• ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP

When I was in high school I got INTJ, but that was right after my grandfather was murdered and I was super cynical/in shock. Now that I've healed a lot, developed and matured, I've changed into an INFP and I feel it suits my role in life a bit better. 

I got INTJ, The Architect.

Introverted:  60%     Intuitive:       79%

Thinking:     59%     Judging:      55%

Assertive:   75%

I always have problems with quizzes like this though.  For one I tend to have an expected outcome going into them.  I know how I see myself and as is natural for a human I would prefer to see my internal model of myself confirmed rather then challenged by the test.  From that its not hard to determine what the outcome from any given question will be and then what the "correct" answer is.  I have to actively work to divorce my self from that analysis and try to direct myself to answering honestly rather then "correctly".  Then I might potentially be over-correcting and that furthers calls in to question the legitimacy of my results.

Secondly I found a lot of questions to be very context dependent.  There were many questions were I would my fully agree or disagree with it, but that would depend entirely on the context.  Though that may be why I ended up with a 10% or less difference in 3 separate categories.

Finally, and related to my initial problem, is that when these questions are being answered with the intent of sharing the results with a group that further incentives answering the questions in such a way as to present the image of yourself as you want to be observed by the group.

INFJ "The Advocate"

"The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population..."

I am the ultimate special snowflake

Edit : Taking the time to read the whole thing, it's kinda amazing how accurate their descriptions were.

Yeah, I got INFJ. I always get this one when I take these things.

• Like 2

INTP, Logician.

Having read the description, it feels pretty accurate to me. Though it seems the career section focuses mostly on ideals and doesn;t take into account personal preferences, as I have no interest in any kind of scientific or engineering fields for example.

I think at least some of the people who are having discrepancies with this one are either not being honest or not really giving it enough thought.