• 8 in/20.32 cm
    • 9 in/22.86 cm
    • ≥ 10 in/25.4 cm

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

All you need to know is that they call me "horse" for a reason. 

Do you call your partner Mr. Hands?

On December 22, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Rassah said:

Oh crap, I thought these polls are anonymous! Does that mean the mods now know how small my dick is? :(

*snnnrrrkkk*

It's not the size, but how you use it. Although most guys who have small ones are either narcissistic to the point of sociopathy or have a napoleon complex.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

6 people voted for over 10 inches. You guys be lying.

What kind of car do you drive on 13 inches? Some tiny little eurofag car like a fiat?

LOL, I'll have a Class 8 Ford LTL9000 truck as my everyday vehicle before a Fiat xD

I drive a Toyota Tercel that I bought almost 4 years ago. My first car too. The tires are puny but they're wonderful for winter driving.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

LOL, I'll have a Class 8 Ford LTL9000 truck as my everyday vehicle before a Fiat xD

I drive a Toyota Tercel that I bought almost 4 years ago. My first car too. The tires are puny but they're wonderful for winter driving.

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

I miss my old 87 Tercel hatchback. Great little light car with a manual transmission that could get you up to about 60 in second gear. Solid construction, too.

Stay on topic. Start talking about cock or leave! 

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

I miss my old 87 Tercel hatchback. Great little light car with a manual transmission that could get you up to about 60 in second gear. Solid construction, too.

It's usually the body that goes first with these old Toyotas. Heartbreaking, 'cause the rest is built to last ages. My friend had a 1990 Corolla. The odometer was stuck at 380K-something kilometers but he told me the cas was at 520K easily when he drove it to the scrapyard. The frame was barely standing but otherwise the drive train was still working like a charm!

If I still have my Tercel by the time I have a place to store it chances are I'll keep it and redo the body if the frame is still solid. I'll probably only drive it during the summer by that time though.

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Stay on topic. Start talking about cock or leave! 

How about my 8in schlong? You wanna know more about it don't you? :V

Just now, Jerry said:

It's usually the body that goes first with these old Toyotas. Heartbreaking, 'cause the rest is built to last ages. My friend had a 1990 Corolla. The odometer was stuck at 380K-something kilometers but he told me the cas was at 520K easily when he drove it to the scrapyard. The frame was barely standing but otherwise the drive train was still working like a charm!

If I still have my Tercel by the time I have a place to store it chances are I'll keep it and redo the body if the frame is still solid. I'll probably only drive it during the summer by that time though.

How about my 8in schlong? You wanna know more about it don't you? :V

Do you swing it back and forth in the change room of a fitness club?

28 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I got a '94 and its a great little car! Just a bit too small for my tall ass :P

I think that the positive skew in the results is interesting, and most penis-length histograms show the same feature.

It implies that most penises are below mean length, for starters.

I'm surprised that the quality of the measurements was good enough for this feature to manifest, because not everyone measures their penis with the same method, and previous studies have shown that when people measure themselves they routinely over-report their length.