwards on trains, unless I have some distraction like a companion with me. I always have to travel facing backwards.

4 years ago while on a high speed train to visit my bf, I'd eaten a big sandwich while running to the station so I had indigestion, and then while sitting forwards on the train my already acidy stomach was being knocked about. I felt really travel sick and it scared the shit out of me (emetophobic yay). So now I only travel backwards if I can help it.